The Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob lay there for who knows how long arguing in his mind; weighing up the right and wrong. He came to a decision. As he did he heard Beth let out a little sigh, but it was so sad Bob felt physically struck by it. He decided to act. He rolled out of his make shift bed, lifted the bedcovers of his daughter's bed and climbed in. Immediately, Beth scooted over to her father, so her back snuggled into him and he held his daughter in her bed in his arms. They were both surprised at just how good and right it felt; even though they were nearly naked, in bed and father and daughter.

That was it. Bob just held Beth all night. They managed to sleep a little, and changed their position a number of times, but they held each other all night. Both were pleased at the feel of the other, and the affection and desire for each other was communicated. The next morning Beth woke her father again. But this time she didn't call him, or shake him, this time she woke him with their first passionate kiss. What a way to wake! They lay together for nearly half an hour, just holding each other and whispering their love for the one another. Finally, Bob left his daughter's bed and resumed his couch bed. He put the TV on to watch the early news. He could stay in bed this morning because he had a late start.

This routine continued for the rest of the week, and as the first night progressed into another and then another, Bob began to hold Beth more like a woman than his daughter. All through this time, Bob worked hard not to do something he would be ashamed of, or something that would frighten Beth and ruin their relationship. However, on the third nigh as Beth's back pressed into Bob and they spooned together, she took his hand and deliberately laid it over her scantily clad breast with her hand over his. Bob held his breath and waited. He wondered what this meant. Was he supposed to take this advance further? No, he decided to wait for Beth. He wanted her to make the pace. Besides, she may only want him to this level of intimacy, and nothing more.

He waited. After about five seconds, Beth's hand flexed over his making his hand caress her large firm breast. Bob could feel her small nipple through the filmy material, and he thought he had died and gone to heaven. Bob needed no more encouragement and caressed Beth's breast without her help. Beth moved her hand to her other breast and joined her father to have both her breasts being caressed. After a few bewildering minutes, Beth gently removed her father's hand and they drifted off to sleep.

The next morning was like the previous ones as Beth kissed him good morning with her enthusiastic smile for him. The three family members worked through their normal routine, and then went their way for the day. The night was like all the others until Beth came to get her father to sleep with her. Bob's mind had been turning over the night before all day, wondering what it all meant. In light of Beth's diary and her invitation to him last night, he was sure Beth wanted him as her lover. He certainly wanted her now. He had never felt as loved as he now did from his own daughter, and it had happened all so quickly. But he still wanted Beth to call the shots. As she called him to her bed, Bob found himself excited not so much for what might happen sexually, but because of just how good it felt to hold his daughter in her bed.

No sooner had they snuggled together in Beth's bed, than Bob felt his daughter take his hand and place it on her breast. This time she did not encourage him with her hand, but moved to her other breast and began to caress herself. Bob was not slow on the up take and followed his daughter's lead. Father and daughter laid together like this and Beth began to moan softly and slowly writhe, for several minutes. But just as Bob thought his daughter's arousal was about to go into overdrive, she took his hand away and her breathing began to return to normal. The next morning, after Bob was kissed 'good morning' by Beth, he resumed his couch cover story. He lay there watching the TV as he heard June and Beth prepare for the day.

June eventually made an appearance saying she was going early and left, leaving her husband and daughter gave each other a look of surprise. Beth left her father to dress for the day; it was her day off TAFE. When she walked back into the lounge room she was wearing her usual short skirt, low on her hips. She may have been overweight, but Bob marvelled at how attractive she looked. Beth walked up to stand by her father lying on his couch and asked what his movements were for the day. As Bob looked up to answer her, he found he was looking straight up her skirt, and she had no panties on. He had to stare, besides, Beth obviously wanted him too and who was he to deny his daughter anything. She stood with her legs wide apart, so he could see all of her gorgeous pussy. Bald with large outer lips, and obviously excited by her glistening slit. Bob stared and Beth began to talk to him again without looking at her father, and without moving.

The game was certainly afoot now. Bob realized the ball was in his court. So he reached out and ran his hand up the back of his daughter's leg. Beth gave a little shiver, but didn't flinch or pull away. Bob caressed her bare butt, and she pushed herself back a bit, opening herself to her father more. Bob slid his hand between her upper thighs, and Beth gave a sharp intake of breath. The line was crossed, and both not only wanted that line crossed, but to go as far over it as possible.

