The Collector

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's when the screams got crazy.

He turned around and couldn't believe his eyes: the girl had thrown herself at the drunkards. With her back to the iron bars, still facing Oliver, she was ravaged by grasping hands that forcefully tied her in place. Her arms, drawn back through the bars, forced her chest out and into rough, lustful grips. Evil fingers probed the most intimate spot between her legs, repeatedly violating it in a vulgar display of glistening wetness.

Before long, they also found her piercings. They played with them, twisting and pulling; the girl cried in pain at this, especially when the sparkling ring on her clitoris was manhandled. Behind her back, in the darkness of the cell, the first few whiskey dicks flopped their way out of dirty pants. The masked girl, in her throes of pain, pleasure and humiliation, called out to him: "Oliver...!"

He was there before he even realized it. With carefully aimed blows of his baton, he fought off every single hand. He grabbed her wrist and strongly pulled her away, taking refuge at the far wall with the prized girl safe in his embrace.

"Why the hell.." he said "...Did you do that?!"

But she wasn't listening. Her face all red, she looked at his body with languid eyes. She put a hand to his chest and found hard muscles panting under the tight shirt. A finger found its way between buttons and caressed the smooth, hard abs underneath.

The guy shaved. She smiled.

He grabbed her wrist: "There's no need to..."

But she kissed him, shushing his words away, along with any last remnant of willpower.

Her sultry hand made short work of the buttons; not soon enough, he was standing shirtless. The uniform hid a handsome swimmer's body, with well defined muscles of a healthy size. She guided his fingers to her breast, and he began to lovingly caress the sensitive, firm skin. She cherished the sensation of a gentle touch pleasing her after so much violence.

She kissed him some more, and unbuckled his belt. Pulling at the hem of his boxers, she revealed a long hard penis, its circumsized tip wet with excitement. She rubbed it with her thumb, and he shook with pleasure. His breathing changed, and she could tell through the kiss. He grabbed her waist and pushed away, breaking contact of their lips.

He tried to say something, looking over at their hollering neighbours. She glanced at them, then smiled at him. "Don't worry", she said "They won't remember a thing, come tomorrow." Not waiting for a reply, she lost herself once again in their kiss and his embrace. Whether convinced or simply resigned, Oliver let go and loosened up.

His glans was very sensitive. She enjoyed teasing him, by slowly drawing slick circles all around it. Once in a while, she would pick up the pace and rub him faster, turning his breaths into short gasps and his caress to a full-on groping of her tit. But then she'd stop, to give his shaft a few lustful strokes.

The drunks cheered on, eager to see juicier action: "Come on, man, fuck her already!"

When all the teasing became too much to bear, Oliver broke free of her grasp with a frustrated moan, grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. She put her arms around his neck and held tight. His hands raced down her back and he began to lift her up, but she didn't let him.

He gave her a confused look, and she bit her lower lip. She pushed down on his strong shoulders to make him sit on the bed. In this new position, the masked girl made short work of all the clothing he still wore, namely the pants all crumpled up at his ankes, and his socks and shoes.

She giggled, because her stockings and mask now made her less naked than her arresting officer.

Their audience didn't like this. They didn't care about the guy, they wanted to see her scream!

"Show us how you come, slut!"

The masked girl rolled her eyes and flashed a sultry smile. Still standing, she parted her legs and went down on Oliver without kneeling. The men, now facing her fully exposed flower, were so surprised they actually went quiet for a second or two.

Not pleased with the perceived lack of attention, the masked girl reached around herself with her left hand to slightly part her wet labia.

That got them back to the raving.

She took his throbbing member in her warm mouth as her free hand stroked the skin. He rolled his head back, eyes shut. The slick tongue twisted masterfully around his glans, sending waves of pleasure through his hard legs. Oliver passed his fingers through her red hair, then opened his eyes to look in the masked girl's bright blue gaze.

He found it, and cherished it, bright jewels glimmering with lust as she lovingly sucked him off.

But behind her, the spectacle was dire: not just hands were now pushing through the bars; some men stuck their semi-hard members in between the iron, and a few were furiously masturbating.

Oliver closed his eyes once again, and smiled.

She got him all the way in, and it took away his breath. The sucking and stroking got the better of him. Grabbing her, Oliver cried: "I'm coming!"

And she stopped.

