The Club Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men looked confused, but hung on the dock. Liz went on to explain. "See where we are standing and the path between us?" The men now noticed how the women were standing. Liz was closest to the pond, about twenty feet. About seven feet farther along, Janet stood facing in the opposite direction from Liz and Barb was another seven feet away facing the same way as Liz. They saw that a narrow path had been marked with a couple of pieces of rope and Rick guessed he would be going between the women. This was confirmed when Liz continued, "You will clasp your hands behind your head and run between us. We will use these." Each of the women now held up a four foot piece of thin, flexible willow they had cut from the stands near the pond. "You three will run the gauntlet and circle around for two more passes. Now GO."

Rick clasped his hands as instructed and started forward. As he ran past Liz she swung the switch and he felt a line of fire cross his wet buttocks. Stumbling forward he received another from Janet. Barb managed to land two before he was past. James and Charles received the same treatment and by the time the three had completed all three trips, the air was filled with their cries and each had at least a dozen wicked red lines crossing his ass.

The women rewarded the men for their performance. Each woman gave each of the naked men a "full body" French kiss, rubbing their tits against chests and letting their hands play over the abused asses. The men glanced at each other and, for the first time, really began to wonder just how much inter couple action there was going to be in this initiation.

The girls played several more games with the men until, finally about eleven, Liz suggested they get the men ready for bed. The three men soon found themselves side by side, bent forward over the padded rail. Their legs were spread and tied to floor rings and their hands were pulled tight in front, stretching them taut. Each of the women moved around her boyfriend, tickling and teasing, licking and nipping, sucking on nipples and kissing them all over. When the men's nipples had hardened, clamps were attached and ten or twelve ounces of weights were added.

For the next twenty minutes the three girls used the cats to redden and mark the men's rears, stopping now and then to tickle or tease. After a dozen especially hard blows, they quit and moved away behind the men somewhere. Charles' eyes were wet with tears but he felt incredibly turned on. He couldn't see what Janet and the others were doing, but he was anticipating more stimulation. Liz suddenly said, "OK, girls. I think it's revenge time. Shall we let them see what's coming?"

The other two agreed with ribald comments and the three walked around in front of the men where they could raise their heads and see them. Charles looked up and his eyes shot open in surprise. Janet stood naked in front of him. Naked, but with a strap arrangement around her hips and, jutting from it, a fake plastic cock,. She leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Now you get to feel what the receiving end is like, Lover." She then moved around behind him and used her fingers to lubricate his rear entrance. Knowing that the large fake cock would soon be replacing her fingers, Charles couldn't help but tense up a little and Janet spent some time getting him loosened. Finally he felt the lubricated plastic head press against his anus and begin to penetrate. The feeling was unbelievable! Even though Janet had used a small dildo on him before, this felt different. The shaft moved in response to Janet's movements and he could feel her legs touching his own. She slowly pressed it home and then held it there for him to get used to. Then she started to move it in and out, slowly at first, but soon she was fucking him hard and he was pressing back against her for more.

As Charles neared climax, Janet motioned Barb and Liz over. They knelt next to Charles and then bent under him. Soon Charles was startled to feel two tongues licking his cock and balls and within a couple of minutes was coming once more as Janet plowed hard into him. Liz and Barb licked and sucked him as Janet slowed and kept herself pushing the rod deeply inside as she came herself. When Charles began to come down, Janet slowly pulled out. Charles was left with an empty feeling but not for long as Janet soon pushed the small butt plug home in place of the dildo. She left Charles stretched while she moved to kneel opposite Liz beside James. Barb, complete with her strap-on, now began to fuck James while Janet and Liz used their mouths and tongues on his genitals until he came as hard as Charles had. Then they switched places and Liz used her fake cock on Rick while Janet and Barb did their best to drive him up the walls.

At last each of the men had a butt plug pushed deeply inside and the women released them. Everyone moved to one of the smaller rooms where the men were tied loosely spread eagled on their backs to three beds. The women, completely naked, turned off the lights and lay down next to their boyfriends. Throughout the night Janet teased Charles with her hands or mouth, but never let him come. Twice he had to eat her to a hard climax, but each time she left him frustrated. When he finally awoke to light (and a hand playing with his balls) Janet once more had him use his tongue to give her three climaxes in a row, but this time she finally rode him to his own hard orgasm.

Rick and James had gotten their own treatment and soon the women released the men and all six headed for the large shower area.

The building had originally been designed to house six to ten workers. To this end there were two small rooms used as bedrooms, one of which the three couples had used. There was also a single large bath, much like the bathroom in a dorm. It contained three toilet stalls and a large shower area with four separate shower heads. Now all six were using this simultaneously. The men had their hands tied over their heads and the women were washing them. If washing involved a little extra fondling and maybe some rough scrubbing, well, so what. They spent twenty minutes under the water before the men were released and everyone dried off.

The women once again donned their leather kilts, but the men were left completely naked and had their cuffs replaced and their hands bound in front of them. Janet and Barb had moved a table into the second bedroom and now this was used as a dining area. The women sat in three ordinary chairs but Janet had produced something special for the men. Instead of chairs they found three objects consisting of a six inch diameter wood cylinder - actually a smoothed log - set on two pairs of slanted legs, similar to a sawhorse. The legs were of such a height that when the men straddled the logs and sat, their feet just reached the floor and the rounded surface pressed against the butt plugs, pushing them deeper. As they squirmed around trying to get comfortable and the smooth wood touched their balls, the result of this stimulation became apparent.

Later that morning the men were taken back outside and put through another exercise period, complete with weighted balls and nipple clamps, while the women supervised with the cats. There was a race in which each man carried his girlfriend, her legs wrapped around his waist, his arms supporting them. There was nothing really unusual about this: they had done it before. Except that this time everyone was naked, wet pussies pressing against the men's backs and the women used their riding crops to spur them on. Also the prize was different. The winner, Rick, was bound spread eagled on his back while Liz licked and sucked him as the other two men were tied to the whipping posts and given a lashing by their girlfriends.

During the early afternoon the men found out about the Bardex nozzles. They were bound outside on their backs, their hands spread and tied to stakes in the ground. Their legs, tied to a five foot pole, spreading them, were raised until they were sticking straight up and pulled tight until their buttocks were slightly off the ground. Each girl lubed her man's anus and then began working the large nozzles inside. Once in place they began to inflate the sealing rings and the effect on the men was amazing to watch. Since Janet was the only one of the six to ever have experienced this - and she only once - it was a new revelation all around. Once filled and sealed into place each of the men was made to take a large, hot enema. But this time the inflated nozzle held the liquid inside even better that the butt plugs had the previous day and they were forced to retain them for some time after the cramping began. Still each agreed that it was an incredibly hot experience.

Once, while Barb and Liz had their men tied on the low benches, Janet tied Charles on his back to the table. She then raised and spread this legs, fastening them to ceiling chains. After using some hot wax, the nipple clamps, the leather paddle on his exposed bottom, and a crop and a strap on his chest and belly, she went over and brought back another tool. At first Charles couldn't see what she had, but then she showed it to him. It looked like a miniature cat of nine tails with ten or twelve inch lashes and a short handle. She explained, "This is a penis whip." Charles' eyes went wide with what might have been either surprise or fear - or a little of both. "Don't worry," Janet said. "I won't really damage you too badly. You know I like that part of your anatomy too much. But I may make it feel a little, shall we say, uncomfortable."

She then used the whip on the insides of his spread thighs and on his erect cock and even gently on his balls. Charles found that the sting did really hurt but also that it really did stimulate him. Still he was glad when Janet stopped and lowered his legs.

Again they ate a couple of light meals instead of a real supper and continued to play. None of the whippings had actually been severe and even though there were some red lines remaining, most disappeared rapidly and there weren't any real welts. As Liz had put it, "After all we don't want to really damage anyone. The purpose of all this is to have fun, right?"

Still by late evening it was becoming obvious that the strenuous activities were beginning to show on the men. The area around nipples was definitely sore and when clamps were added, there were cries and expressions indicating that it hurt, even though no one used a safeword. And their flesh was becoming more sensitive to the whips and paddles. A couple of times the women allowed the men to rest - admittedly tied tightly in some exposed position - so they at least had a little time to recover.

About ten that night the three women informed their victims that there would now be one big initiation scene. Everyone knew this would involve more whipping and other torments as well as some sexual activity and each girl discussed it in quiet tones with their boyfriends. All agreed that this could involve more severe punishments as long as no real damage was done. The men agreed to use their safewords if really needed and the women promised to immediately honor them. So with a little fear, quite a bit of apprehension, and a lot of sexual excitement, the three men were bound, standing in the big room with their hands pulled above their heads.

They were blindfolded and told that they would each be initiated one at a time, the order to be determined by a random drawing. The men couldn't see, but each woman cut a deck of cards. Charles was first as Janet had cut a king, Barb a ten, and Liz a four.

Charles was moved over to the center of the room and once more tied, this time with his legs spread three feet apart and his hands spread and fastened to a four foot bar which was pulled tight enough so that his heels couldn't get all the way down on the floor. Janet put her arms around his neck and gave him a long, deep kiss. "OK, Lover," she whispered, "see if you can take it for me."

Charles was more than a little worried that he wouldn't be able to do just that when a searing lash of the cat cut across his bare ass. His cry was actually more of a scream and it took several more before he was able to control himself. Janet delivered a dozen hard blows across his ass and then switched to other parts of his body. She let the whip tails play over his hard cock, but never struck this area. Still the fear that she might heightened Charles' apprehension. She stopped and suddenly Charles felt himself engulfed by her warm, wet mouth. She stopped short of allowing him to come and once more began to torment him. She used straps, paddles, and a crop in addition to the cat. She attached nipple clamps and weights and made him jerk against the cat. She alternated the whipping with sexual stimulation, trailing her fingernails over sensitive areas and using her tongue, lips, and her own nipples to tease a variety of sensitive spots. After half and hour of this treatment, she pushed a butt plug in place and led him back beside the other two. With the blindfold still in place he heard James being taken to the center of the room and put through his own ordeal. This was followed by Liz giving Rick a hard and hot going over.

Finally all three, still blindfolded, were bent side by side over the padded rail with their legs spread widely and anchored to the floor. Their hands were pulled out taut in front and tied. The whipping had been hard enough that each of the men ached and there were a number of small welts showing on the reddened flesh. But now each received another twenty lashes which made the earlier ones seem mild. Each stroke brought a cry or scream but none of the men wanted to use a safeword. After the twenty, the women stopped while the men hung there with tears dripping from their eyes and their breathing slowing slightly.

The girls were doing something, but Charles couldn't tell what. Suddenly he felt the butt plug being removed and then the head of a lubed dildo pressing against his sore anus. He relaxed and the intruder slipped deep inside as Janet pressed her hips forward, letting the strap-on bottom out and her legs press against him. She began to move slowly in and out and Charles began to press back in increasing excitement. From the sounds of it, the other two men were receiving similar treatment. After a couple of minutes Charles felt the dildo pull all the way out. Janet moved around a little and then he felt the dildo pressing home once more. He relaxed and as the shaft sank in to the hilt he was surprised to feel a different pair of bare legs against the back of his own. From the height, this must have been Liz raping his bottom. Her hands slid over his exposed body, tugging on the nipple clamps, teasing his cock and balls, stroking him in a lot of interesting places.

In a few more minutes the dildo was removed and soon replaced and this time he found that it was Barb driving the shaft into his rectum. The women continued to switch off and fuck the men for another half hour. Charles was becoming exhausted and needed desperately to come when Liz once again took her place at his back side. But this time he felt a hot mouth - Janet's mouth - around his hard cock. She licked and sucked as Liz pounded him and soon he was spurting into the willing mouth. He was left bound while he heard first James and then Rick being driven to their own climaxes.

After Rick had exploded, Janet announced, "OK, guys, one more stroke of the cat and your initiation is over." With that each woman delivered a blow across the taut, bare buttocks with as much force as she could manage. Three real screams echoed through the room and then the women were untying them and removing the blindfolds.

After a number of hugs and kisses, Rick looked at his backside in the mirrored wall. "That was incredible. Still I feel a little like Vulcan did."

Liz groaned in anticipation of another bad joke, but the others just looked confused and finally Barb said, "OK, go ahead and explain."

"Well," Rick said, "you know about the god Vulcan, or as he was called by the Norse, Thor. Seems once that Thor decided to have a little fun with one of the temple virgins so one evening he went down to earth and soon he and the former virgin were busy with each other for most of the night. Next morning he decided to give her a thrill and let her know that he was a god and not just another mortal man. As she opened her eyes and looked at him he said, 'I'm Thor.' She smiled back and said, 'I'm thsore too, but it thsure wasth fun.'"

Now all joined Liz in groans, but this dissolved into laughter. Finally when she could control herself, Liz said, "Does that mean you won't be interested in any such activities for awhile."

Rick wrapped his arm around her and held her against his side. "Definitely not until I recover a little. Give me about ten minutes." This brought more laughter and soon all three couples went to bed, this time with the men unbound. Still, despite Rick's boost, it was the next morning before there were any more sounds of lovemaking.

After they had showered and the girls were fixing some breakfast while the men put things back in order, Janet observed, "You know, I'm not sure initiating the men first was such a good idea. Now that they've had a taste of it they will probably be a lot harder on us next week than they would have been."

"I expect you're definitely right about that," Liz answered. "I'm sure they won't be as afraid to use those cats and we're probably in for a pretty rough initiation ourselves. So, why wasn't it a good idea to initiate them first?"

Janet giggled and said, "Yeah, you're right. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm really looking forwarded to being severely abused next week."

Barb and Liz joined in her laughter and agreed.