The Commander Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This promises to be a great party," I smiled. "Why don't we move it into the bedroom?"

I laid the girls down on their backs on the king sized bed with enough room between them for me to kneel down. Then, with one hand on each pussy, I started a double feature hand job – a new attempt for me. It took me a moment to get my rhythm right. I eventually discovered if I set my left hand out of phase with my right hand – so one is rubbing up Fiona's pussy while the other is rubbing down Jocelyn's pussy, and vice versa – I could use my shoulders in a washing machine spinning back-and-forth agitator motion to maximize the excitement I could deliver to both Fiona and Jocelyn. They arched their backs and tightened their thigh muscles to better expose their clitorises to my sensual massage. After five minutes of non-stop massaging, both my hands grew tired, but I didn't give up, and my persistence was rewarded as I heard the girls' breathing reduce to short, shallow gasps. As they approached climax together, Fiona and Jocelyn held hands and closed their eyes. When one girl's gasps grew into moans, the other's moans grew louder into groans, and then the first groans expanded into cries, and so on, as the two girls audibly fed off each other's excitement in a runaway audible feedback loop that climaxed in both girls screaming together. They arched their backs higher as I watched both bodies exploded in orgasmic seizures. I dug my weary fingers harder into their pussies, further intensifying their eruptions.

When at last the girls' orgasms faded out, we all slipped under the bed covers, and formed a spoon sandwich on our left sides with me in the middle. I felt Jocelyn's soft breasts against my back, and I wrapped my right arm around Fiona, pulling her back tight into my chest. With the rollercoaster emotional day now behind us, I drifted off into a blissful post-coital sleep for about fifteen minutes. When I awoke, I motionlessly listened to the two girls' soft breathing.

About twenty minutes later, Fiona stirred, turned her head back to look at me. I lifted my head over hers so we faced each other, and then we kissed passionately for a very long time.

"Get a room!" Jocelyn announced she was awake, and we all broke out laughing.

When her laughter subsided, Fiona slipped southward under the covers and locked on to Mister Happy with her lovely mouth for another go. But Mister Happy wasn't. And suddenly it hit me. Don was dead. I was no longer in a jump. My multiple orgasm days were over.

---

End of Part 6