"I think I might stay home today. Would that bother you?" Bob asked his daughter.

Beth did not want to speak now, as she wanted to fully enjoy her father's touch so she shook her head and spread her legs further. Part of Bob's mind was screaming for his hand to slide between her butt cheeks and over her pussy, while another part was saying just as strongly to take his time -- Beth would appreciate it more.

"Come and sit with me."

Bob offered and Beth seemed reluctant to move, but she sat next to her father with her legs spread wide, and he placed the bed covers to cover their legs. Bob then recommenced his caressing of his daughter's legs, but now his hand was moving up the front of her thighs to her short skirt, then under it and all the way to her pussy. She felt so good to his touch he couldn't believe it; soft and pliable, spongy and very, very smooth. Beth now dared to look at her father as his hands gently caressed her naked flesh. They moved toward each other and softly kissed. Beth felt so secure and comfortable in her father's hands. She was so unsure; not that she wanted her father, but at what to do -- this was her first time at sex.

They continued their soft, loving kissing as Bob's fingers probed his daughter's pussy; the soft, smooth folds excited him in a way he had never experienced before. As their kissing became more urgent Bob took Beth's hand and placed it on his jox, and she explored a man's dick for the first time. She really, really enjoyed what she felt, and this surprised her. From that moment onward, she was in love with her father's dick. Beth suddenly wanted him so much she couldn't wait any longer, so she leaned back into the corner of the couch and tried to spread her legs wider to receive him. Bob guessed his daughter's need and intention. He pulled the bedcovers off and removed his jox so his dick sprang out, and Beth was deeper in love with it; it looked perfect in her mind.

Once he had stood, Beth was able to spread herself as wide as possible, and Bob just stood to watch his daughter open up to him. Her pussy too opened to her father. Bob lowered himself into his daughter's arms, and his dick into her open pussy lips. His knob eased into her, and they both wallowed in the shear pleasure of sex with each other, and just how magnificent it felt. Bob slowly fed his six inches into his daughter, and Beth placed her hands on his bare butt and gently pushed indicating her powerful desire for him.

As father plumbed his daughter's depths, Beth felt something powerfully beautiful, she had never had never experienced before, and she felt loved beyond her expectation. It made her feel secure, desired and beautiful. This was her father making her feel this way, her father! Bob also felt something he had never felt before, as Beth began to moan and groan her absolute pleasure at what her father was doing to her. Bob felt so appreciated in his daughter's response to him, so loved, something he had never felt with June. Bob slowly pumped in and out of his daughter, and her reactions grew louder to near screams, and her body writhed and bucked as she moved toward her first real climax. Beth had long played with herself, but nothing she had done could ever come close to what her father was doing to her now.

Bob was so focused on his daughter's pleasure and ensuring she had a good 'first time', that he totally forgotten about his own pleasure and therefore he lasted longer than he thought he could. Beth hit her climax like a wild thing, and as she arched her chest to her father her licked her closest nipple through her tee shirt (she wasn't wearing a bra, and Bob had just realized). This new sensation added so much to Beth's first time, as she thrashed about. Somehow, her mind was able to come back to the source of this incredible experience -- her father.

"Oh dad, I love you, I love you. Oh yeah, I love the way you fuck me. Oh dad, I love you."

As soon as Beth said this to Bob he knew he was about to blow his load, and quickly pulled out of her beautiful pussy and shot cum all over her tummy. Her soft, slightly flabby tummy that he loved so much. He collapsed across her legs, gasping with her for breath.

"I love you too sweetie. I love it that you're my daughter."

That was all he could manage to say as he was spent. Beth ran her fingers through her father's hair as tears ran down her face. She knew she would never be able to find a better man for her; besides, who else can look after a girl like her father. Bob was slowly running his hand up and down Beth's shins, already feeling the stirrings inside to once again be inside his daughter. They became lovers that day, and spent every night together in Beth's bed making love at least once a night. Some nights they never slept at all, although Bob was usually totally stuffed the next day, so they made sure it was always a Friday night or a night before his day off. Eventually June moved out, apparently never knowing about Bob and Beth, although that wasn't difficult to understand. June was rarely home. Bob often wondered if she had a boyfriend, or even a girlfriend.

12