The Commander Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand you will need to get you back to San Antonio some time. That is going to require a security detail."

"What do you mean?" Jocelyn asked.

"You are going to have armed escorts everywhere you go in San Antonio."

"Isn't that a bit extreme?" Jocelyn protested.

"No, not when the police have identified a credible threat against you. Oh, that reminds me – do you have the name of the police officer who called you yesterday?"

"Yeah, I wrote it down – he gave me his number, too."

"Perfect – we'll need that."

"We?" asked Fiona.

"Sorry," I backtracked. "I'm getting ahead of myself. The security company will need that,"

"What security company?" asked Jocelyn.

"The security company I am going to hire to keep your pretty ass alive."

"Whoa," Jocelyn balked. "I don't want a whole security company."

"Jocelyn, I'm not asking. This is a package deal. If you want my help, this is the way it goes. There is no way I'm going to spend a whole bunch of money on you only to then see you get shot, or much worse, when you go back to San Antonio." I paused for effect. "You need to start getting used to not being in control of some of the decisions made by the people who keep you alive." I realized I was falling back into my security persona – the girls probably thought I was overdoing it, but I knew she was going to hear this from someone else eventually. I looked at Fiona. She was staring at me, but I couldn't read her expression.

"So," Jocelyn was still looking for the hook, "is there a squid pro quo here?" She was serious. I smiled. I was thinking I could use 'squid pro quo' in a joke sometime. I knew what she meant.

"I am not following," I admitted.

"Well, we all know I don't have any money. So are we talking three-ways for life? I guess I am asking what's in it for you? What do I have to do for all this?"

"No, there is no quid pro quo. Don't get me wrong – I would love to do a three-way with you and Fiona any chance I get, but that is not part of the deal. No one is expecting you to put out."

"So what is the deal," she persevered. "Why are you doing this?"

"Because Fiona asked me to," I replied neutrally.

"No, but why are YOU doing it?" she insisted.

"Because keeping you safe makes Fiona happy. I am doing this because I want to make Fiona happy. Keeping Fiona happy makes me happy."

Jocelyn looked at Fiona. "Is he for real?" Fiona nodded her head and wrinkled her eyebrows, a signal Jocelyn intuitively understood but eluded me.

Jocelyn looked back at me "You can shove that thing up my ass and pull the trigger any time!" I laughed at Jocelyn's brilliant comical relief after such a tense conversation. Too late I suddenly felt bad for laughing at Jocelyn's joke in front of Fiona. I looked over at Fiona, but she seemed unfazed.

"You girls must be exhausted," I considered their lack of sleep.

"Now that you mention it," Jocelyn stretched, yawning.

"Give me your lawyer's name – I'll set up an appointment for us to call him after you wake up." She gave me as much details as she could remember. I wrote them down.

"Why don't you two get some sleep," I offered. It was nine in the morning. "We can start putting your plan to work after you wake up refreshed."

"Yeah," Fiona stretched too. "I think I will." She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you," she said softly.

Right after that, Jocelyn kissed me on the other cheek. "Thank you."

As the girls headed to their separate rooms, I stood alone in the dining room. Something didn't add up. Fiona had such a visceral and overpowering emotional outburst yesterday when she saw that cattle prod. It triggered a primordial memory I thought would take years to resolve, and yet after one sleepless night, Fiona seems to have fully recovered and put the whole incident behind her. I was having trouble accepting it was that easy.

I went into our bedroom, and found Fiona walking out of the bathroom. She climbed into bed and slipped under the covers, but left her arms over top. I lay down beside her, and started affectionately caressing her breasts through the bed covers. She smiled up at me.

"Are you really okay after yesterday," I asked. "You seemed so shattered, and now you look perfectly fine. We haven't even discussed that horrible incident that made you so upset yesterday. Are you sure everything is alright?"

"Oh, yeah," she confirmed. "It's cool." Her left hand closed into a fist.

I showered, shaved, and dressed as quietly as I could while Fiona slept, and then I read my book in the living room. Then I phoned Jocelyn's lawyer's office at 10:30, which was 9:30 San Antonio time, and arranged a telecon for 3 PM my time. I was just about to leave the condo to go out when I received a call on my cell phone. It was the hospital – Don Malloy passed away at 8:30 that morning. He died of heart failure. I was dead.

I felt sorrow, loss, relief, and happiness all at the same time. I was so confounded by my conflicting emotions, I had to sit down and process my feelings. My disarray startled me – I am normally a very stable person emotionally. I guess it is not every day you are informed that you just died.

I was thinking – at 8:30 I was still talking to Fiona and Jocelyn. I retrospectively played that conversation through my head – at no time did I ever notice the dark tunnel, or even feel an inkling that anything was different or amiss.

I phoned Sam Allison – he was the lawyer Don went to before his biopsy operation to establish a living will, a power of attorney, and a last will and testament. Don Malloy named Jethro Terrance as the executor of the will. I explained to Sam that Don died this morning, and we would need to administer the will. Sam told me we needed the death certificate before anything can be done, and that will take a few days.

I told Sam I would appoint him as the attorney of record, and he should begin the necessary document filings. Sam had an opening at one this afternoon – could I come in then?

Ironically, I was leaving the condo to go check on Don's house when I got the call Don had died. So I went over to his house anyway, and when I entered, everything was different this time. This was no longer my old house. This was a dead man's house. It felt eerie and awkward.

Instead of making sure the house was in good shape, as I usually did, I looked at how much work was required to prepare the house for sale. Even if I decided Jocelyn should move in here (unlikely, as I was formulating new plans for her), I still had to sanitize the house. Not to mention Jet's file server with Fiona's dash cam videos were in this house – there was no way to explain that.

I sat down and started preparing a logistical list of everything that had to occur, and in what order, to manage the disposal of the house. When I filled two pages, I put the notepad in my – I should say in Don's – desk drawer, locked the house up, and left.

I went to a nearby coffee shop Don used to frequent, and ordered a burger. When my food arrived, I discovered I wasn't hungry. I then realized I was morbidly participating in my own wake.

I thought about Don's life – how his wife and only son of ten years died in a car accident twelve years, seven months, two weeks, and three days earlier. That was the day Don's own life ended, except he just didn't die. Both his parents were gone, and he was an only child. He had no family to mourn him. I was the closest thing Don had to family, and I couldn't admit to knowing him. In fact, I realized I would have to manufacture some fiction about why Don chose Jet as the executor of his will, because chances are good Fiona will soon learn about this connection. What a sad legacy.

At that instant, I promised myself I would not let that happen to Jet. When Jet dies, he will be a somebody. He will be remembered and loved.

I paid for the uneaten burger and bought a cell phone with a new local number for Jocelyn on my way to Sam Allison's office. At the lawyer's office I signed the documents naming Sam Allison as the attorney of record in the disposition of Don Malloy's estate. He also had a paper waiting for me to sign giving me the authority to take charge of Don's financial affairs. He said he would keep the signed master copy, and then fax it to financial institutions, after he received the death certificate and after I sent him the bank account details. He had already contacted the hospital, and asked them to send him a copy of the death certificate. Once all that was done, Sam and I would have to meet again.

Sam asked me if I had reviewed the estate. I told him that, after a very brief examination, it appeared Don owned his house free and clear, and there was just over two million dollars in various investments. I explained Don had once told me he received a multi-million dollar settlement from the trucking company whose driver killed Don's wife and son, and that was his primary source of investment capital.

At two o'clock I returned to the condo. The girls were still asleep. I went first to Jocelyn's room, closed the door behind me, and woke her up. Once she was coherent, I told her to say "beep" three times and pull her hair. She did as instructed, so I knew the skip was still active.

"I want you to listen carefully," I told her. "You will not ever reveal any part of this conversation to anyone else, and especially never to Fiona. Do you understand?" She nodded, so I continued. I asked her about Fiona's emotional state – was she really over the memory of Jet's abuse of her with the cattle prod? Jocelyn said no – Fiona was putting on a good show because she wanted me (Jet) to help Jocelyn with her financial problems. That is what I expected.

"You will continue to support Fiona. You will always be a good and loyal sister to her. Do you understand?" She nodded yes.

"You need to understand that sex between Fiona and me is part of our relationship. It is one part of how we express of our love for each other. Do you understand?" She nodded yes.

