The College Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg continued working on Jakes dick after and that drove Jake wild, to the point he pulled out. "Oh my god that was intense." She stammered as they both were breathing heavy.

"Another satisfied customer."

"you do this a lot?"

"Not as much as I'd like, but a few times here and there." Greg didn't want to come off as somebody that meets guys a lot, but he had in the past few months since finding the site.

I've not yet met anyone besides you." Jake had tried, but it wasn't easy on campus and being discreet.

"Well, I have to get home, so let's get cleaned up. Kik me if you can meet again sometime."

"Sure thing." Jake said as he pulled up his sweats and got out of the car. In his mind, he was going to be talking to this guy a lot, because he wanted more. He was getting hard again, even after what had just happened, thinking about their next encounter.

They went their separate ways, but immediately, there was a notification on Greg's phone, and he couldn't wait to read it.

12