The Closet Domme: The Strap-On

Story Info
Mistress Martina uses her new toy on Rick.
1.9k words
4.2
46.7k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sleep didn't come easy for me. I was still troubled by the circumstances leading to your punishment. You had hurt me deeply, deeper then you knew. The previous day I spent twenty minutes searching my emails for one particular thing, a woman's name. In my mind it was evidence of you seeing someone else. And there it was. I knew I wasn't crazy. At first I was angry that you were playing games with me but the situation got worse very quickly. You claimed that it was just a mistake ...a typo. But how can you mistakenly call your mistress another woman's name? Before this, I believed that no woman had impacted your life as I had. I believed that we had a unique bond that touched deep and secret places. If all of that was true then how could you casually call me someone else's name? It made me feel insignificant. Margaret and Martina look and sound nothing alike, so to me it was all bullshit.

To your credit you got down on your knees and begged and groveled for forgiveness. You asked me to punish rather then leave you. I told you that everything would be alright even as I was plotting your discipline. I knew what had to be done I just needed to find someone to do it. That person was Tom. He suited this purpose for me but in reality would never be man enough for me. It takes a strong man to bend his will and serve obediently. No matter who comes in and out of my life whether it be Tom or anyone else ...you, Rick are the constant. You are my soul mate. My lover ...my submissive.

* * * * *

Looking down at you, curled at my feet like a trusting pet, I almost felt bad. You had no idea what I had in store for you this morning. If you thought licking my pussy clean of another man's cum was bad then this would surely take some getting used to. I quietly reached into my nightstand and retrieved the plain wrapped package you had dropped off the other day after your trip to the sex shop. I took the double sided dildo out of the paper then set it next to my book as I headed to the bathroom to clean myself properly.

In the shower I scrubbed any trace of Tom off of my body paying close attention to my puss. I dried myself, lotioned, and then prepared myself for what was to come next.

"Rick..." I was back on the bed now, "...wake up."

You stirred slowly. As your eyes came into focus your first sight was me reclined against my pillows with a dark brown six inch lifelike cock strapped to me. Your mouth dropped open with surprise but you quickly controlled your reaction.

There I was lovingly stroking my cock like you do when you masturbate for me. I chose my words carefully, "Last night, having you watch me fuck Tom was punishment for the name incident. This morning is punishment for the blatant disrespect you showed by emailing me after I said no contact until further notice. The moment you hit the send key, you put your wants and desires ahead of mine. You did not know your place because of your pain and confusion. That means that I have failed you and training is in order ...but that will come later. I have decided to claim you body on a deeper level. This morning will be the final stage of my taking and owning you totally. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress, and I apologize again for causing you any harm."

I disregarded your statement, "I am going to take your virginity. You can give it willingly or I will take it by force." I said, glancing at the silk hand ties on my bed posts that we sometimes use. "Choose now!"

"I willingly submit myself for your use and pleasure." Your face looked so serious as you spoke.

I smiled, "That is the right answer. Now go to the pleasure-chest and get out the wedge." The sex wedge was one of my favorite bedroom props. It's a simple foam device I discovered at the sex shop that lifts my pelvis or backside up. You seemed to enjoy using it with me but tonight you would be the one cradled. "Put it on the bed then lay beside me." I instructed.

"As you wish." You answered as you eased up next me. Your eyes never met mine, they stayed cast down.

My hand gently caressed your chest, "Since all of this ugliness began, the only negative display was that tear I noticed as you cleaned my puss last night. Honestly, I might have had trouble holding my emotions back if I had to clean some woman's cum off of your cock so it was not an issue."

"With all due respect Mistress, may I speak freely?"

"Yes." I studied your body language wondering if you were going to make things worse for yourself.

"That was the first time I tasted another man's cum."

"Are you complaining?"

"No ma'am." You quickly assured me.

"I figured as much. You did well Rick. I was proud of you." I pointed between my legs, "Now lubricate my cock."

You didn't hesitate to slide down between my legs. Your cock which had been soft all of this time began to stir when you took me into your mouth. Since the dildo was so lifelike with ridges and veins it made me think about our future. If you enjoy sucking my cock and if you learn to enjoy getting fucked then ...who knows what the future holds...

My mind had been drifting but your actions brought me back to reality. "You made a good choice. Every time your mouth goes down on me, I feel it deep in my puss. Mmm..." I moaned. That encouragement caused your enthusiasm to grow making the shorter end of the dildo tickle my clit. I was in heaven, even as I told you to stop. "Tonight you will lie on your back with me between your legs so that I can look at you. As usual with punishments, you may not touch me with your hands or mouth."

I started to caress you, kissing your nipples until they were erect. Moving down your body I kissed your soft stomach then skipped over your stiffening cock and began to lick and suck your balls. This attention was out of the ordinary. I usually didn't give oral pleasure, I receive it. This whole situation was putting me in a submissive role and I didn't like that aspect. I put that out of my mind as my tongue continued downwards. You complied and parted your legs giving me greater access to your ass. You must have been a little scared because you were taking in deep breaths to relax yourself.

I paused to lubricate my hand then continued on. Your back arched as my middle finger pushed into you, knuckle deep. As the tip of my finger caressed the inner walls of your ass, I wondered if I was hurting you. I eased up your body and we kissed with my finger still in you. The passion in my kiss conveyed my love and appreciation.

I pulled away and nuzzled you, "I enjoy anal play and I hope that you will too."

You could barely respond, "Yes."

"Don't fight it. I'll go slowly." I whispered reassurances.

"I am not fighting it Mistress ...I accept this punishment. Do as you must."

"This is much more then punishment and you know that." I pulled my finger out and moved into position to fuck you. "To me to enter you is an incredibly intimate gesture. This will be the final stage of my taking your body. I will possess you totally as a sex slave and can fuck you whenever and wherever I please."

"I know Mistress." You breathed out.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes Mistress..." You whispered. Your beautiful eyes were dark and stared intensely into my face like a challenge.

I pressed myself to you and felt the tight muscles of your ass opening, my lifelike cock sliding in. "Rick, does it hurt?" I asked. Remembering back to my first anal experience, I held myself perfectly still for awhile and let your body adjust. Then I pressed my cock inside a bit more. The friction was incredible on the opposite end where the dildo was buried deep in my sopping wet puss. The sight of you vulnerable had me so aroused that I was on the verge of cumming.

I pulled myself out then thrusted again. You couldn't hold still. When you exhaled, it sounded like a moan but I wasn't quite sure, "Ahh..." You were stiff and your face was reddening. I could see where tears had streamed down your cheeks.

I was trying to control myself but this was amazing ...it was blowing my mind to tell the truth. I pushed in deeper pressing myself halfway into your ass, then all the way, tight into you. I was now using you to fuck myself with the shorter end of the dildo. I felt powerful like a man must feel over his woman. I could see it in your face and eyes that it was really feeling good now, tickling your prostate. "Masturbate your cock for me." I instructed, hoping the visual would bring me closer to climax.

And you did. You began jacking yourself as I fucked you. I held your flesh and began to move faster and harder. In essence you were fucking me too with the opposite end. You were into it even as you were clutching the sheets. I could see tears and knew from experience that they were from the most pleasureful pain you would ever experience. I was almost jealous that it wasn't me feeling it. This was the greatest gift you could ever give me and I felt go goddamn powerful. I was close to tears myself.

Your hand was jacking your cock furiously when your orgasm hit you. You stiffened on the wedge as cum shot out and hit your tummy.

We were sliding and moving together and then my own orgasm hit. I trembled, my legs shaking against the bed. Pure desire. I pulled out then fell to your side. You lay silent and still as I pealed the strap on apparatus off and let it drop to the floor. I reached over and took the wedge from under your bottom and let that drop too. I maneuvered myself behind you and spooned you protectively, my arms around your waist caressing your tummy. Every now and then I would lay soft kisses on your back. As my cheek was pressed against your back, I realized that you could feel the wetness from my tears. I needed to take control of the situation and reverse my foolish error, "From this day forward, when I say the words 'assume the position' you will bend over so that I can fuck you in the ass."

"My body is yours to use as you wish."

"I know my love ...I know..."

*****

The title 'The Closet Domme' refers to having secrets or skeletons. M's secret is that she is into power games. In my fantasies, she is a vanilla girl discovering her kinky side and expressing it through role play in an affair.

--Sacred Beauty