All Comments on 'The Collins Family Ch. 02'

by Steven_Ross

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WORDS FAIL ME

I have nothing more to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot Family Fun

A loving family having sex --- what more could one ask? It is listed as being incest, so that was what I expected and you did not disappoint me. I enjoyed it. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SLOWER

Slow things down ,otherwise no real problems.This could have been a long erotic series,but I have no idea where you are going from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Start again

Your grammar and text is beyond criticism,now lets get it used properly.TRY ANOTHER INCEST STORY ,and take it easy.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 16 years ago
These Two Chapters Were Okay....but

I agree with the suggestion that you start another good incest tale, preferably a sibling, incestuous romance. You certainly have a really good command of the Queen's English.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well, you certainly touched all the bases...

My only possible criticism is how you rushed Lisa into the situation. I have known several women that had sex with their brothers, they said they had to be slowly persuaded. And to relish the spanking so soon...?

Overall, I enjoyed the story, it contained two of my favorite incest themes, mother/son and brother/sister. Father/daughter is interesting sometimes but BDSM leaves me cold. I guess that I am not as big a pervert as I thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of the many delights of family fucking...

is the easy, casual dirty banter among mother and son, father and daughter, and brother and sister. This the author shows admirably in this excellent story. Once a boy's stuck his big hard cock up the same cunt he came out of, and a dad's slipped his fat veiny daddy-dick up his little princess's sweet little slit, and a brother's blown his brotherly balls up his sis's cute little cunt then the dirty joking around has free rein.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 7 years ago
Yes, your second chapter was as good as the first one.

I think the father/daughter sex could have been left out since I have a daughter and the f/d sex is not my favorite incest story. But many like it so I can just skip those stories. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love the sniffing of panties

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 1 year ago

Please come back and finish this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous