The College Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ouch. That was a little bit of a turn off. But not for any reason controllable by Becky. She was being safe, ensuring their escapade could continue without any further pain from John's nerve damage. But the statement did make him feel other's definitely knew he was disabled. Handicapped. Different.

"John quickly struggled out of his clothes, revealing his fully aroused penis to a girl for the first time since his accident."

"Mmm," Becky cooed as she admired his cock, "Glad that's not nerve damaged." Without another word, she put her lips around John's dick and began to gently suck and tongue the head and the shaft.

John gripped the bed sheets tightly between his fingers, this was his first blowjob and it was amazing. "NNnMmmmmmmm," he groaned with pleasure.

Then, suddenly the pleasurable sensation stopped. He opened his eyes, which he hadn't even noticed he had closed. "Lay back down," Becky offered, stepping out of her wet purple panties. "You're not the only one who is going to get off tonight!"

John laid back in bed, and then suddenly he realized something to his horror. "I... don't have any condoms." He confessed.

"That's okay," Becky said caressing the head of his cock with her fingers and thumb. "All the girls in the club are either on the pill or patch or whatever and everybody gets STD checks – which you'll be getting every now and then. We're all clean, and we like it that way."

His first time having sex, and he was going to go bareback. The idea of not being totally careful should have passed through his head, but this takes place in Literotica-Land and we don't need to think about all those negative repercussions of sex.

John admired her naked body for the first time. She had a tidy little bush, which she obviously kept trimmed but not shaved all the way. "If I'm not the only one to enjoy himself, then c'mere," he said, motioning for her to come lay in bed with him.

She climbed up, and John positioned her so she could continue to blow him while he fingered her. It had been far too long since he'd felt a woman's body like this. As he fingered her, her wetness began to spread. She moaned with pleasure and stopped sucking his cock. "Just like that. Oh my... oh man... I'm gunna... I'm... Uuuunnnnn... Hhhhhhuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh... Oh John... keep going... I'm cumming... I'm cumming!"

John continued to rub whatever he was touching inside of her as her orgasm spread throughout her small-framed body. She trembled ever so slightly as her orgasm ended and put her head down on John's stomach.

"That was great! I guess you don't need any training in that area, do you?" She pushed John's hand out from her pussy and moved to straddle him. "But you're a virgin, so this'll all be new to you!"

John felt her lower herself onto the tip of his cock. Her pussy was wet and warm, it felt amazing; like something he'd never felt before. "Oh my God!" he said, experiencing the pleasure of sex for the first time. "It's amazing. Keep going!"

Becky thrust herself downward, her pussy enveloping all of John's cock. "John, you're huge!" she said, almost squealing. She humped into him, rubbing her clit on pubes as she began to cum again. The rocking and friction felt amazing for John too.

"Becky... I'm..."

"It's okay! I'm going to also... Just keep going! Huuuhhhhnnnn... Ggggnnnnnnnn..."

John pushed his pelvis upward, pushing his dick as deep as it could go inside Becky's pussy. "Okay!" He said, rocking her on his pelvis. "Here... It... Aaaaaahhh... Hhhhnnnnnngggggg..." John's penis exploded inside her with one final thrust. She continued riding him until he stopped cumming and then slid off him.

"Holy shit, John," she said, rolling off him and laying next to her lover. She was leaking cum all over his sheets. "You came so much. Oh my God. So much."

John laid back catching his breath. "Yeah... That was... I mean... this is the best club ever."