She got him out of her mouth, still throbbing and ready to explode. He instinctively reached down to finish himself off, but she grabbed his wrists and kissed him, thus locking in the worst case of blue balls Oliver had ever had.

Then, she giggled at his confused scowl and shook her head to say "no".

Her smooth fingers probed a stocking, sliding through the hem. She pulled a condom wrapper out of it, and had it open in no time. Oliver was speechless, quivering with anticipation, as she kneeled down in front of him and rolled it down his length.

She kissed him once again, then flicked his penis and moved away.

Facing the drunks' cell, who got all the more ravenous with the girl so close, she leaned forward, presenting herself to Oliver, and gripped the iron bars that separated her from the savage brutes. The crazed men spared no time and were onto her right away: some were trying to break her grip so that she might fall towards them, others pulled at her arms; others still tried in vain to touch her with their dicks.

His mind clouded with lust, Oliver grabbed the girl's waist and finally pushed into her warm pussy as their raving audience cheered on.

It felt just like his first time: thrilling in the heat, his heart raced ever faster. He dug into her; slow and calm at first, but wild and furious soon after. She was tight, and very much so; she was also wet enough that it didn't hurt any of them at all. It was just pleasure, pure and simple. Even the masked girl, who looked so jaded, squirmed with ecstasy at every push, the hard cock taking her fully.

Between Oliver's slamming, the men's pulling, and the waves of pleasure turning her limbs to jello, the masked girl's grip failed. She caught herself eventually, clutching the bars further down, but by then she'd gotten quite a bit closer to the grasping men.

And they got to her.

Rough hands were once again manhandling her breasts, with ripples of pain whenever they found the piercings; probing fingers forced their way in her mouth through her moans. Hard cocks rubbed against her knuckles as the men tried to pry her away from the bars and onto their genitals.

And she loved every second of it.

Finally, it happened.

She screamed as the latest push sent her over the edge. Her muscles tightened up as the pleasure pulsed through her body. Her breasts tingling, her lap warm, her vision blurred as her head went spinning. She felt herself falling over towards the desperate men, but Oliver caught her.

He pulled her away by her belly and by her breasts, then he grabbed her behind the knees and lifted her up, impaling her already orgasming body on his rock hard cock. She cried out loud as he got deeper than ever before, new waves of warmth pulling away at her shaking body. She came once again, suspended and spread eagled in front of her fans, reaching back to grab Oliver's head and kiss him.

The men went mad

He expoded, too. He grunted as he came, and came, and came; a never-ending stream of cum spurting out of his dick. They both felt its warmth as it filled the condom and enjoyed the sensation for as long as it would last.

Drained, Oliver let go of the girl and collapsed on the bed. He expected her to get down next to him, but she didn't. She crouched down at his crotch and pulled the condom away from his fading erection, tying it up so that it wouldn't spill out.

He reached out for her, but she wasn't there. Half aware of some movement, he looked up to see her standing just outside their jail cell. He jumped up as fast as he could, but didn't make it in time. She'd locked him in as the drunks laughed and mocked.

"Please don't do this" he said.

"Bye, Oliver." She just smiled, blew him a kiss and walked away, the afterglow taking a toll on her posture.

He never saw her again.

Minutes later, as Oliver was still naked, trying to disbelieve what just happened, the door at the end of the corridor burst open.

"What the hell was all that racket?!" Captain Parker had just walked in.

PART 4 -- Memories

It was almost dawn when the masked girl climbed back into her bedroom through the window. After placing the full condom on the nightstand, she took off her stockings and threw them straight into the trash. Her mask fell in the laundry pile. Her wig went back on the stand.

She ran a hand through her buzz cut, jet black hair and sighed. She stretched her whole body. The night had been quite intense. The orgasms, some of her best. So good, in fact, that they almost got her caught again on the way home, because of the toll they'd taken on her slender physique.

In the bathroom, she turned on the faucet and let the bathtub fill up as she walked into the closet. In there, she unlocked a small refrigerator with her key. As she opened it, the chilled air caressed her breasts and brought up her nipples in a field of goosebumps.

Inside the cold box were a few cardboard slides, each with a full condom taped to it. In between the one that read "Firefighter" and the one that said "Schoolteacher", she put down her latest trophy: "Policeman".

Her treasures safe in place, she walked into a well deserved, long awaited, warm bath.

END

12