Brief Encounters Ch. 01

Story Info
Laundry day turns into something else.
3k words
4.62
13.5k
23

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
214 Followers

Brief Encounters is a new series, consisting of brief stories about briefs!

*****Following story is a work of fiction and all characters are over the age of 18****

Laundry Day

It was laundry day! However, I realized something horrifying. I had no cash at all. Payday wasn't until Monday. And I was down to my last set of clothes, which consisted of a white tank top, baby blue shorts, and an old pair of Calvin Klein white briefs. Going to my parent's house and using their washer and dryer was a no-go. I really didn't want to sit through a lecture from my father about money management. Although, I probably did need one.

Thankfully an idea came to me. My friend Brenda lived a few blocks away and she had a washer and dryer in her home. I just had to figure out a way for her to let me use it. She would probably end up giving me a lecture too. I took out my phone and called her. After a few rings, she picked up.

"Hello, Luv," she said in her soft voice.

"Hey, girl. So I need a favor," I said nervously.

Although I couldn't see her, I knew she was rolling her eyes. I had asked for a lot of favors from her.

"What's up now, Francis?"

I laughed nervously, "I need to do laundry."

"Seriously? You can't even afford to do laundry?"

"Yeah, look, I went to the club last night and I may have overspent."

She clicked her tongue, "Alright, you can use my washer and dryer. And when I get home, we're working on your finances. You can't be like this at 23, Francis!"

I clapped my hands together, "Thank you so much, Brenda! I owe you."

"You owe me a lot, but I love you. You know where the key is right?"

"Yes, under the citronella plant."

"Good. There are also leftovers in the fridge in case you get hungry."

"Thank you, Brenda. I appreciate it."

"Any time...oh one more thing, I was low on detergent after the last time I washed. There is a new bottle in the garage."

The phone call ended.

I gathered my laundry and headed to Brenda's house.

I lifted the citronella plant pot and saw the silver-colored key. The key went into the keyhole and I turned the handle. I stepped into the house and went straight to the laundry room. The first load was tossed in and I started the run. The next thing I did was raid her fridge.

When I finished eating the washer had stopped. Quickly I washed the dishes and then headed to the laundry room. There I moved the damp clothes to the dryer and tossed another load into the washer. That's when I realized, there was no more detergent. I sighed and left the laundry room and stepped into the backyard.

I walked across the lawn to the garage and entered it. I looked around and found the new bottle of detergent and left. As I walked back I heard some noises in the yard next to me. Between the wooden planks, I saw a figure moving. Curious, I looked over the fence and saw something absolutely gorgeous.

It was a young guy in his early to mid-twenties. His back was turned to me which gave me a great view. He had no shirt on which showed off his tan. His hair was shaggy and colored dirty blonde. He had on a pair of blue shorts that hung just below his hips, which exposed the waistband of his underwear. Which was a black Nike waistband. The guy was putting up clothes on the clothesline. He hadn't noticed me so I continued to look at him. My eyes wandered on his body from his well-defined shoulders to his slim and narrow back. His thin waist and amazing butt filled my eyesight. I was hypnotized.

The guy bent over and grabbed more clothes to hang up. I watched him put up each piece of clothing, then something caught my attention. One of those pieces of clothing he hung up was a pair of white Nike briefs. My mind wandered as I began to picture him wearing those briefs.

A tent had formed in my shorts.

The guy put the last piece of clothing on the line and then slightly turned in my direction. I quickly ducked down and slowly crawled back to the house. I wasn't sure if he saw me but that sight made me quite aroused.

I put the detergent in the machine and started the machine.

I stared out the back sliding door to the guy's yard. No one in sight, just his clothes hanging on the clothesline. I loved a guy in briefs. Especially a straight guy in briefs. I really didn't know if he was straight but I figured he was. That underwear was definitely a sports-style brief, meaning he probably wore them for the sport he played.

I walked to the fence and looked over and saw no one. A noise came from the house, which was most likely from a television. I gazed at the pairs of briefs that hung on the clothesline. The breeze slightly moved them. There were other styles as well, including trunks and boxer briefs. But the briefs caught my eye. So much so, I felt like taking one. I didn't think a single pair missing would be noticed.

The fence was only 8 feet in height and was fairly easy to climb over. I took one quick look for the guy or anyone for that matter and then began to climb the fence. Cautiously, I landed on the other side of the fence. I gave a quick look and saw no one.

Gingerly, I walked to the clothesline and looked through the pairs of briefs. Which were black, gray, blue, and white. White was my favorite color to wear, so I grabbed a white pair of briefs. I held the underwear in my hand and stared at them.

I must've stared at them for too long because I heard a voice from behind me, "Hey, what are you doing?"