"You also need to understand that sex between you and me is good friend sex – it does not mean I love you, or that you love me – all it means is we like having sex with each other. Sex between you and me does not in any way reduce or change the love Fiona and I share for each other. And sex between you and me does not change how we feel toward each other as just friends. Do you understand?" Again, Jocelyn nodded yes.

"I want you to discuss with Fiona, as often as you think is reasonable and advisable, that the three of us should have sex together more often. But you should never force it on Fiona, or never make her feel pressured by you. Do you understand?" She nodded.

"I also want you to discuss with Fiona, as often as you think is reasonable and advisable, without pressuring her, that if just you and I had sex, that Fiona should be okay with that as long as we never go behind Fiona's back. You and I could have sex with Fiona in the room with us, or when she is not there, but we would never hide it from her. Do you understand?" She nodded again.

"I want you to be the one who usually initiates sex with me – I don't want Fiona to think I am the one chasing you. Do you understand?" She nodded.

"I want you to encourage Fiona to let me have sex with other people, and to let Fiona and I together have sex with other people. Do you understand?" She nodded.

"Finally, we are going to have to make many decisions about your safety. I want you to always put your own safety first, but after you have done that, I then want you to factor in all the things I just told you about sex in all these decisions. Do you understand?" Jocelyn nodded.

"Okay, this conversation is over. Remember to never tell anyone about it, and especially never tell Fiona. Say yes if you understand." Jocelyn replied yes.

"Rise and shine," I announced, opening the door again to Jocelyn's room. "Your telecon with the lawyer is in an hour. I'm guessing you're hungry."

"Famished," agreed Jocelyn. And with a sly grin, "And horny!"

Then I went to our room to wake up Fiona. I pulled back the covers beside her as gently as I could without waking her. Then, I slipped my hand under the covers without touching her body, and positioned my hand over her groin. I lowered my hand and started massaging her pussy in my special way. Fiona awoke to the sensation of receiving a hand job and moaned appreciatively. Welcoming the end game, Fiona spread her legs slightly and arched her back without opening her eyes. When I saw Fiona was just beginning to get close, I pulled my hand away.

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned. "Please don't stop."

"That's just a preview of what's waiting for you tonight," I teased.

"You're bad," she whined. I kissed her gently and told her Jocelyn has a telecon at three o'clock. She looked at the time – two-twenty. "Okay," she stretched, and started getting up.

In the kitchen I made ham and brie cheese croissant sandwiches as the girls got dressed.

The three of us phoned Jocelyn's lawyer at three o'clock on my speakerphone. I offered to pay all of Jocelyn's outstanding fees, and told him I would give him my credit card number for that. He told me Jocelyn's fees were just shy of six thousand, and they only accepted credit charges of two thousand or less because of the fees the credit card company charges. He changed is stupid tune when I said, okay, he could try to get the money from Jocelyn directly maybe in, oh, about ten years' time, and good luck even with that.

With the account payment settled, I asked him to email a PDF copy of Jocelyn's separation agreement to me. Jocelyn spoke up and gave him the authority to disclose the document to me, and he said he would send it by the end of the day.

After the call, I asked Jocelyn to make a list of everything that needed payment, and how much was owing. I told her to guess at the amounts she wasn't sure of. I also told Jocelyn that, at some time, the security company will require a detailed list of absolutely everything related to Ted's activities, and everything she can remember about the threats on Jocelyn's life. I explained no detail was too small. I suggested Jocelyn use my MacBook to compile these two lists over the next few days. Fiona said she would help.

While the girls worked on their lists, I took the opportunity to have a rest – I had a short sleep last night, we have had quite an emotional day, and I found out I died this morning. I could use a break.

I woke up about a couple of hours later. The girls were still hovering over the laptop. As I looked at the two of them, I realized I no longer had any trouble telling them apart. I was learning their subtle body differences and personality nuances.

"Still working on those lists?" I asked impressively.

"No, we got tired a while ago," Jocelyn admitted.

"We are planning a party for this weekend," Fiona offered.

"Sounds interesting," I ventured optimistically.

"Oh, we think so," Jocelyn agreed. "It is going to be a dungeon party."

"I've never heard of a dungeon party," I confessed, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"We made it up," Jocelyn clarified. "We're going to put all those toys in your locked box downstairs to good use."

"Except," qualified Fiona, "the electrical ones. No electricity."

