All Comments on 'The Coffee Shop Girl'

by empty_coffee_cup

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful story.

Please continue to write about these 2 lovers. Please leave out any BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I agree, wonderful story......

But no, DON'T leave out any BDSM. You managed in the Gretchen story to get around the cliches and put some levity and fun into the genre...(not that I have an inherent problem with the genre! I find myself perusing it often.) Besides, Bethanie and Maddie already are into the heart of it: power, teasing and control games....all very hot. I can't wait to read the shenanagans your girls (and guys) get into as the series develops.

This sounds weird , but I sense the male hiding behind Bethanie's character. A dominant male, even though you write a sexy feminine physical description of her. Maybe your anima? That is certainly not a negative criticism. As a straight identified woman who loves strong men, and has had some bi adventures, I find her overlapping and shifting male/female layers of sexuality very compelling.

And yes, coffee is a wonderful aphrodisiac. Smelling freshly roasted coffee is downright arousing.

Keep me posted! Write fast and dirty, or slow and teasing...but write! I will try to be pickier for you but your work is above a lot of fray here.

List_of_RomanticsList_of_Romanticsalmost 14 years ago
A note from List_of_Romantics

Wow... I've left Anonymous reviews/comments for each of your Bethy/Maddy fics and I must say I adore this couple to death. You write sex and sexuality that is blisteringly arousing and never crude or base, regardless of the topic (and I'm not a fan of BDSM, but I like what you write).

Your characters show an ease and reality in their interactions with each other; what chemistry! And your descriptions... You paint a truly LOVELY picture! And funny, lord is it funny!

It's a joy to read. And read again.

I especially like that you pay attention to the rising action just as much as the climax (literally). For me, the joy in really great fiction/erotica is the buildup, combine that with such wonderful, vibrant and defined characters and you've got the makings of genius.

I do hope you write more tales of adventure and love with these two lovely ladies, as I, for one, greatly enjoy reading them.

And as a blonde who loves brunettes, I ADORE Bethy ;3 And yes, I have walked down the street and ogled women/girls I "want to do."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Relationship

I love that bethany dwelled on what she thought of her sexuality and feelings regarding maddy. I was scared that it was just a superficial relationship for her at first.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous