All Comments on 'The Club Ch. 03'

by Tarkas3

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Romantic

Although this is about incest I have never read anything quite like it.It is very erotic and at the same time romantic,I read every chapter of the Clan and enjoyed every one ,this is turning out just as good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
JUST IMAGINE

Just imagine if the moms and sons had produced a daughter,and she had been involved with her dad/ half brother,who shagged her and in turn produced a healthy well endowed son,who had shagged her and produced a -------- What a tale,but then that maybe that was the way we evolved.

brfinestbrfinestover 16 years ago
A Great Story

You are a very talented writer. I really enjoyed "The Clan" and to have it continued with some twists is great. A few too many people, but for an introduction meeting I guess it makes sense. I do hope this will continue, maybe some of the "couples" getting together to explore further sexual fantasies. I really enjoy the length and dialog, makes for exciting jacking off and managing to reach climax with your characters. Keep writing, you are very good at it. Maybe something in your bio about the truth or fantasy of your ideas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous