The Coffee Shop Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sir," the man blandly replied, and headed off to an empty stall.

Meanwhile the cowboy was just finishing up at the urinal and was headed over to the sinks when he 'accidentally' bumped into me, and turned to look me directly in the eye. Then he just stood there, with a slightly blank look on his face.

"Listen to what I tell you, and obey," I mentally sent to him. "It just feels good to obey and go along." Clearing my throat, I then said to the cowboy, "You had a good time on stage didn't you, cowboy?"

"Yes, I did, " he replied in a dull and lifeless voice. "I do not remember what I did but I feel really good now."

"That's good to hear," I told him. "On Saturday afternoon at 2 PM you will go to a place called 'The Coffee Shop' at 911 North Albert Street, to have a nice relaxing cup of coffee and to read the Saturday paper. You will do this because it is something new and different to do on your Saturday. You will come alone to the Coffee Shop, because you feel like you want some time alone to read the paper in peace. You will be sure to wear the same outfit then, as you are wearing now. I will come up to you and mention that I saw you on stage at Herman the Hypnotist's show. As soon as I do, you will invite me to sit with you and to discuss hypnosis. Because at that time you will want to know what you did on stage. Do you have any problem with this?"

"No, " the cowboy replied in that same dull and lifeless voice. "I understand. I will be there. I will come alone."

"Fine, now continue with washing up your hands and you can leave," I told him.

"Yes," The cowboy said and continued walking to the sinks to wash up. He left a few moments later, none the wiser for what was planned on Saturday. I could not believe that I nearly forgot to instruct the cowboy to come to the Coffee Shop alone. The last thing in the world that I wanted was to have to deal with his girlfriend or his buddy, if the cowboy did not show up alone at the Coffee Shop. The zone of compulsion was working beautifully....no other man in the washroom paid any attention to me, the cowboy or our conversation. They just went about doing their business.

The men's room cleared out very soon afterwards, which is just as well for me as I could not hold the zone of compulsion forever. Finally after about 10 minutes I was alone in the men's room with the man who had wanted to pick me up. Before dealing with him, though, I stopped maintaining the zone of compulsion. It would fade in about five minutes, but that would be more than enough time for what I had still to do.

"Come out," I called in a normal tone of voice.

Moments later the man who had intended to pick me up walked out of the washroom stall and quickly went to the sinks to wash his hands. In less than 30 seconds he was standing in front of me with a glazed look on his face as he said, "Ready."

"Now what should I do with you?" I thought to myself. "I can't just let you go out and continue on as you were. You are a predator, and a danger to others." I decided that since I was going to solve this little problem for society, I was going to be compensated for my time and effort. It took only a few direct questions to determine that this man (if you want to call him that....I think animal would have been a better word) was well off financially, and he was living alone. This fit in with my plans nicely. I organized my thoughts and then sent a few new mental commands to him. "You will do what I am about to tell you. You cannot resist, because deep down you don't want to. In fact, obeying me makes you sexually excited, and you get a wonderful erection. The more you obey me, the harder you get and the better you feel."

I could see his eyes start to light up as I cleared my throat and prepared to speak. "What is your first name?" I asked him.

"Frank, sir," he replied eagerly. I could see a bulge in the front of his pants as he answered.

"Well, Frank," I said to him. "You were planning on trying to pick me up and have your way with me, weren't you?" I asked him.

"Yes, sir, I was." Frank replied with a slight touch of concern in his voice.

"Well, Frank," I told him. "Such plans were wrong, and you know it, no matter how good it might have made you feel. So, you have to pay for that. Right now. When I tell you to, you will take out your wallet and give me all your money, Frank. Once you've done that you will take out your credit cards and flush them down the toilet along with that vial you are carrying. Doing these actions will make you feel so very good, and so very sexually hot that when you are done and stand in front of me, you will be on the edge of the biggest orgasm you've ever had. At that time, when I next say your name you will CUM like you've never cum before, right there in front of me and right in your pants. You will know that you are doing it, but you will be unable to stop yourself."

I just stood there looking at him, as my instructions started to sink in. I could see a mix of pleasure and terror in his eyes. He liked the idea of the orgasm, but he didn't like the idea of what he would have to do to achieve it.

