The Collector 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hope you liked that," she said.

"Oh, yeah." I guess that sounded a bit dumb, but what else could I say?

She gave my shrinking member a last kiss and then got up and said she had to get home for some lame reason. I didn't even get up off of the sofa when she left. I sat there another fifteen minutes, enjoying the mellow feeling that comes from getting back-to-back blow jobs.

Caitlyn was a pretty good cock sucker. I give her very high marks for enthusiasm and stamina. Overall, I'd have to give her an eight on the ol' one-to-ten scale. I know what you're thinking. If it was such a great orgasm, why rate her so low? Well, true, it was exceptional, that second orgasm. And that figures into the score, believe me. But there's more to it than that.

First, Caitlyn, who is a good looking woman, dressed in unflattering, almost tom-boyish clothes. For whatever reason, skirts and blouses or dresses excite me far more than tee shirts and jeans.

Second, despite her claim that she loved giving head, there wasn't anything about the way she did it that conveyed that. Yes, she gave a marathon performance, but it was more like she was on a mission than enjoying herself. There wasn't much playfulness. Nor did we make out or do anything to really get our juices flowing, so I'm still not sure what she got out of it.

Third, she was great at straightforward sucking, one of the best I've ever had. But it wasn't particularly erotic and there was nothing special about the way she gave head. Other than her endurance, nothing stands out as unique.

Lastly, she didn't swallow. At least my first load she didn't. I assume she swallowed the second, considerably smaller load. But the first one went down the drain of my kitchen sink. True, she took my cum in her mouth both times and at least swallowed some of it. But I've got to deduct points for spitting out the first one.

All in all, it was a very satisfying blow job, although I wouldn't use Caitlyn as an example of how to give head. Her desire and energy, not to mention her perseverance, more than make up for the things I've listed (I always feel petty, making a list like that). Her candor about what she wanted and her aggressive way of getting it make her a noteworthy addition to my collection.

I've had a few opportunities since to get blow jobs from her, but I haven't really pursued it. For her part, Caitlyn hasn't pushed the matter either. I suspect she's on her own quest and would prefer to sample men she hasn't already been with. Who knows? I might take her up on it again some time. There is something inherently sexy about a woman who just wants to suck cock.

12