"Good idea," I confirmed wholeheartedly. "So, what will we do at a dungeon party?" I asked.

"Well, let me show you," Jocelyn said as she walked up to me. "Something like this," she purred, then kissed me hard on the mouth and wrapped her arms around me, grabbing my butt.

Fiona walked around me and then pressed her soft body against my back. I felt her hands slip around my waist and start to unbuckle my belt.

I took Fiona's action as license to play at ease, so I brought my hands up to Jocelyn's chest and started fondling her breasts through her sweater. Jocelyn broke her kiss, backed up two steps, and hoisted her sweater over her head and dropped it to the floor. Staring at me with a knowing smile, Jocelyn then reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, and dropped it to the ground, showing off her perfect 36D tits. Now Jocelyn stepped forward again and re-engaged her sensual kiss with me while I caressed her bare breasts.

By then Fiona was pulling my pants and underpants down, so I stepped out of them one leg at a time while Fiona pulled them off my feet. She took up her position behind me again, pressing into my back, and reached around and grabbed my cock, and started jerking my off, gently slapping Jocelyn in her jeans crotch with each stroke. A few moments later, Fiona repositioned herself behind Jocelyn, and reached around Jocelyn's waist and undid Jocelyn's jeans buckle and zipper. Jocelyn allowed Fiona to pull her pants and panties off a leg at a time without breaking her kiss with me. With Jocelyn now completely naked, I slipped my right hand down to her pussy, and in response, Jocelyn set her feet amazingly wide apart, giving me freedom to play at will.

As I fingered Jocelyn's pussy and fondled her right breast with my left hand, Fiona stood back and undressed herself. Finally, Fiona stood behind me and started lifting my V-neck sweater over my head. Jocelyn broke her kiss and pulled away to allow the sweater removal. I lifted my hands up supportingly, and as Fiona temporarily blindfolded me by pulling my sweater over my head, I felt Jocelyn take my now rock-hard cock into her mouth as she cradled my ball sack in her delicate hands.

Jocelyn started sucking me earnestly as Fiona pulled my sweater over my fingertips. We were all naked. Still standing behind me, I felt Fiona press her breasts into my back and I could feel her warm breath on my right ear. "You are saving my sister's life. Thank you so much," Fiona whispered softly into my ear as I began to feel my balls warm in response to Jocelyn's flawless cock sucking technique.

Fiona left her post behind my back, walked over, and facing the nearby coffee table, she splayed her legs and bent over at the hips, keeping her knees straight, and rested the palms of her hands against the low height table. I took the opportunity to disengage from Jocelyn's loving mouth, and I redeployed Mister Happy against Fiona's pussy, and gently pressed my steel love machine in. Jocelyn still stayed on her knees, and from below lifted her head up until her mouth met by ball sack, and she started gently sucking on my balls as I slowly pumped in and out of Fiona's already wet pussy. After a minute or two of fucking, I pulled out of Fiona and let Jocelyn take me up to my balls, sucking my rod clean of her sister's carnal juices. I went back and forth between pussy and mouth until I knew I was getting close, and then locking my aim on Fiona's pussy, I gripped her hips hard as I started thrusting for the finish line.

"Oh, fuck yes!" cried out Fiona, anticipating my explosive release deep inside her. Jocelyn stood up and kissed me hard on the lips. When my balls hit their flashpoint, I groaned involuntarily into Jocelyn's mouth as my cock heaved a barrage of jism loads into Fiona's pussy. At exactly the same time, Jocelyn drove her tongue into my mouth and squeezed my nipples with vice-grip ferocity. The unexpected pain from my nipples amplified the orgasmic pleasure of my eruption, and I felt my knees go weak. I pushed down on Fiona's hips to regain my footing while my cock continued to spurt load after load after load into Fiona's tight pussy.

When at last the ejaculatory palpitations faded, I steadied myself, still inside Fiona's pussy. As if reading my mind, Jocelyn broke her kiss from me, squatted down with her face beside Fiona's hips, and opened her mouth wide. I pumped a few more times inside Fiona to mix the juices up, and then pulled out and let Jocelyn clean me deep throat style. I went back and forth several times from Fiona's pussy to Jocelyn's mouth, each time transferring another slick of jism/juice cocktail for Jocelyn to suck clean.