"That's not all, " I said to him. "You will not be able to remember that it was I who made you destroy your credit cards, or that you gave your money to me. You will only know that you had to give away the money in your wallet and destroy your credit cards. Now, for the next six months you will NOT be able to replace those credit cards. You will find it impossible to take the necessary action to do that. As well, you will be impotent for the next six months. You will be unable to get an erection no matter what."

"After six months you will find that the ONLY way you can get hard is if you have someone else tie you up and do to you, what you liked to do to the men that you used to pick up, drug and tie up. In fact, you will insist that the men who agree to tie you up, drug you first with that little drug of yours. You want to be as helpless with these men as you once made the men whom you used. Understood?"

"Yes, sir," Frank gulped. He was not at all happy to hear this, but he was helpless to refuse it, any of it.

"Finally, you will forgot all about me, except that if you EVER see me in public again, you will be compelled to again give me all the money in your wallet. You will do this because you still owe me for trying to pick me up. Execute my instructions now, " I told him.

"Yes, sir," he replied as he reached back into his right hip pocket and removed his wallet.

"Here you go, sir," He said as he counted out his money into my open palm. It came to $127. Frank quickly took out all his credit cards from his wallet and walked over to the nearest stall as he returned his wallet to his right hip pocket. I followed him to be sure he actually did what I said.

There was regret on his face, but some joy too as his erection became more pronounced when he tossed his credit cards into the bowl followed by the small drug vial. He paused for a moment and then flushed them down. As the water swirled around and the credit cards and the vial got sucked down, Frank became harder and harder. He started to rub the bulge of his now rock hard cock as he built closer and closer towards an orgasm. He closed his eyes in delight, and started to moan softly as he continued to play with himself as best he could without taking his cock out. I silently walked backwards out of the stall until my back was up against the wall. I waited silently. Soon Frank opened his eyes and realized that I was not there. He turned to look at me, and slowly walked over to where I was standing. He moved slowly, and with some difficulty. His face was contorted with both pleasure and pain. He was very close to coming, and each step seem to be increasing the intensity of his feelings. Finally he stood before me and just looked at me. I could see the agony in his eyes as he was on the edge of his orgasm.

"Please, oh please, sir," he whimpered.

"Please, what?" I asked him.

"Oh God, Sir!" He cried with tears starting to run down his cheeks. "Please, oh please, let me cum! I'll do anything you want! I don't care! I'll give you anything and everything I have! Please, for the love of God, let me cum!"

"Wave good-bye to your credit cards, Frank." I said to him.

He let out a loud and long animal moan of pleasure as he came right there in front of me. I looked down and could see a large dark stain on the front of his pants, that slowly spread outward as he withered and moaned in pleasure. His orgasm was long and intense, and he just stood there enjoying it. Eventually he finished shooting, and stood there smiling, while he waited for his next instruction from me. I almost pitied him then, since this was the last moment like that which he would be able to experience for a very long time.

"You may go now, Frank," I told him. "Forget all about me, but you will remember all that you have done tonight, even if you do not know exactly why you did it. One last thing. You CANNOT clean yourself up until after you arrive home. Go now. Before I change my mind." I looked at him with all the fury and coldness in my eyes that I could muster.

The smile on his face quickly vanished and was replaced with deep fear as he realized that I meant exactly what I said. He didn't know what other things I might have had him do, and he certainly did NOT want to find out. He nearly stumbled and fell in his hurry to leave.

I stood there looking at the door after it closed. I shuddered. I knew I'd get over these feelings in a few hours, but right now dealing with a person like Frank made me feel dirty and slimy. I tried not to think of what might have happened to me, if Frank and I had gotten 'chummy'. Well, at least he wouldn't be doing anything like that to any other man ever again. When he was able to become interested in sex again, he'd be on the receiving end of his own drug. It seemed like justice to me...letting the punishment fit the crime. He'd also have the trouble of dealing with his 'lost' credit cards, and having to live without them for half a year. Not an enjoyable situation, I was sure.

