All Comments on 'The Coffee Shop Ch. 08'

by LillithArchivist

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Stroker_347Stroker_347over 12 years ago
I like the pace of the story, but...

I don't like being left on the edge at the end of a chapter.

Which is the sign of a good writer.

And you have me wanting a few bits of information that seem to have been skipped.

1. What was the legal outcome on Caleb's father?

2. When Peyton first found Caleb and in subsequent chapters, I don't recall reading that he was tall and handsome but it has been a bit since I read the first chapter.

Keep up the good work. You show great talent.

DS

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
moar plz!

Aghhhhh! Please tell me there's more coming soon!

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelover 12 years ago
Why no sex?

I am not one of those who read Literotica just to get off, and I really appreciate the character development in this story. That said, there just doesn't seem to be a logical reason why Caleb and Peyton haven't "gone all the way" yet. The fact that they went 5 weeks after their first passionate kiss without touching each other just doesn't add up. They'd already been lusting after each other for three months before they even met, so I would have expected the sexual part of the relationship to move faster. I understand that they both have been hurt, but finding intimate pleasure in the arms of someone new is a powerful cure for those kinds of hurt!

Love the story just the same, and hope you will continue!

buttercup79buttercup79about 12 years ago
You can't just leave us hangin'

Please tell me there's more coming soon! This is one of my favorite stories & I'm really looking forward to reading the rest!

NottsgrrlNottsgrrlabout 12 years ago
Great story

I really like this story. Its so nice to have an actual story rather than just a vehicle to move from one sex scene to the next. That being said, I agree with another commenter. I realise that this is a love story, and you want to take things slow, but after being together for weeks, they really should have had full sex by now.

There are a few inconsistencies in the story too. In a previous chapter Peyton had different footwear in one paragraph to the next. One minute you describe Caleb as pale, then as tanned, then as pale again. The family lawyer was described as both Dutch and Irish.

All that being said, I love this story and your writing style, and sincerely do hope you continue, but would maybe recommend you get a beta reader/editor to catch the one or two spelling mistakes.

SexyDarkDuchessSexyDarkDuchessabout 12 years ago
Amazing work

Having read both your stories just TODAY I am in awe! You capture the mind quite effortlessly! The only flaw I would point at would be the lack of character DESCRIPTION! I still don't have an exact clue as to what Peyton looks like apart from being short tan and possibly red haired??? And like the other commentor said, Caleb's good looks have only come about now. I assumed he was an unassuming goth albeit attractive in his own way.

That takes nothing from your obvious ability though. Bravo!

chavivelachavivelaabout 12 years ago
You're really good at this!

1 st: I don't read for the sex

2 nd: i'm more into the nonhuman

3 rd: it's hard to find someone as good as you!

This is your calling sweetie,, and if and when you move to print let us know!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
To nottsgurl

Referring to the inconsistencies in the work: she described the lawyer as Dutch and her father as Irish. She also referred to Caleb as pale and Peyton as tanned. I just thought I'd get that out there

trubblemakurtrubblemakurover 11 years ago
please

finish this story and Wonderland. I love your stories I just wish they had been finished when I read them. I have the felling if they aren't finished by now they never will be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please finish

I love Peyton and Caleb, please finish their story. I hope they find happiness and for Caleb, peace of mind. And also one make love scene :) PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Where is the rest of their story?

I'm so invested in these characters. Please finish it!

zooker62zooker62over 7 years ago
WHERE

Where is the next Chapter. I'm reading this in 2016. Did you fall off the face of the Earth?

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Great

Deep tales and lovely romance ..... Enchanting

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

I’ve read through from the beginning, only to find it’s yet another dead ended story. So much ability and care went into this story and to leave it unresolved is unforgivable on the part of the author and unfair for we, the readers. What a waste. :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another poor author want a be........ Not even a good romance writer let alone a erotic writer. This is a erotic site. Good grief................. All that effort to be nothing............ wasting whole bunch of readers time and your own time not putting forth a quality product.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous