The Collins Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’ve not forgotten about you, Mum, honestly!” laughed David, making her cry out again as he dug his fingers into her arse. “I promise faithfully that you’ll be getting lots of my cock, whenever dad gives the word.”

“Aren’t you going to spank me, Daddy?” asked Lisa imploringly.

“Yes, of course I am, my darling little slut. Keep your legs up high and wide apart-that’s it!”

Peter stood before his daughter as she lay back on the sofa, and examined her smooth, creamy thighs. Choosing a spot just above the leg of her knickers, he suddenly brought his hand down fiercely on the soft, yielding flesh, making her yell out piercingly. For a few moments he admired the mottled crimson mark forming on her pale skin before continuing to slap the back of each thigh alternately, gradually increasing their force until Lisa’s shrill yelps rang around the room.

“I’ll have to rest for a minute,” Peter grunted, after delivering a score or more slaps to his daughter’s legs, leaving them covered with red blotches. “Your cunt is juicing up nicely, isn’t it, Lisa, you randy bitch? I love the aroma of fresh pussy juice!”

“The harder you spank me, the wetter I get, Daddy,” admitted Lisa unblushingly.

“In that case, let’s see if I can make you soak your panties!”

Peter resumed his daughter’s spanking with fresh vigour, hitting her with a passionate intensity which brought glistening tears to her eyes. Lisa’s neck and breasts became increasingly flushed with each blow, her nipples quickly hardening to full erectness, and the heady fragrance of her oozing pussy nectar becoming even more redolent.

“That’ll do for now,” said Peter breathlessly when he judged that Lisa had been sufficiently punished.

“Thank you, Daddy!” said Lisa tearfully, lowering her legs to the floor.

Helen noted her daughter’s wince as the back of her thighs touched the edge of the sofa. “Your legs must be as sore as my bottom, darling. I’ve got some cream upstairs which we can rub on each other-I won’t be a minute.”

She picked up her damp knickers from the floor and offered them to David before leaving the room. “For you, my dear son. They’re saturated with the scent of my pussy, assuming that interests you!”

David pressed the pale-blue cotton panties to his nose and inhaled deeply, savouring the intoxicating perfume of his mother’s copious vaginal juices. He still had them clamped to his face when Helen returned.

“I must say that your cunt has the most divine bouquet, mother! I’ll keep these knickers for now, if I may. They’ll be worth sniffing for a good while yet!”

“Daddy, would you like to sniff at my panties?” asked Lisa plaintively.

Peter smiled affectionately at the eighteen-year-old. “What a delightful offer, darling! If you’re ready to take them off now, I’d love to sniff them.”

“Yeh, get ‘em off, Lise,” David added. “Let’s have a good look at your slutty little cunt!”

With a becoming blush, Lisa lifted her bottom from the sofa and slipped out of her knickers, handing them with a shy smile to her father. She experienced a deep erotic thrill when he bunched them in his hand and lifted them to his nose, sniffing appreciatively at the sweet aroma of her wetness.

“There’s no need to be so coy, Lisa,” laughed Helen, noting that her daughter was sitting with her legs tightly closed. “The boys are dying to have a look at your pussy!”

“You bet we are!” agreed David warmly. “Let’s have your legs high and wide again, sis.”

Lisa promptly obeyed her brother, feeling at the same time embarrassed and excited. Dissatisfaction with her figure had hitherto deterred her from allowing anyone to see her naked, even the one or two former boyfriends who she had been in any way serious about. It was so exhilarating now to have David kneeling between her widely parted legs, gazing with rapt attention at her pouting pussy lips as he traced a fingertip along her slit, gently rubbing it against her slightly protruding pale-pink inner labia.

“Bloody hell, Lisa, you’ve got the cunt of an angel!” David exclaimed wonderingly, making his sister shiver with delight as he delicately examined her wet slit.

“Very well put, boy,” said Peter approvingly as he joined his son. “It’s so soft and silky-smooth, isn’t it?”

“And look at her sweet little clitty poking out from her juicy gash!”

“There’s something very special about the virginal beauty of a young girl,” said Helen, noting how David’s probing finger was further juicing up her daughter’s pussy.

“I assume you are a virgin, Lisa?” asked Peter. “I can’t imagine a sweet girl like you letting any of the local lads get into your knickers, though I know they’ve been sniffing around you.”

“Of course I’m a virgin, Daddy. I must have somehow known that I needed to save myself for you and David!”

“Just remember one thing, my sweet fuckbitch,“ said David as he softly tickled his sister’s erect clitoris with his fingertip. ”Your lovely cunt belongs to me from now on. Dad will be fucking you there as well, of course, but he’s already told me that his preference is to take you up the arse.”

“I understand,” said Lisa dreamily. “From now on my cunt belongs to my darling brother and my ass belongs to daddy!”

What a wonderful prospect, she thought! Her regular fantasies of being sexually used in every possible way by her father and brother were extremely arousing but the certainty of those fantasies turning into reality brought her a deep sense of joy.

“Don’t worry, Mum,” said David, noticing the look of slight grievance on his mother’s face as he turned towards her. “Dad and I have been discussing your fuckholes, as well.”

“I should hope so! I don’t blame you for leching after Lisa but I expect a fair share of your cock.”

“You’ll get it, Mum, I promise. Servicing two insatiable whores like you and Lisa is going to be a tough job but dad and I will do our best!”

“That’s all we ask!” laughed Helen, squeezing a dollop of cream on to her fingers. “Come on, Lisa, let’s get this rubbed into your legs. Then you can do my bottom.”

“I’ll do your bottom for you, Mum, if you like,” said David, leering at his mother as he lewdly thrust his crotch towards her.

“Thank you for the kind offer, David, but I thought you and your father had work to do?”

“We do,” said Peter. “Come on, son. You can play with Lisa’s pussy later on!”

- - - - o O o - - - -

(to be continued.)

As always, comments and suggestions would be very welcome.

12