Oh well, I thought to myself, at least I have the cowboy to look forward to next Saturday. I'd even gotten some money for all my trouble....$127. First time I've ever made a profit while using my powers.

I decided to keep the money.

Chapter 2. Coffee With A Cowboy

Saturday afternoon could not come soon enough for me. I was so looking forward to talking with this cowboy. (Okay, so we were probably going to wind up doing a lot more that just 'talk', but we would talk a bit at first.) I wasn't sure exactly how the day was going to unfold, but I knew that it would be fun. I had never had a work week drag on so long before. I got a lot of work done, but the days still seemed to go by very slowly.

I got up early on Saturday morning and passed the hours doing as many of my chores as I could before leaving for The Coffee Shop. When 1 PM finally arrived I headed off to The Coffee Shop, so that I would arrive well ahead of the cowboy. I picked up a Saturday paper to read when I got there. I had to have something to do to pass the time.

When I arrived at the Coffee Shop, I took my mug of coffee and my newspaper to one of the empty booths near the doors. I wanted to be sure not to miss the cowboy when he arrived, so I placed myself so that I could easily see everyone coming and going. Once in position, I settled down to enjoy my paper as I waited for the cowboy to arrive.

A few minutes before 2 PM. he walked into the Coffee Shop, as expected. He was wearing exactly the same outfit as at the hypnotist show, and more importantly he was alone. I gave the cowboy some time to settle in, get comfortable and to start reading his paper. Besides, I was enjoying just looking at him out of the corner of my eye. He was such a good looking guy. I sighed softly to myself.

When I thought enough time had passed by I walked over to the cowboy and said, "Excuse me, sir, but weren't you at Herman the Hypnotist's show last week? I'm sure I saw you on stage."

He looked up from his paper, and gazed at me for a minute. "Yes, I was there, and yes I did go onstage. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I just wanted to say 'thank you' for a great show, and to let you know that I think you're very talented. I hope I'm not embarrassing you, or making you feel uncomfortable," I replied.

"Well," he said as he looked at me with a slightly puzzled expression on his face. "I don't really remember much of what happened. I know I had a good time, but I don't recall exactly what happened to me."

"I'd be willing to tell you what happened, if you like," I said to him. (I was hoping that this would provide the perfect opening and that I would not have to 'suggest' anything more to him.) "But, if that makes you uncomfortable, I'll leave you alone." I stood there waiting for his reply. The cowboy was clearly unsure of what to do. Part of him wanted to know and part of him did not.

"I thought you knew that Herman the Hypnotist always has a 'clean' and 'family' show. In all the years I've seen him, Herman has never compromised his standards, and he certainly did not do that the other night," I told the cowboy. He looked at me again, and his face became a bit more relaxed. That did it. (Okay, so the 'command' I gave the cowboy a few days ago was the real deciding factor, but this makes the story sound better.)

"Okay, then," the cowboy replied. "Sit down for a bit and tell me all about it."

Concealing my delight and glee, I sat down in the booth opposite the cowboy and proceeded to describe to him, the events of the show that night. He had just a little bit of trouble looking me in the eye a few times. He even blushed once or twice. But, there was easily enough contact to implant the commands in his mind that he wanted to know a lot more about hypnosis and to steer (no pun intended) the conversation to that subject.

"So you see," I concluded as I finished telling him the events of Herman's show. "You didn't really do anything embarrassing or humiliating. Is there anything else you wanted to know?"

"Yeah," he drawled, and he finally looked me in the eyes. He had such wonderful eyes to look at, so deep and dark. It almost did not register with me when he said to me, "You seemed to be paying a lot of attention to everyone on stage. Why is that?"

It took a second or two for me to drag myself way from those lovely eyes of his. "Well," I replied with all honesty. "I've always been interested in hypnosis and I really enjoy watching the shows. I've found it to be a very interesting hobby, and it's fun too." I smiled at him.

"You mean you can hypnotize people?" He asked me with a touch of wonder in his voice.

"Yes," I replied calmly. "I do it all the time. But never without the subject's consent, and always in private. If you're interested in hypnosis just go ahead and ask any questions you might have. I'll do my best to answer them for you."

"Well, could you hypnotize me?" He asked in a doubtful tone of voice. "I really enjoyed being hypnotized on the stage the other night, and I'd like to experience that again. I'm just not sure that I would trust you or anyone else, enough to hypnotize me again. I'm still not sure why I ever went up on stage that night."

"I would be more than happy to hypnotize you, sir," I told him. "By the way, my name's Paul Walton. What is yours?"

"Doug Davenport," he replied easily.

"Well, I'm happy to meet you, Doug," I said to him. "Now, without sounding pushy, did you have a particular time in mind for when you might want to try this?" I was looking him in the eyes again as I asked him the question, so of course I sent a few mental commands to him. "You are finding it so easy to talk with me now. It seems to feel so good to just talk with me because you can feel yourself trusting me. It just seems so natural and easy to do. You'd like to try the hypnosis very soon. Tonight even, if you can arrange it. You want to feel that wonderful state of hypnosis again."

Doug blinked his eyes a few times, and they became a bit unfocused as the commands I sent to him sunk into his mind and were accepted. After about a minute or so, he finally spoke. "Listen, Paul, I'm not sure that I can arrange it yet, but I would really like to try a hypnosis session with you tonight. No offense intended, but I'd rather have this session at your home, and not at mine. I don't want anyone to drop by unexpectedly and find out about this. Is that okay with you?"

"It's fine with me, Doug," I told him easily. Inside though, I was struggling not to clap my hands with glee. "Here, I'll write down my phone number and address, and if it is a good time for you, you just give me a call tonight at say, 7 PM, okay?"

"Sounds fair," Doug replied, and he smiled at me. I smiled back at him, but what I really wanted to do was to plant a kiss on his lips to thank him. Well, time enough for that later. We then started to talk a bit more about hypnosis for the next thirty minutes or so. Finally, though Doug had to leave, because of other things he had to take care of. I watched him go and thoroughly enjoyed the site of him walking out of The Coffee Shop, in those wonderfully tight jeans. I knew that he would call me tonight at 7 PM. He'd make every effort to arrange a hypnosis session, because I had implanted the desire for one in his mind. I had only to wait.

As expected, my phone rang at about 7 PM, and it was Doug on the other end. He sounded excited and a bit nervous over the phone, but managed to convey to me that if I was free for the evening so was he. I tried to sound as casual as possible as I invited him over. He was thrilled and said he was on his way. Doug hung up the phone before I could ask him how long it would take him to get to my apartment. I had no idea how long I would have to wait for him. So to pass the time, I made myself a cup of tea, and just sat down to drink it slowly. I took the time to plan out in my mind what type of induction I would use with Doug. I wanted to try something different and interesting. I also had to give some thought to what I might do with Doug tonight, once I had him under and feeling very good. There were many possibilities, but I had to start narrowing them down.

At 7:25 PM, my doorbell rang, and I went to answer it. Looking through the peephole I saw Doug, and he was dressed as before except that he had a pair of very dark blue jeans on, and from what I could see they appeared to be new. He was also wearing a light blue denim jacket. I quickly opened the door and invited him in.

"Please sit down somewhere in the living room and make yourself comfortable, Doug," I said to him as I took his light blue denim jacket and hung it up in the closet. My eyes drank in his body as he walked away from me and into the living room. Those jeans looked even tighter than the ones he'd had on earlier in the day. God, how I wanted to just jump on top of him right then, and caressed those sweet butt cheeks with my hands. To feel that new denim under my fingertips as I ran my hands over his ass. It was all I could do to maintain my self control. I'd NEVER felt this way about another guy since...well....since Steve and Jack. I was falling for this cowboy...hook, line, and sinker. I was sure though, that he didn't have any idea about how I felt. I'm very good at concealing my feelings.

Taking a deep and calming breath, I walked into the living room. There sat Doug in one of the comfortable overstuffed chairs by the sofa. He was sitting slightly slouched in the chair, with his legs spread apart a bit, and stretched out. His legs were not crossed and he still had his cowboy boots and cowboy hat on. I didn't mind a bit, as he looked very good in them. "Do you want a cup of coffee or something else to drink?" I asked him.