All Comments on 'The Coffee Shop Ch. 05'

by LillithArchivist

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastalmost 13 years ago
wow

talk about a stab to the heart for her, when i was reading this i was like that son of a bitch. anyway love where this is going can't wait to read more from you.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
Fascinating chapter

Wow. Most definitely, I am looking forward to ch.06.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love it

I'm glad you are writing Peyton's story and I hope in time she will begin to share herself with Caleb so they can both begin to heal.

*****

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 13 years ago
Get Ready!

Peyton and Caleb need to get ready. His Dad is a bully andmost likely a coward. He probably sees Caleb as his property. He will come after him even if it just for revenge. Peyton might get hurt if he deems that she is a serious threat. I hope her folks arrive soon and get thecops involved. These two are in real danger. PLEASE HURRY WITH CHPT.6.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wonderful work, as usual. I liked the backstory that you gave us. It added even more to an already entertaining story. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.

x virgofemme

ladybug71ladybug71over 12 years ago
Please continue...

This is a very interesting story and I am very much looking forward to finishing it to the end. Great writing and excellent editing!!

buttercup79buttercup79over 12 years ago
Favorite

This is by far one of my favorite stories & I can't wait to read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cute shoes

Umm, why was she wearing $10 flats at work and then suddenly wearing Steve Madden Myley leopard pumps at home?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG, finally a *mention* of fucking!

Though not by primary characters. ("ample backside")

What the hell do you think we're here for? ASS.

I'm leaving -- gonna try another series.

kitteh_katkitteh_katabout 12 years ago
shut the fuck up, 26th anon.

if you can't appreciate a good STORY and are just reading for the fucking, then you don't deserve this talented writer.

so go suck on another story.

bye.

k_k

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In my opinion chapter 5 was a waste of time. Either put this to the front if it really was the that pertinent or do not waste time placing it here. After the first four chapters this information becomes irrelevant at this point and time bogs down the story and is boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really like this story, but sadly life acts out in reality not fiction, whereas, at least fiction is more like a dream or a nightmare. my dad was an alcoholic and would beat my mother when he came home drunk, didn't need a reason to do so either. to say I had it easy would be a lie. he beat me as well almost killing me once. since that point in my life, my mother took over beating me whenever she got mad at me. belts, sticks, and even a fan belt off of a semi-truck, I went to school many times with welts and bruises on my body. yes, I've been in the middle of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous