The Coffee Shop Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I don't want you to hurt me until I've had a chance to explain this all to you. For example, are you perchance the manger of a group of people at work, and do you have a lot of stress to deal with?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I do." He replied. "What of it?"

"Well, it has been my experience that guys who deal with stressful situations where they have to make a lot of decisions during the day, they like to let go when they are hypnotized. They like to become submissive a bit and to let someone else make all the decisions. It seems to me, that you were experiencing something similar."

"Well, maybe," Doug replied, in a nearly calm tone of voice. "But I still don't know if I believe you."

"Fine," I said to him, trying to sound as exasperated as possible. "Well, there is no point in continuing this then. I'm going to release you, and if you decide to come back for another session, well, you just let me know. Your boots have spurs."

Before he could say anything or even mouth a word, Doug was out like a light again. I had Doug look me in the eyes, as I gave him some mental commands. I was not through with this cowboy, by any means. "Doug," I told him mentally, "about 15 minutes after you leave my apartment you will think over carefully all I have said. You will come to realize that I treated you with respect and dignity the entire time you were here, and that I never tried to do anything with you. You will come to realize that you were wrong about what you felt about me, and that you really did enjoy the hypnosis a lot, and that you do trust me. You also know that I have not lied to you. You want to be hypnotized by me again, and you do want to try new things while hypnotized. You also realize that you want to try this tonight." Doug blinked his eyes many times, and it was a while before he became focused on me again. I put my hand on his shoulder and scanned him mentally to see if there were any problems, but I could not detect anything out of the ordinary. It took me only a few seconds to instruct Doug, that when I woke him up he would be free of any restraints and would be free to leave the apartment. I counted him out.

Doug blinked his eyes a few times as he woke up and just looked at me. He stood up and said goodbye to me and then headed for the door, but when he got there, he paused and then turned around and looked at me again.

"Paul, would you come here a second, please?" He asked me.

"Sure," I told him and walked over to stand in front of him.

"Well, I just wanted to say good-bye, and to give you something before I left," Doug said with a slight smile on his face.

"Oh, and what is that?" I asked him.

"This!" He said as he punched me deep in the gut with his right fist. "Happy trails, you lying piece of shit!" He snarled at me, and then spat on me. I crumpled to the floor and curled into a ball.

Pain, and more pain. I couldn't catch my breath. I couldn't breath. I was dimly aware that Doug left my apartment, but only because I heard the slamming of the door. It took a few minutes before I was able to stand up and breath normally. I was shocked and surprised by Doug's actions. He didn't believe what I'd told him earlier. My powers could not be at fault as I did not have any of the classic signs of power depletion. So, what then was the cause? I asked myself. Why did Doug react so badly to me? Reviewing the conversation, I came to the inescapable conclusion that Doug had to be homophobic. He didn't know I was gay, that's true, but things had come close enough to homosexual in nature, to trigger Doug's fear. After what he'd just done to me, I did want revenge, but I also had to admit that he was only acting out of fear. Well, in fifteen minutes or so, I'd have my answer as to how well my new instructions to Doug had been integrated into his personality. I wasn't sure if I wanted him to come back or not. I decided to make myself a cup of tea and wait to see what would happen. For the first time in all the years that I'd used my powers, I was unsure as to what was going to happen. Would Doug come back or not?

Chapter 3. Time For A Change.

I've been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again. I had been VERY wrong about Doug, that cowboy I'd become interested in. He might have been an excellent hypnosis subject, but he was homophobic and had reacted badly to his first hypnosis session with me. I'd used my powers to suggest to him that he'd return to my apartment after he'd thought about things, but there was no sign of him. It was 9 PM, and he'd left my apartment at about 8 PM. I sighed. Reluctantly, I had to admit it. My powers had failed for some unknown reason and Doug was not coming back. I decided to take a walk and get some fresh air. I put on my jacket and headed to the door. I opened the door to see Doug standing there silently.

Fear rooted me to the spot, as my first thought was, he's come back to beat me up some more. I was about to use the trigger phrase on him (at least that way I could avoid another punch in the gut), when Doug walked backwards, away from me with his hands by his sides.

"Please," he said to me in a soft voice that was almost a whisper. "I'm sorry for what I did. I'm not sure why I punched you like that. I'm not going to do it again, honest. I just want to talk. That's all. Just talk and maybe try and understand what happened tonight." He stood there looking at me, waiting for my response, a look of pleading in his eyes. (God those eyes of his. I felt myself melting again. Doug was just so damn good looking that my hormones were starting to overpower my common sense.)

"How can I believe you, Doug?" I asked him, not moving one step closer and getting ready to slam the door in his face. (Okay, I wasn't really getting ready to do this. As soon as I saw him there, I knew my commands had taken effect. But, I had to play along with this scenario, or he would have become suspicious. Besides, I was going to enjoy listening to him apologize to me and to beg my forgiveness. Ah, yes, revenge is sweet.) "How long have you been standing here like this, and why?"

He briefly looked at the watch on his left wrist and then looked up at me and said, "About forty-five minutes. I've been trying to figure out what to say to you. How to explain what happened but I just don't know what came over me. I've tried to ring your door bell, but every time my hand gets near the button I freeze. I don't know what to say to you." With that he turned away from me and walked a short distance down the hall, and just stood there.

"Well, that explains that," I thought to myself. "My powers worked just fine. The problem is that he's upset about all this and confused. That just might work to my advantage, if he's telling me the truth."

"Doug," I called to him. "I don't trust anyone who won't look me in the eyes when they talk to me. If you can come here and look me straight in the eyes and repeat what you said, I just might believe you."

Doug turned around and walked over to where I stood and looked down at me. He was, after all, a bit taller than I was. As soon as we made eye contact I quickly sent a few mental commands to him, to insure that he would tell me the truth and that he'd feel much better talking to me and having me hypnotize him. The commands were so simple and sent so quickly that there was no delay as Doug started to speak to me.

"Paul," he began a bit hesitantly. "I.....I am truly sorry for punching you in the gut. I swear to you now, that I will NEVER attack you or cause you any physical harm in any way. I also swear to you that I will not call you those derogatory names as I did tonight. I would like to spend some time talking with you about all this. I would like to know what happened and why I reacted the way I did. And...." Here his voice faltered, and he had to take a few deep breaths before he could continue. "if you are still willing, I would like to try the hypnosis with you again. I have to be honest and tell you that I enjoyed it. A lot. At first."

"Okay, Doug, I believe you," I told him, after a few seconds delay. "Come on in and join me in a cup of tea, or whatever, at the dinning room table and we'll talk about it." The relief on Doug's face as he heard this was self evident. He looked so happy at my decision that it reminded me of the expression on a teenager's face when he's just gotten the date with the girl of his dreams.

It did not take long to talk with Doug, and to help him to understand that his reaction in hypnosis of getting an erection was perfectly normal, and that the reason he had had one tonight, and not on stage with Herman, was that in the former situation he was alone with me, in private, and so could let himself go, whereas in the latter situation, he was in public and he knew it. I also discussed with him the intense reaction he had with me, the anger, and how it seemed to be focused or related to homosexual actions. I was rather blunt when I asked him if he intensely disliked homosexual or gay persons, since it seemed to me that this was the case. After a few minutes thought, Doug reluctantly agreed with me that this might be true. He thought homosexual behavior was 'wrong' (for reasons we will not go into), and he felt confused, angry and frightened when he saw what he thought was a homosexual reaction to me, happening to him. But before we could do anything more, Doug had to know about me. I didn't want another episode like the last one to happen again. Best to deal with this now. Besides, I could always fix it later, if I had to.

"Do you KNOW any gay men, Doug?" I asked him.

"Well, no, I guess not." He admitted to me.

"So you are basing your reaction and opinion on something that you really don't know that much about, right?" I queried him further.

"Yeah, okay, but so what?" He responded.

"Just this. You like me don't you? And you trust me as well, don't you? " I asked him.

"Sure. Yes to both questions. Why?" Doug asked me with a puzzled look on his face.

"Well, in case you didn't know it, I am gay, Doug." I said. "I am telling you this so that you know exactly where we stand with each other. I feel that you should know this especially considering your reaction earlier." I waited for Doug to speak. "You? You're gay? But....I don't.....but you don't look...I mean you can't be....no, you're just kidding, right?" Doug sputtered at me, with a surprised look on his face. He quickly turned his head away.

"No," I said to him. "I am serious, Doug. I am gay. Now knowing that, are you sure you want to continue hypnosis with me?"

"But, why are you telling me this?" Doug asked, even more confused that before. "You know that I won't stay here in this room with you now. You know what I think off fag....well of gay guys."

"Really, Doug? " I asked him. "I don't see you leaving now. If anything you're not making any move at all to leave. In fact, other than raising your voice a little, you don't seem all that upset to know that I am gay."

"But...but...you didn't try anything with me when you had me under earlier," Doug said with surprise in his voice. "I mean I was really getting turned on. I had a real boner. You could have done something with me then. Why didn't you?"

"Doug," I told him patiently. "Just because a guy is gay, doesn't mean that he's some kind of sex maniac. I would never take advantage of someone in a situation like that. Give me some credit, please. I do have morals after all. If I were ever to have sex with you, it would be when you agreed to it. I wouldn't try to trick you into it. I must admit, you are a really good looking guy, but I don't jump anything that looks good in a pair of jeans, you know." And I smiled a soft smile at him, trying to convince him of my sincerity. Not that it was necessary.

"You mean, I could like REALLY let go, and you wouldn't try anything?" Doug asked.

"Well, yes," I said to him. "That is exactly what I mean. I was trying to tell you that earlier when you started to run out of here. I guess I shouldn't have put my hand on your arm, since that seemed to make things worse for you. I am sorry about that. "

"Not nearly as sorry as I am for punching you like that," Doug said with regret in his voice. "I feel even worse now for what I said to you."

"Why?" I asked him, laughing gently. "You didn't insult me after all. I am a faggot and a fairy, if you want to be technical about it. I'm just a nice faggot and a nice fairy." I smiled at him again.

"Yeah," Doug said,. He was finally able to look at me again. "I guess that you are. I know what I get out of this hypnosis bit, but what about you? You can't be doing this for free. Just what do you get out of it?"

I could see the glint of suspicion still in his eyes. Doug was nobody's fool. He knew there was no such thing as a free lunch. "To begin with, Doug," I said to him. "I thought you knew that hypnosis was NOT mind control. I can't MAKE you do anything that you don't want to do, after all. As for what I get out of all this, it is simple. I get to experience the joy and the turn on of putting a good looking guy like you into hypnosis. I've always found that to be very erotic. It helps to fuel some of my fantasies. But, the irony is that I can't ever take advantage of that since if I did, you'd know about it and never trust me again. I can't force to you NOT to remember something that you do want to remember." (Damn, but I'm good. I wasn't lying technically, since we were talking about hypnosis, and not super-hypnosis. Okay, so I'm splitting hairs here, but I have to keep my powers a secret too.)

"You mean, that I'm in control here?" Doug asked.

"Exactly," I said to him. "I'm only your guide on this journey. You decide whether or not to take it. So, do you want to continue with this journey now or not?"

"Okay. We can try it again, I guess. But, I'm not sure I still trust you as much as I did before. I'm still getting used to you being gay, you know," Doug said with more than a trace of doubt in his voice. "I'm willing to try and see how much control I can give you now."

"Your boots have spurs," I said to him, and Doug was out like a light. I quickly told him to take off his boots, hat and jacket. As he stood there in front of me with a blank look on his face, I just ran my eyes over that wonderful body of his and especially those jeans. After about a minute, I told him to go and lie down on the sofa, close his eyes and to make himself comfortable. Doug actually smiled as he did this. Once he was settled on the sofa, I walked over and sat down in the chair next to him and got ready to take him even deeper. I was looking at his face and noticing the pleasant grin he had on his face, when a movement out of the corner of my eye caught my attention. I looked over to see Doug's hands on the fly of his jeans, and they weren't just resting there. Doug was moving his hands up and down over the bulge in his jeans, and I could see his cock becoming larger and longer with each stroke. Doug was playing with himself and enjoying it too.

"Doug, what are you doing?" I asked him.

"Rubbing my cock, sir," he said to me.

"Why? And why did you call me 'sir'?" I asked him.

"It feels good, sir, and I just want to, " he muttered as a sigh escaped his lips.

"What feels good?" I asked again.

"Rubbing my cock, and calling you 'sir', sir," Doug said to me. "They both feel so good. You were so right sir. I really do want to let go, and not have to worry about anything. I just want you to take control for a while.. I want to go really deep, sir. The only way to do that is to let you control me, so you can take me deeper. I want you to control me, sir."

"And do what, exactly, Doug?" I asked him. (This was becoming just a bit too strange for me. This 180 degree turn of Doug's nature just didn't seem right. Trust is one thing, but blind trust is another. Still who was I to look a gift cowboy in the crotch? Or in the ass, for that matter?)

"Whatever the fuck you want, sir," Doug said. "I really don't care what you do with me as long as it feels good, and I don't have to remember anything but how good it feels. I owe you sir. For assaulting you earlier. Now you can do whatever you want with me."

"Doug,' I said to him carefully choosing my words. "Imagine a big block of ice. A great big ice cube as big as you are tall. This is such a hard and large ice cube, and imagine that it represents your desire and will to do what you want. When you can see it in your mind, let me know."

"I see it, sir," Doug said. "It's hard and big and strong."

"Yes, it is Doug," I agreed with him. "Except that now it is sitting in an empty parking lot on a hot July afternoon. Tell me, Doug. What is happening to it now?"

"The ice is melting sir," he replied quickly. "It's getting smaller and smaller."

"And what does that mean, Doug?" I asked him, knowing full well what his answer would and should be.

"I'm surrendering to you, sir," Doug said sounding excited and thrilled. "I'm finally letting go. Oh, sir, this feels so wonderful......" His cock grew in size until it was fully erect, and Doug continued to rub it, but somewhat more slowly, as though he were savoring the sensations.

"Just let me know when the ice cube is gone, Doug," I said to him. "Then tell me what you want to do, and why."

It was less than 30 seconds later that Doug spoke. "It's gone, sir. It's gone. God, I feel so good, sir. I want to obey you sir. I want to feel good."

"Doug, " I said to him, starting to enjoy this even more. "I want to see your ass in those jeans. So just stand in front of me, turn around and then bend over and touch your toes."

"Yes, sir. I hear and obey, " Doug replied. He opened his eyes and stopped rubbing his now fully erect cock. Then he got up off the sofa, stood up, and looked around to see where I was. Having found me, he quickly walked over to where I was sitting and stood in front of me as close as he could. He turned around and then bent over at the waist and touched his fingers to his toes. "I am yours, sir," is all he said as he stood there and waited.

I was delighted. I had what I wanted, and so I took the opportunity presented to me. I placed my hands on that wonderfully sculpted ass in front of me and just ran my hands all over it. I sighed with contentment and Doug started to moan with pleasure, especially when my hands strayed in between his legs and reached up to fondle his rock hard cock.

"Oh, I like that sir,' Doug said as he remained bent over and touching his toes. "Please, keep doing it sir. I'm so hard and it feels so good. I want more , sir. Please do more to me. The more you do to me sir, the deeper I go and the better I feel." (This cowboy was really giving over control to me. I hadn't even suggest that. He was creating those conditions all on his own. I think that they call this type of subject, a 'gold mine'.)

"And what would be the next step, Doug?" I asked him, as my hands continued to fondle him.

"I...um... I need to take off my clothes, sir," Doug said in a low tone of voice. "I want to feel your wonderful warm hands on my body, on my skin, sir."

I didn't say anything, I just kept caressing this willing cowboy. My own cock was rock hard now and straining in my jeans. God, it felt good.

"I'm sorry, sir," Doug said to me. "But I can't stand it any more. I have to take my clothes off sir. I HAVE to feel your hands on my skin." And with that he stood up and walk a few paces away from me. I really wanted him to disrobe slowly, so I could enjoy it, but he was already shucking his clothes before I could form the words in my mind. It took him less than a minute to strip off all of his clothes and to resume the position he had earlier.

I looked at that wonderful body of Doug's as he stood there before me. It was everything I had hoped for, young, slim, and attractive. There was no sign of any tattoos or marks or body piercing anywhere. I placed my hands on his buttocks and gently pried them apart to get a look at his ass.