The Club: Kirby and Anna Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bayjaytay
Bayjaytay
411 Followers

He sucked in my flesh just at my throat and I squealed. I loved the way that felt and he knew it. He stroked my face and sucked harder. I knew it would leave a mark but we were on break. He could mark me up if he wanted to. I loved it. He sucked in another spot and I held him closer to me.

"Oh baby," he groaned, nipping my throat and then kissing the spot.

After all we had seen that night, we didn't need to get fancy or frantic. Just some sweet loving was good enough for both of us. Not too fast, not too hard, just the pace we both liked and his sucking and kissing my neck. He knew that excited me but it had the bonus of turning him on too.

He pulled out of me and rolled me on top of him and I leaned over and he sucked one of my nipples in to his mouth and alternated licking and sucking hard like he knew I loved. I held the headboard and rode him hard just like I was going to come.

"That's my baby," he whispered, "come for me, Anna. Yes, baby, yes...yes...oh baby, I love it..."

And his grip on me tightened as he found his release and we clung to each other, shuddering and shaking as we both shared our joy. It was always good for us. We kissed and he gazed at me and said, "Can you please make those bleating sounds like that one woman the next time we fuck, darling?"

"You mean like this?" I said and made the same screaming sounds.

We both laughed and then I said, "Only if you snort like that man did."

He snorted a few times and we collapsed into laughter. Then he got up on his hands and knees and simulated some of the pumping we'd seen. I had tears in my eyes.

We got out of bed and went to the kitchen and pulled out some food and started eating. We were still laughing and having fun.

Kirby is the best.

Bayjaytay
Bayjaytay
411 Followers
12