Panic crawled over my body as I slowly turned. The tan guy from earlier stood a few feet behind me. He was even hotter than I imagined. He was ripped. Well-defined pecks and abs. My eyes went down his body to the v-shape on his pelvis and the bulge in his shorts.

I snapped out of my trance when the guy stepped forward and said, "What are you doing in my yard? Why are you holding my underwear?"

I gulped as I tried to think of an answer. The best thing I could do was be honest and hope for a good outcome. "I'm sorry, I...I..." I tried to form words but nothing came to me. I was so nervous.

The guy snatched the underwear from my hand and held them up, "You came to steal my underwear?"

I nodded.

"Fucking pervert! I should call the cops."

My eyes widened as more fear drew into me, "Please no," I pleaded, "I'll leave and never do it again."

"Come on, guy. You can't just come into another person's property and steal their belongings. Even it's underwear."

"Okay okay, how about this. I'll suck your dick."

The guy stepped back, "Bro, I ain't gay. Why would I let you do that?"

"Well, I mean. It's the least I can do. Plus, do you really think the cops are going to take an underwear theft case seriously?"

The guy placed his hands on his hips and thought about it. Another idea came to mind which was to just simply run off into the street and go back to Brenda's house another way. And hope he would not look over the fence and see me washing.

"You have a point, I don't expect the cops to do anything. In the past, we've called the police for numerous reasons and either they show up five hours later or they don't show up at all. But I don't think I can let you suck my dick."

My eyes looked down and saw the bulge in his shorts had grown. I grinned, "You may say that, but your cock is saying something else."

The guy looked down and saw a tent had formed in his shorts. He used the briefs in hand to cover it and he looked back at me with an embarrassed look.

I approached the guy and said, "Come on, one little blowjob won't turn you gay."

He stood there in silence as I pushed his hand away from his bulge. My fingers dug into his shorts and pulled on them. He did nothing. I knelt down before him and pulled the shorts down to his ankles. As expected, the guy had on a pair of black Nike briefs. His growing erection pressed against the fabric of the underwear. My fingers came to the waistband and slowly pulled open the underwear. Once again, no protest from him.

As I peeled open his underwear his cock sprung out. I tucked the waistband of his underwear under his balls. The long uncut cock hung out before me growing in size. My mouth watered with anticipation. I wrapped my hand around the shaft and gently pulled back the foreskin. Revealing the bright pink tip. My mouth came to the tip and my lips parted. The guy jerked when contact was made, but I continued. The tip of the cock landed on my tongue and slid into my mouth. When a third of the cock was inside my mouth, I closed my lips and moved my tongue against the shaft, and began to suck him.

His cock grew longer in my mouth. It was still thin but the length was about 8 inches. Wanting forgiveness from him, I swallowed his cock deep into my mouth. Past my tongue, Past my tonsils, straight into my throat. While his cock was ensconced in my throat, I breathed through my nose. Gagging, tightening my throat around his cock. The guy stared down at me with awe on his face.

My hands slid up his thighs and reached for his plush butt cheeks. I groped them with his underwear still on, then with my right hand, I pulled down the underwear exposing his light-skinned butt cheeks.

"Of fuck," the guy let out as I continued to hold his cock in my throat.

A moan came from his mouth. Then I released his cock from my throat and slowly pulled it out of my mouth, running my tongue underneath it. When the cock was fully out, I stroked the saliva-covered cock and stared up at him. He was in disbelief. "You like it?" I said as I licked my lips.

He smiled, "Yeah, that was amazing."

Without saying a word, I swallowed his cock once more. This time I was more passionate. I wanted him to feel so good that he would definitely have to forgive me. With both hands around the shaft, I stroked his cock while I sucked on the upper part. Moans left the guy's man as his head tilted back. He was succumbing to me.

My hands twisted around the shaft as he drew closer to climax. He didn't say anything. All he did was moan and gasp repeatedly. Slurping sounds came as I drew him closer to climax. The guy grunted and bent forward slightly and fired the first shot of cum. Moans accompanied each pump of cum that shot into my mouth.

When the last shot came, I used both hands to squeeze out the last drop of cum from his cock. Then I licked the tip and swallowed the hefty load.

I stood up and saw a satisfied smile on the guy's face, "So am I forgiven?"

The guy laughed and pulled up his underwear and shorts, "Sure, why not."

I looked down at the underwear. I wanted them so badly. But what would I have to give up to attain them, "How about those briefs?"

The guy held them up, "What about them?"

"Can I have them?"

"The heck? No!"

"Come on, I figured the blowjob would be enough to cover forgiveness and those briefs."

"Sorry, it's a one-for-one."

I grinned, "Oh one-for-one? That means I have to offer something else, huh?"

A smirk was on his face, "Of course."

I bit my lower lip and said, "You think you can cum again?"

He raised an eyebrow, "What do you have in mind?"

"How about you fuck my tight hole?"

He looked away and thought about it. It was clear he was hesitant. Not every straight guy was easily down for anal with a gay guy.

"You tight?" he said finally.

"Every guy who has fucked me has said so."

"How rough can I be?"

"As rough as you want to be."

He looked around and said, "Let's head inside. Somewhere a bit more private. I don't want people to hear you."

"Hear me?" but before he could answer he grabbed my arm and pulled me in the direction of his house.

We walked into his room through the sliding door and he pushed me onto the bed. The guy pulled down his shorts and stepped out of them. He grabbed the bulge in his briefs and brought my face to it. His cock came out and once again I sucked on it. Within seconds the guy was fully erect. I removed my shorts and got on all fours on the bed. The guy knelt behind me on the bed and he was about to pull down my briefs when I told him to just tear a hole. They were old after all. He did as I asked and he tore a hole in my briefs and without wasting a moment he pressed the tip of his cock against my hole. The guy had his cock in hand while the other hand was on my hip. Slowly the guy pushed his cock inside me. "Of fuck, you are tight," he said amazed.

There was a mirror in the corner of the room which caught the entire thing. I stared at it watching him slide the long cock inside me. When he was fully in, he began to move his pelvis back and forth.

At first, the thrusting was slow but then he quickly sped up. The cock slid inside me constantly rubbing against my prostate. The sheer amount of pleasure washed over me like water washing a shore. It was so much that I bent down on the bed and continued to watch him in the mirror fuck my tight hole. The guy slapped my ass cheeks hard causing me to tighten my hole.

His mouth kept forming O's was now fucking me at full speed. The bed kept rocking back and forth while my shoulders rested on the bed. I continued to stare at the mirror. Completely lost in the pleasure he was giving me. Staring at his beautiful sculpted body through the mirror as he fucked my tight hole

The guy moaned and moaned as he grew closer to climax. This time the moans were more intense. They were a combination of moans and grunts. My eyes were rolled up into my skull and then it happened.

The guy was so out of breath that he couldn't even say words. He just simply gasped as he fired the first load. The thrusting slowed as his cock pumped out the gooey liquid inside of me. The thrusting came to an end and I felt his cock twitch inside me. Although he had previously come, he still released a good amount into me.

One final shot came and then he pulled out his cock and rested his butt on his heels. I stared at him through the mirror. He was out of breath and sweaty. His cock was covered in cum. Next, I felt a large slap across my ass cheek. "Fuck yeah, that was fucking good."

I rolled off the bed and stood up. The guy tucked his cock back into his underwear and stood up off the bed. He bent down and tossed me the pair of briefs I wanted. "A deal is a deal. Now get out of my house."

"Thanks," I put my shorts back on and walked to the sliding door. Before I stepped out of the room, he said, "Hold up."

I turned and he tossed me something. It was the pair of black Nike briefs he had on, "Take it," he said.

"I thought you said, one-for-one?" I said confused.

"Maybe you can pay me back later," he winked.

I said nothing and walked across the yard to Brenda's house.

Back in her house, I took a quick shower and put on the pair the guy had given me. I couldn't believe that had happened. I definitely needed to come back in the future to pay my debt to him.

It was evening time, I had finished my laundry and I was waiting for Brenda to come home. I didn't plan on telling her anything. It would be my little secret.

The door to the house swung open and Brenda walked in holding bags of food. "I brought Chinese," she said.

"I hope you brought me some eggrolls," I said jumping off the couch.

I helped her take the food to the kitchen and we distributed the food among us. "So, how was your day?" she said.

"Oh, it was boring. You know laundry."

"Right," she said, "Nothing exciting happened?"

I thought to myself, did she know? Until proof was presented to me, I would deny it. "What's there to happen? You live in a boring neighborhood."

"Oh? So you didn't meet Maclen?"

My eyebrows raised, "Who?"

"Maclen? My neighbor next door. The who you sucked off."

Panic filled me. How did she know? Did he tell her? Or did someone else tell her?

Brenda brought out her phone and tapped her screen, then turned it to my face. I couldn't believe it. She had security footage of me sucking Maclen in his yard. "Since when do you have cameras?" I said.

"Since we had weirdos breaking into houses here. I ain't mad. I'm just surprised he did it, as he is straight."

Confidence came to me, "What can I say? I have a way with straight men."

She smiled, "Just not money."

"Oh, that was not cool."

The two of us laughed and continued to eat.

Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
214 Followers