The College Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just come from gym?" John asked.

"How'd...?" the girl wondered out loud.

"The racquet ball goggles on your head are a give away. There's also that awesome headband you're sporting. They're a good look."

"Oh, my gosh!" the girl screamed, grabbing the two objects for atop her head. "Oh man, I ran back to my dorm room, to throw my gym bag in before the lunch and I must've forgotten to take these two off! Man, I didn't even bring a bag, now I have to carry these stupid things around with me and everybody's gunna be all, 'Hey remember that girl holding the racquetball goggles the whole time? She's out.' And then I won't get into the club and... and..." her blue-green eyes began to well up.

"Whoa, whoa, don't worry, just put them in here." John held open his manbag for her. "You can get them after the party and nobody will ever know you're 'The racquetball goggles girl' except for me. It will be our secret and nobody'll be the wiser. I'm John, by the way. If you miss me after the party, I'm in the disability room over in Kent Hall. I'll keep good care of your goggles, I'll treat them as if they are my own!"

She dropped her two racquetball accruements into John's bag and laugh. "Right. Our secret. I'm Carla. 'Carla the Crazy Racquetball Girl'."

The two shook hands, and began to walk into the house. When they got about 3 feet from the door, John reached out with his cane and rang the doorbell.

"Wow..." Carla said, after watching John ring the doorbell. "You're like a real life Dr. House!"

John disagreed while they waited for the door. "Nah, Dr. House is both polite and high-spirited compared to me."

Carla only rolled her eyes. It was clear he was being sarcastic. Just then the door opened.

"Hello! Welcome! C'mon in, there're burgers, veggie burgers and plenty of other food and drinks. Help yourself to whatever ever you want! Just mingle and get to know each other and everyone else!" answered a woman both Carla and John immediately recognized.

"Ms. Byshak?" asked Carla alarmed to see her sociology professor standing at the door.

"No worries, come in, I'm just the faculty advisor and homeowner to your clubhouse. Grab something to eat and get to know everybody!"

And that's just what the John did as best he could. "Hey, um, Carla, can you give me a hand at the buffet table? I can only use one hand since I gotta use my cane in my left. Can you just help out with the plate and stuff?"

"Oh sure! Of course!" Carla said to John. "Let's go before all the seats fill up too."

The two got some food and sat down at a picnic table in the house's back yard, near the grill and buffet table. At the table were already two girls, wearing nametags. "Where'd you get those?" asked Carla.

One of the girls answered, "Oh, we're already members! See, our name tags are white? Um... do you see that table over there?" She pointed toward one near the front of the backyard, by the door. "There's some name tags over there, you're prospective members? You," she said directing her words to Carla, "should get a pink one. And for you," she brought her attention over to John, "Yours should be blue. Get it?"

"Yeah, no problem, John said standing up. "I'll get them for us, I've got a pen in my bag." He walked over to the table. The ground was uneven which made walking with his cane more difficult, but if he didn't have the cane he wouldn't be able to walk on this grassy backyard altogether.

He found the stacks of blue and pink nametags, though the pink pile was missing many more than the blue. "Guess the guys just aren't really here yet" John thought to himself grabbing one of each. He brought them back to the table where he and Carly quickly filled them out and put them on. Finally able to eat the two began talking with the two members. As their nametags indicated, their names were 'Becky' and 'Satomi'. Becky was a small-framed girl with a really funny sense of humor with shoulder-length brown hair. Satomi was an Asian girl who had very pretty, long, black hair. She seemed much shyer than Becky who seemed to talk without taking a break. Satomi was clearly shy, though she and Becky did seem to be close friends.

After about 30-40 minutes later, everybody hanging out outside was called inside for a presentation. John had seen a few others wearing pink nametags and many others wearing white. But there were still no blue ones other than his own.

Inside he saw about 9 guys and about 15 girls. The people wearing both the blue and the pink where asked to take a seat around a few chairs and pillows on the ground. John massaged his leg; unsure which would be better for his knee. The chair looked uncomfortable, but it would be difficult to get up after sitting down on one of the floor pillows.

Satori had sat down on one of the chairs. She tugged on John's shirt and pat the seat next to her smiling shyly at him. Shrugging, John sat down, deciding it would probably better to sit in a chair than get stuck on the floor. Sitting, he twisted his cane in his hands, rolling it between the two. Satori put her hands on his, and held a finger to her mouth. "Don't be nervous, this next part will be quick and easy," she whispered.

Becky went up to a microphone and tapped it a few times. "Okay, it looks like we're all here! Well, throughout your time here, some of our members were spying on you to see who would really fit in our club. Sorry, but Kristen you and Maya are both going to have to wait until we have some more openings in the club. There's only 3 openings right now and we think the others will fit in better. That means that Annie, Mita and Carla, you three are in! As for the men, there's only one open spot." The two girls crumpled up their nametags and threw them on the floor in disgust or disbelief. Whichever their emotion, those two girls walked out the door without incident. Witnessing this, John gulped. He figured he knew where this was going. He was going to be asked to leave because his disability had displeased somebody. How, he thought, could he be accepted if those other two pretty girls had already been asked to leave.

John hung his head down and continued to twist his cane between his hands. "Just call someone's name and get it over with so I can get outta here." He thought.

Becky tapped the microphone again. As people began talking amongst themselves about the new members who were just accepted. "Remember, we still have to introduce our new guy! Some of you probably already noticed but there's actually only one new guy here."

John looked up, curiously.

"His name is John, and he's definitely going to be a great fit here. He's Randal's roommate, and you all know Randal."

There was a murmur throughout the room, and then Satomi put her arms around John, giving him a big hug. "You made it dude!" she said happily.

The rest of the afternoon was spent getting to know people in the club, both men and women. Even with the nametags, John was going to have a hard time remembering everybody's names. It was nice to find a group of people that seemed to be into the same sort of stuff he was: video games, cartoons, comedies, Dungeons and Dragons, comics, and other stuff like that. Even many of the girls had some of these interests. It was also interesting to learn that many of the students in the club came from different backgrounds and ethnicities. As a member of this club, he was looking forward to making many new friends and dating, however they worked that system out.

The time to find out how the dating worked came at last. Becky again was going to explain what was up, it occurred to John that she must be one of the older members of the club. This time Randal was up by the white board as well. Becky explained pretty much what Randal had already told John. When a girl marked her interest in having a date that upcoming week it would be up to the guy to set the time and place with contact info that would be provided. All the guys had to do was indicate how many dates they thought they'd be able to handle this upcoming week.

Becky invited the guys to mark how many dates they'd like to have this week. John was the last to go up, most of the guys had indicated they wanted 3 dates that week. "Why not?" Thought John, who also marked 3 next to his name.

Then, the guys were shuffled out of the room so the girls could mark who they would like to go on a date this week with. The guys would get to see who they'd get to schedule dates with when the girls were finished. The only rule was that new members could not have dates with other new members the first week. This made Carla a little sad, but there was always next week, when she'd definitely try to get one with John.

=====

Outside, John chatted with the guys. It was great, for the first time he didn't feel like the disabled guy, these guys were all interested in learning more about him than just why he walked with a cane. He'd finally found a group of guys who had many things in common with himself, with only 3 dates this week, maybe he'd be able to find time to hang out with the guys as well. He learned that many of the club members ate lunch and dinner together in the Palmer's Institute's cafeteria, everybody becoming quite close since joining. It would be awesome not eating alone in his dorm room anymore.

Finally, all the girls came back out, giggling quietly to each other. The guys then went back inside to check the board. Nervously, John looked at his name on the board. He would just die if nobody wanted to have a date with him this week. Although he indicated he'd be interested in 3 dates, he'd be happy if even one girl wanted to go on a date with him.

To his surprise and relief 3 girls actually had indicated their interest! The first one was Satori, the Asian girl he'd sat with at lunch. Becky had also indicated her interest, and finally, the third was named Laura, although John couldn't put a face to the name.

The party began to wind down and John realized he had driven here. He'd have to walk back to campus. "Need a ride?" someone asked from behind. It was Satori.

"Uhm, yeah, I mean if you're going around Kent Hall."

Satori blushed a little bit, "Yeah, I am. I actually live there too." They walked to her car and got in. The drive to campus was a little awkward, it was obvious that Satori was very shy. Not really knowing what to say or do, John just sat and listened to her stereo as she drove to the dorm. It didn't take long and soon she was parked in the lot. The two got out of the car and head to the dorm's door.

"Well, thanks for the ride," he said to her. She began to walk away, the opposite direction of John's disability room. She smiled and walked toward her room.

Once inside, John laid down on his bed. This was definitely going to help him make new friends, and dating would be pretty great too. He lit a joint and took a long drag; maybe somebody would look past his disabilities. Finishing his joint, he decided check his email. Surprisingly, he already had one from Becky, the club's leader.

Becky was taking the initiative, and asking him if they could schedule their date sooner rather than later. She wanted to be the first one for John to take out so she could further explain the club in a little more depth.

Chapter 1

John was already overwhelmed with everything all he wanted to do now was rest his leg, take his medication and take a nap. Now he had a date to make with Becky.

He called her up, using the contact info she'd provided.

"Hello?" Becky's cheerful voice answered to phone.

"Hey, uhm, Becky, it's John. I got your email... you must have sent that out quickly!"

"I emailed right after you left with Satori, I hope her driving didn't scare you too much. She's a little distractible when she drives."

"Oh yeah, everything was fine. It turns out we live in the same dorm, just on opposite sides. So I'm pretty sure she knew where she was going." John replied.

"Really? Yeah, that's cool..." she replied, it was obvious she wanted to talk about something else.

"Oh, anyway," John said, catching on, "Uhm, you said in your email you wanted to set up a date and teach me a little bit more about the club? I'd love to, when would you like to do something?"

"Are you free tonight?" she asked, twirling a piece of her dark brown hair around one of her fingers.

That caught John a little off guard, but he was not doing anything this evening and answered her honestly, "Well, I was planning on taking a nap... but if you want to get dinner we could do that? Does that sound good?"

"Oh yeah, sure. Is your leg okay? Was it too difficult at the meeting today?"

"No, it was alright. I just would not have been able to make it back to my room without a ride. So, I just took some meds and need to lay down. Shall we meet at Palmer's cafeteria for dinner? Or do you want to go out somewhere?"

"Uhm... why don't we meet at your dorm room, and we'll figure it out from there. Where do you live?"

John gave her his dorm information and the two said they'd meet in a few hours. For now, John's leg really needed rest, and that was just what he intended to do.

=====

A few hours later, he awoke feeling as well as he normally did. He massaged his face and knee while checking the time. He had about 20 minutes before Becky would arrive, so he used the time to take a quick shower and get ready. He put on a nice looking light-pink button-down shirt as well as a pair of khakis. He slipped on a pair of socks and a pair of black, white and gray Puma sneakers.

Just as he was finishing up getting dressed there was a knock at his door.

John limped over and opened the door, having left his cane by his bed while getting ready. As expected, it was Becky. John opened the door and she walked inside his room. She had her long brown hair tied back in a neat bun, and wore a tight fitting gray pencil dress. She had finished the outfit off with bright red heels and a small purse.

"Wow. I am underdressed." It was the only remark John could muster, taking her outfit. He couldn't help but notice that it hugged her natural curves, even giving her some cleavage between her smaller sized breasts.

"That's okay, I think the pink shirt looks good on you. I really liked the T-shirt you had on at the meeting. I don't think many people would get the joke. Listen, John, can we sit down for a second? I want to explain the rest of the club to you."

John had no problem with that. He limped over to his bed and sat down. He offered her his computer chair, but she opted to sit next to him on the bed, which made him smile.

She took a deep breath, blew it out slowly and began explaining the rest of the club to John. "We're more than just a dating, club, John," she said, placing her hand on his. It was a little awkward for John, but he let her keep it there. Honestly, feeling her hand on his was a little arousing.

Becky leaned in closer to whisper something. "We're also a," then time slowed down as she said the next two words, "sex club."

Before John could answer, Becky threw herself at him. She pushed him backwards in the bed, pushing him onto his pillows and straddled him. Her dress was too tight to straddle him comfortably, so she pulled it up just to her bellybutton, revealing a dark purple thong. Just as quickly, she leaned forward and began making out with a very surprised John.

"Muut mmaaarr yyyoooo doooonniiiinnnn?" John asked, hoping she'd be able to understand him while she made out with him. At this point he wasn't doing much making out on his part, his mouth was more of a receptacle for her tongue to dive in and out of, wrestling his own tongue all the while.

She sat up, breathing heavily, also giving John a chance to breath. "What the hell!?" asked John, literally scared. Here he was, disabled, with a girl he just met pinning him to the bed, with little idea of what was going on.

Becky, began unbuttoning John's shirt. "I just told you. We're more than a dating club. We're a club that meets for dates and for sex. We all have needs, some people are too shy, others are too busy with their school work. Whatever, we're a group of people who meet for friendship and sex!" She leaned in, and began kissing him again. She finished unbuttoning his shirt and John leaned up, giving into his primal desires kissing her back this time. She pulled off the shirt, and threw it to the ground. The two fell back down onto his pillow, continuing to make out.

John had never experienced something like this before. He'd had girlfriends in high school, but he never had any real sexual experience. This was going from zero to titty (see what I did there?) in seconds.

Finally, after what felt like an enternity of making out with her atop him, John turned and pushed her off gently. "It was getting hard to breathe," he said, catching his breath.

"That's not the only thing getting hard," Becky teased, as John realized to his horror he'd forgotten to zip his fly and his erection was fully showing beneath his boxers. He turned his back to Becky, trying to hide it.

"Uh-uh," Becky said, turning him back around. "Things were just getting good!"

John began to blush in embarrassment when he sat back down on the bed. The more embarrassed he got, the lower his erection became.

"Oh, sweetie," Becky said, noticing the obvious deflation. "What's up?"

"I've... I've never done anything like this before," John admitted. "I mean, I'm a virgin and now I'm in a sex club? Are you kidding me? I don't even have a clue what I'm doing!"

Becky put her arm around John comfortingly. "Look, I saw that way you and Carla were looking at each other. You two got the hots for each other. Randal and I could both see it today. But part of the club is about helping other members, and kid you and Carla wouldn't have a clue what to do with each other. Think of the rest of the club's members as practice until you and she have a date. I know I might not be your type, and but I find you attractive, do you find me?"

"Well, sure, I do," John admitted. "I mean, you saw it for yourself earlier!" Now he was joking about getting a boner with this girl. What a weird day.

"Then, let's just do it, John." She touched between her legs, lightly caressing her purple thong. "I'm already totally, wet."

Hearing that made John's penis begin to harden again. This was one of the strangest situations John had ever found himself in. But why the hell not? The farthest he'd gone sexually was a handjob, this very nice looking girl was throwing herself at him, asking for it. There was no turning back now.

John leaned in and kissed Becky, catching her a little off guard this time. He pulled her back down atop him on the bed.

"Here's he rules," he said between kisses. "You can't touch my right leg or left side of my face."

"That's fine, I won't hurt you!" She sat up and began wriggling out of her dress. She pulled it up over the top of her head and threw it on the ground. No bra covered her small breasts, probably a B-cup guessed John. She then threw herself down atop John, so they were chest to chest, and began kissing him again. Feeling her breasts touching his skin was such a turn on.

Becky pushed herself off him, and got off the bed. John looked at her curiously, and she back at him. What was she doing?

"Alright, tough guy," Becky said, teasingly. If I'm not allowed to touch your leg, how do I take those pants and boxers off?"

"By either asking nicely or very gently," John said, dryly. This little banter was a turn on as well, and Becky looked so pretty standing in his room wearing only her thong. "Which is it?"

Becky began to unbuckle and unbutton his pants, but suddenly jumped back. "I... I think it'd be better it you did it, John. I really don't want to hurt you or aggravate your nerve damage or anything."