The Collision Broke the Ice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed my body to hers as we tried to see who could win a tongue fight. The heat built to the point that we could not stay in the pool, as we drifted away from each other we hovered in the water for a few seconds eyeing each other. It seemed we both were on the same wave length, (a race). I nodded, she said go! The race was on. I was very impressed at her speed she edged me out by a hair. She began to gloat on her win, so I thought I would be humble and see what it got me.

"OK, you are the best swimmer with a hot ass!" I said. She smiled as she turned her ass toward me giving it a slap.

"You like to be spanked?" I asked.

She looked at me in a devilish way before saying in a sweet seductive voice, "Would you please get our wine glasses and refill them?"

I still could not figure her out and it seemed as if she had a power over me. I walked to the end of the pool to get our glasses then returned only to find her in the hot tub she stood up as I neared. The sight of her large tits and hard nipples made my cock grow, I found it difficult to pay attention as I filled our glasses before I handed one to her.

She then took my hand setting me down on the deck at the edge of the hot tub to let my feet dangle in the water. She rubbed her hands and tits on my thighs and chest as well as my cock and balls before she picked up her glass of wine. She dipped her fingers into her glass wetting them with wine before she let the droplets fall to wet my cock as she watched it twitch while the droplets rolled down to my balls.

She looked me in the eyes before she dove onto my cock sucking hard and fast, her hand worked my balls making them swell, she knew what to do to make me cum. Then she backed off to slow stroke me making me wait. I wanted to cum and she knew she had the power over me.

It was then I realized, that was her thing, she had to be in control. So I submitted to her will letting her take control. She sucked me to the edge two times pinching me off stopping me from cumming. It was frustrating yet exhilarating. The third time she could not have stopped with vise grips.

"I'm going to cum!" I shouted.

She sucked harder as she squeezed my balls tighter taking my entire load deep in her throat slowly backing off to show it to me on her tongue before she swallowed it all down with a loud gulp. She then returned to my cock to suck the last few drops from it. And trust me it was worth the wait! She pulled her lips from my cock while helping me into the water to soothe my balls.

Handing me my wine glass she stepped out of the tub as I watched her walk away and she wiggled her tight ass as she made her way to the house.

I slid down into the tub letting the water and bubbles take me away to the point that I had lost track of time, after such a hard cum, til it hit me, where was she? I sat in the tub for a few more minutes before I thought of getting up to check on her. Just as I sat up in the tub she emerged from the house, the lights from behind lit her silhouette as she returned with a new bottle of wine. After she poured us more wine she stepped into the bubbling water. As we drank more wine we began to pick up with the rubbing touching and feeling each others bodies making us both very hot for each other. I stood to get a large towel spreading it out on the edge of the deck by the tub. Turning to her I stood her up grabbed her waist then lifted her up to set on the towel. The large smile on her face told me she knew what I wanted.

As I stood I parted her legs while she eased herself back to enjoy what I was about to give her. I softly began to place kisses along her legs working up her thighs as I inched closer to her bald pussy lips. She spread her legs open for me as I neared her sweet lips, I could see they were already wet and not from the tub. She twitched as I touched her outer folds, softly rubbing making her wetter as I blew my hot breath on her. Her aroma was intoxicating to the point I could not wait anymore.

I ran my tongue up the length off her pussy with a slurp at the top this made her gasp with pleasure telling me I was on the right path. That was when I dove in licking, sucking, and fingering til she was moaning, gasping, and begging to cum. I did not let up I pushed further on as I took it to the next level.

Her pussy was so wet her cream ran down coating her tight asshole so I seized the moment and eased a finger into her ass. That was when she gripped my head, pulled it tight to her pussy and gushed all over my face as she screamed.

Her body went limp I pulled myself up from her pussy as I started to lick her cream from my face when suddenly she sat up, gripped my face and licked it clean, it was so hot to have her do that. I wanted to fuck her so hard so I pushed her legs open as I lined up my cock to her wet hole. She stopped me and pushed me back a few steps as she slipped into the water also.

She then turned her back toward me as she laid face down across the towel on the deck while reaching back to spread herself open.

Looking over her shoulder she said, "Fuck my ass hard!"

I could not believe her boldness but there was not way I was going to pass this up. I swiped my cock along her wet dripping slot coating it with her cream before I lined up her wet rosebud. I pushed slowly to get the head to pop in then she pushed back hard and fast to take my whole length. The feeling was incredible and there was more to come, she began to grind her ass on my hips working my cock while she sank two fingers deep into her pussy.

As she began to moan I started to work my cock in and out of her tight ass to the point of making her yelp with each thrust, that was when I took a chance and slapped her right butt cheek. The reaction was more then I expected.

"Oh yes, smack that ass!" She cried. "Fuck me harder!"

I began to pound her tight asshole while I slapped her ass cheeks, the whole time she was gasping and begging for more til we both came at the same time. I filled her with cum and she gushed all over her fingers and soaked the towel. When she calmed down just a bit I slowly pulled out making her twitch with enjoyment. She turned as she scooped up cream from her pussy and fed it to me before she pulled my cock to her lips to suck clean before we let ourselves drift off in the bubbles.

A we settled in with more wine we started chatting about how great it felt and how at ease she felt with me, she then went on to say I must have had a lot of sex in the tub. I told her I did not but I could see in her eyes she did not believe me. I felt so close to her also and felt I could tell her anything, so I told her the story of the bisexual girl and her three horny lesbian friends.

With out a blink of her eye she said, "Well, I sure hope you got her number, I would love to get in on some of that action with you."

The look on my face was priceless!

12