The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," Layla moaned again and again. "Oh please," she pleaded.

Sean got an idea looking at her headboard. He hunted around in the dark searching.

"What are you doing?" Layla whispered in the dark. "Maybe I could help you then you could hurry and come back inside me," she teased.

"I need a scarf would you have one? Better yet two?"

"Come back here and look in the nightstand drawer," she ordered reaching her arm out to help guide him. She thought she had stuffed all her shoes under the bed but if by chance she had left one out she didn't want him breaking an ankle and waking up her parents. She rose up to her knees and tried to follow him in the dark to her bedside dresser. He found the scarves he was looking for and returned to the bed.

"Do you trust me baby girl?" Sean asked returning to his spot between her legs.

"As much as any girl would after knowing you for only a couple of hours," Layla teased.

"I need you to trust me Layla," he said placing one of the scarves over her eyes. "If you trust me, this will feel like nothing you've ever felt before." Sean wrapped the scarf around her eyes twice ensuring she wouldn't be able to see through.

"You're not going to tie me up, rob me and leave me here are you?" Layla asked looking around not seeing anything.

"If you trust me baby girl you don't have to ask me that," he said kissing her. Layla hadn't expected the kiss and realized Sean was right. Trusting him yet not knowing what to expect caused her to become even more aroused. Sean then placed both of Layla's arms above her head and tied the tightly to the headboard. She looked so defenseless laying there naked beneath him. She was at his disposal and he loved it.

"Sean?" Layla called out just barely above a whisper, turning her head in different directions trying to figure out where he was. "Sean, please tell me where you are."

"I'm right here baby girl," his voice appeared to her left. He stood at the head of her bed looking down at her body. She could sense he was about to touch her but she couldn't tell where. The smell of his cologne grew stronger the closer he came to her but she still couldn't tell what he was about to do next. Her body twitched suddenly as his finger-tip brushed over her left nipple.

"Oh God," she let out.

"Feels good doesn't it baby?" He asked leaning in.

"I just...I just never expected it to feel..." she trailed off.

"Tell me baby girl," he softly kissed her lips again. "Tell me what it feels like when I touch you here." He ran his fingernails up the inside of her left thigh stopping just shy of the lips of her pussy.

"It feels....it feels like I want more," she said beginning to tremble.

"It feels like you want more baby girl or do you want more?" He asked running his fingernails along the inside of her other thigh.

"I do," she moaned. "I do want more Sean."

"I know you do, and I'm going to give you everything you want. Do you believe me?" He asked then planted another kiss on her lips.

"Yes, I believe you. Please can I have another?" Layla asked trying to get up and closer to where she thought Sean stood.

"Relax," he said pushing her gently back onto the bed with one hand. "I'm right here. After all this trouble do you honestly think I'd leave you?" He bent over once again and kissed her. "Do you want me to leave or something?"

"No, I don't want you to ever leave. I've just never felt this way before I guess. I'm wanting so much right now. I can barely keep still. My body is doing things my mind isn't even aware of," she explained. "That doesn't make sense does it?" She turned her head away from where she thought Sean stood.

"Don't be ashamed," he said turning her head back towards him. "You're supposed to feel that way." He climbed on top of her. "If I untie you will you promise to keep the blindfold on?"

"I'll do whatever you say," Layla submitted.

"That's my good girl," Sean smiled removing the knot in the scarf that bound her arms above her head. "I like your touch."

"I like touching you," Layla smiled still unable to see anything.

Sean once again entered her. He wanted to feel her all night long but knew after all the foreplay they'd just participated in that he wouldn't last long. His long dick rooted and prodded deep inside her searching for her g-spot. Layla's nails dug deeper into his back the closer he came to reaching her spot. Unable to hold back any longer Sean gave her deep thrusts trying to put all of him inside her. Layla raised her hips to greet his thrusts only causing Sean to come deep inside her.

"Oh my God," was all Layla could say as Sean stayed inside her trembling from the aftershock.

Knowing her mom would be downstairs at the crack of dawn trying to convince her to go with her and her father to bible study class; Layla snuck out of bed and locked her bedroom door. She said a silent prayer to her older sister who had once insisted that her father install that lock for her several years earlier. Who knew in a million years it would become this useful, Layla thought. She giggled thinking how childish she was acting. Twenty-six years old and sneaking a boy into her room. If her mom had worried last about giving her father a heart attack with her music, he would surely grab his chest if he found his daughter and this stranger naked in his home.

"You're sneaky," Sean said wrapping his arm around Layla when she returned to the bed.

"You love it," she smiled holding onto his arm going back to sleep.

12