The Commander Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They charge $450 a bottle here," I reported.

"That's over seventeen thousand dollars of "we're sorry" they just sent to our room!" Jocelyn calculated.

"And we've only just started drinking here," Fiona added. She paused for a while in thought. "Why would they do that?"

"They're hoping we won't make a fuss," I explained. "You post something about this on FaceBook, stories about sexual harassment at a dance club can really kill profits." I was willing to bet Brian figured he got away easy on this one, but I didn't say that.

"Or a lawsuit," Jocelyn added.

"I doubt you'd win a lawsuit," I ventured. "Out of court, maybe, but if it ever made it to court, a place like this would defend itself very aggressively. And it's your word against theirs -- there are no cameras in here. Their bouncers will testify they never saw tall-boy touch Fiona inappropriately, and the only evidence you have is Fiona's and my word on it."

"Enough talk about this bullshit!" Fiona called out. I poured the girls more wine from the bottle, and ordered another bottle from Jessica, our hostess. I asked her to bring me another scotch, too.

"It's time we found us some boys," Jocelyn announced in an exaggerated southern drawl. "I've got free drinks all night, and I'm gonna find some gorgeous thing to share them with."

"What about Antwon, or whatever his name is?" Fiona asked.

"Andrei is for later," Jocelyn smiled.

"How about some girls," I counteroffered Jocelyn's mission statement.

"Boys AND girls," Fiona ventured. "Now we're talking!"

Around one-thirty Fiona and Jocelyn decided they would troll the club for some meat -- maybe they didn't use those exact words. But they got up and wandered the club together. I stayed at the table -- I figured Brian was right -- we probably experienced a rare event. From my elevated booth, I could keep a general eye on Fiona and Jocelyn's whereabouts.

I wasn't too concerned about their safety through a recurrence like tall-boy. Besides, in retrospect, I was nothing more than window dressing when it came to keeping Fiona safe -- the tuxedo refrigerators took care of business with tall-boy. I thanked my lucky karma that all Fiona saw was the window dressing.

Besides, I already had my eye on a tasty treat. While we were recounting the events of Fiona's encounter with tall-boy, I had noticed a hostess seated three girls at our original table below on the floor -- the table we paid to get out of to come to this booth. I started thinking about a plan while I sipped my single malt scotch.

Within five minutes, the three girls that sat at our old table got up to dance. As I watched them at on the edge of the dance floor, one of them immediately stood out from the other two. She had a sensual way of rocking her hips, of holding her mouth, of moving her hands, of her wanting eyes -- a total package that reeked sexuality. It's not something girls can learn -- some are just born with it. I thought more about my plan. Tonight I would take a chance.

I saw Fiona and Jocelyn standing on the far side of the club -- they were talking in a group of people -- a mix of beautiful girls and guys. I alternated my attention between Fiona and Jocelyn at the far side of the bar and the trio of dancing girls on the dance floor.

After maybe half an hour, the girls returned to our old table. I saw Fiona and Jocelyn privately discuss something -- they both nodded in agreement, and then Fiona broke away from the pack, leaving Jocelyn with the beautiful people. Fiona walked toward the booth -- I was anticipating being with her again, when suddenly, she stopped at the very table I was fixated on with the three girls. Perhaps Fiona had seen the same sensuality I did. She stood and chatted for a bit, and then sat down, making it a foursome.

I divided my attention between Fiona and Jocelyn, making sure I could see both of them. I also noticed they made occasional eye contact with each other. I have no doubt twins could recognize a look of distress in each other that would escape anyone else watching. Maybe another half hour passed before Fiona left from the table and returned to the both with me. She could Jocelyn's eye and hand-signalled her destination.

Fiona and I chatted a bit, and soon I saw Jocelyn making her way across the floor to our booth. Before Jocelyn arrived, I asked Fiona about the table of three girls.

"I asked them if any of them wanted to come with me back to our hotel," Fiona said, "but they all said no."

"Why only one?" I asked in all seriousness.

"Well, I wasn't getting good vibes anyway." Jocelyn was just sitting down.

"Well," I said, "you picked the girls ..."

Fiona thought for a moment, then her face lit up with understanding. "No way!"

"You wanna bet?" I asked.

"NO!" Fiona barked, smiling broadly.

"Bet what?" Jocelyn asked.

"Fiona just struck out on one of those girls that table down there," I said, point to our old table. "I was betting I could get all of them to come to our hotel room."

Jocelyn snorted a laugh. "You for real?"

"I'll bet you I can convince all of them to come back to the hotel with us," I said, looking at Jocelyn.

"You're definitely on ..." Jocelyn jumped in her seat and her face showed in instant of surprise. "On, second thought," Jocelyn said, "I think I'll pass." I realized Fiona had just kicked Jocelyn under the table.

"I'll just have to do this for honor, then," I said as I stood up. In truth I had no idea if I could bag one girl, let alone all three. As far as I knew, I was still holding Jocelyn under a skip, and I didn't know if I could do two at once, let alone four. I found Jessica -- our hostess -- and asked her to buy the girls at that table a round of drinks on my tab. Thank you Brian.

I walked over to the table of girls, introduced myself, and started up harmless conversation. When we established I wasn't an axe murderer, I asked if I could sit down for a while -- they said sure. We chatted idly for about five minutes. When I saw Jessica walk toward us with the drinks, I said "You know that blonde girl you were just talking to a while ago?" They all said yes. "She asked if one of you wanted to come back to our hotel?" They all smiled embarrassedly, and said yes, that they declined Fiona's invitation.

"Well," I explained just as the drinks arrived, "I have bought all of you a round of drinks just so you understand there is no awkwardness and no hard feelings." They thanked me with delight. I knew Fiona and Jocelyn were watching my every nuance from the booth, but I didn't look back.

"And all I ask in return," I said, and I saw two of their faces collapse into 'here we go again' looks. "No, hang on," I persisted. "All I ask in return is that you give us a cheer for the drinks. That's it, and then I'll leave you in peace."

"You mean like a toast?" one of them asked.

"Yes, almost a toast, but a cheer." I paused, looking at the one immediately to my left. "What's you're name?" I asked. It was Caitlyn. "Caitlyn, put your hand down in the middle of the table -- its okay -- its part of the cheer. Caitlyn hesitated, looked at the other girls, shrugged, and then stretched her arm out, resting her palm face down in the middle of the round table. I put my left hand over hers. What's your name? I asked the one across from me. It was Bailey. "Bailey, put you hand on top of mine." She did. Then I put my right hand in top of Bailey's hand. I saved the dancing sex goddess to last, "What's your name?" It was Hannah. "Hannah put your hand on top of mine." She did. I looked around -- there was no one close enough to overhear us.

I was in simultaneous physical contact with all three girls. I sent out a skip to all three girls as I said the words. "You will do everything that I tell you to do. You will remember everything we do as fun, as things you like to do, and as things you would like to do again sometime. Give me a huge smile if you understand," and they all smiled. "Okay, everyone laugh like I just told you the funniest joke ever," and all three girls broke out into hysterical laughter. "Okay laugh just a little now," and the girls quieted down to a mild laugh. "Okay, you can stop laughing, but keep smiling," and they did.

Looking around again to check if it was clear, I then said "If anyone here has a sexually transmitted disease, close your eyes." They all kept their eyes open.

"Everyone take your hand back," and they all pulled their hands away. From a distant viewer, it looked like we just had a good joke, and we were all talking again. "So tell me," I asked them all, "were you girls looking for some action tonight?" They all agreed yes, and no offence to my blonde friend, but that's not what they were looking for. "Fair enough," I said. "So let's just relax and chat while you enjoy my drinks," I offered. We idly chatted before I took the next step. I wanted to make sure everyone was loose and comfortable.

"Okay," I said after about ten minutes. "Do you see those two lovely blonde girls sitting in that booth behind me -- they're watching us," I asked -- they all looked over and then nodded. "When I say 'now', I want you all to stand up and blow them a kiss." I stood up, turned around and looked at Fiona and Jocelyn, and I winked. I turned my head back toward the three girls, and said "Now!" They all stood up. I turned to face Fiona and Jocelyn, and I blew my own kiss toward them in unison with the three girls at the table. Predictably, Fiona dropped her jaw open. I saw Jocelyn's face light up with amazement and I saw her mouth form the words "Oh my God."

An hour later we were back at the hotel. I had retrieved our cell phones and coats on the way out of the club. Brian Winchell thanked us for coming, and reminded us to call him if we had any more concerns.

Fiona, Jocelyn, Caitlyn, Bailey, Hannah, Andrei, Erik, and I sat in the common room of our hotel suite. Andrei, of course, was from the West of Lenin restaurant -- he joined us at Spankies and the chemistry instantly flowed between Andrei and Jocelyn. Erik, a tall, blonde, handsome Swede, was Andrei's friend. I couldn't help but notice some sexual sparks arcing between Erik and Fiona.

Almost true to Brian Winchell's word, the Champagne and Chardonnay were waiting for us when we returned to the hotel room. I said 'almost', because there was a note attached to the Champagne, explaining he regretted he did not have the 1992 vintage, so please accept two cases of the 1993 vintage in its place. I am certain he knew the '92 vintage was a more spectacular year than '93, which is why he threw in the extra case. We loaded the sink with ice water and put six bottles of champagne in to chill.

The Dance Clubbin' hotel music channel was playing on TV, and Caitlyn, Bailey, and Hannah were dancing topless. They were all trim, fit, beautiful, brown-eyed brunettes around five foot-six. Caitlyn had long, flowing light brown hair to her mid-back with lovely highlights. Her firm B cup breasts sat higher on her chest than most girls. Bailey had short dark brown hair with bright eyes and a cute triangular face. Hannah had shoulder length straight chocolate brown hair with bangs across the front and bedroom eyes. Bailey and Hannah both had full sized C cup breasts that bounced and jiggled playfully as they danced. I noticed Hannah's sensual dance moves captivated everyone in the room -- it wasn't just me.

I called down for extra glasses for the champagne. Thirty minutes later a twenty-five year old room service attendant stepped in our room, wide-eyed at the sight of three beautiful topless dancing girls. The girls cajoled him to stay, but he muttered something about being fired, and backed out the door. I was pretty sure he'd regret that for the rest of his life.

I poured out the first two bottles of champagne, and we all hoisted our glasses in cheers. After they finished their Champagne, the three girls resumed dancing. I put two more warm bottles from the case into the sink and added more ice.

Fiona then signalled me with her eyes to meet her in our bedroom. "I want to fuck Erik, and I'm pretty sure you want to fuck the disco sisters," she explained behind our closed door.

"Works for me," I agreed.

"Do we want to be in the same room?" she asked casually.

"Do you trust him?" I asked, referring to Erik.

"I think so, but I would still kind of like you to be there."

I pulled out the sofa bed. "Some of us here, some of us there," I said, pointing at the two beds. We looked for bedding, but there was none to be found. I called down for lots of extra bedding, blankets, and pillows.

I sat on the sofa bed, and patted the mattress beside me, gesturing Fiona to sit beside me. "How are you doing?" I asked her.

"Great!" she smiled.

"Good," I replied. "I was just checking in after tonight's ... incident at the club."

"Thanks," she smiled warmly. I leaned in and kissed her. I fell back on the bed and pulled Fiona on top of me, and we kissed tenderly.

I saw the long, narrow, dark tunnel, and when I came out of it, I was on top, looking down at Jet. "Jet?" I said in Fiona's voice. Nothing. I pinched his nipple through his shirt as hard as I could. Nothing. Back came the long, narrow, dark tunnel, and I was on the bottom looking up at Fiona.

"Whoa?" Fiona called out.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, too much Champagne, I guess."

"Good," I kissed her lightly. "I'll get some more." She smiled and we kissed again.

Back in the common room, I called out "Hey girls," to the disco sisters, "would you like to take the rest of your clothes off?" They were getting tired of dancing, so the girls stripped off their skirts, underpants, stockings, and whatever, and then sat on one of the sofas together. I refilled everyone's Champagne glasses, and cycled two more bottles through the ice water.

I saw Fiona go to Erik and talk to him quietly. I'm guessing she was telling him how it was going to go down tonight. Erik must have liked what he heard, because they started kissing. Fiona took hold of Erik's hand, and gently repositioned it over her bosom and let him play.

The same room service boy brought bundles of bedding on a trolley cart. This time, the complete naked disco sisters jumped up and surrounded him, begging him to stay. He pushed the bedding cart to the side of the room, and said he was nearly at the end of his shift anyway. I walked over to the disco sisters and whispered to Caitlyn and Bailey that they could do what they want with him, but they were forbidden to fuck him.

I picked up some bedding, took Hannah's hand, and told her to come with me. I caught Fiona's eye as I led Hannah to our bedroom door. I looked back at Caitlyn and Bailey, who already had the boy's shirt off and were working on his trousers.

Inside the bedroom, I told Hannah to make the pullout bed. I went to the bathroom and retrieved some condoms. When I came back out, Hannah had her back to me and she was bending over to tuck the sheet into the mattress. I walked up behind her, and slipped my hand down her ass crack past her rosebud, and started fondling Hannah's pussy. Obeying her master, Hannah continued to tuck the sheet in while I goosed her with my middle finger.

I told Hannah to lie back on the bed. She lay down with her head on the pillow -- I told her to scoot down so her feet dangled off the end. Then I told her to start playing with herself as I started taking my clothes off.

I crawled onto the bed and positioned myself overtop Hannah in an inverted position, with my ten inch swelling cock dangling over her face, and I was looking down at her pussy. I reached back, grabbed a pillow, put it under Hannah's head, and told her to start sucking me.

As Hannah took me into her mouth, I reached down and pulled her knees up and spread her thighs wide open. I started fingering Hannah's split pussy while she continued to suck me from underneath. Just then I heard the door open, and Fiona and Erik entered. Fiona assessed my situation in one look, walked over, and kissed me and then returned to Erik. Fiona kneeled in front of Erik, undid his pants, and took his cock into her mouth. I envied Erik, as Hannah did not seem to be a deep throater.

I watched Fiona suck Erik as I felt Hannah suck me, and I felt a rush of excitement overcome me. I resumed my finger fucking of Hannah's pussy, but never took my eyes off of Fiona's loving mouth engulfing Erik's cock. My balls were warming up. I pulled out of Hannah's mouth, and retrieved the string of condom packages from the floor, and tore one off. I walked to Fiona -- tapped her on the shoulder -- showed her the condom package -- she acknowledged with her eyes without losing suction on Erik's six inch member. I put Fiona's condom package on her bedside table.

I returned to Hannah, donned my own condom, and put Hannah into a doggie fuck position that allowed me to watch Fiona as I fucked Hannah. Hannah had a nice pussy -- not as tight as Fiona's -- but it was deeper. I could bury eight inches before I bottomed out.

Fiona took my lead, retrieved the condom I left for her, and put it on Erik as I continued to fuck Hannah from behind without taking my eyes off Fiona. I thought Fiona would go to her bed, but she didn't. She pulled a square leather ottoman to the floor just beyond my pullout bed, kneeled on it, and then leaned way down and put her hands flat down on the floor. She placed herself in profile position to me, so I could see her bare ass sticking way up in the air, and I watched the standing Erik penetrate her from behind. I could see Erik's cock slide all the way in and out of Fiona's pussy, and the image of Fiona being fucked drove me wild with excitement. I started pumping harder into Hannah, staring intensely at Fiona taking Erik's cock up her pussy.

I saw Erik throw his head back -- he was getting close already. I pounded Hannah's pussy with wild abandonment, bottoming out many times, but she didn't complain. I continued staring at Fiona taking Erik's cock from behind.

At last I felt my balls pass the point of no return -- I was ready to unload. I crushed my fingers into Hannah's hips and cried out "Oh, fuck yes, Fiona!" as I started to unload wave after wave of my hot spunk. I let out a low, inhuman growl as my cock continued to ejaculate spurts of jism. Next I heard Erik rumble out his own grunt as he started to cum while my orgasmic spasms continued strong.

At last my balls emptied their last load, and I pulled out of Hannah. I tugged the condom off my still rigid cock and let it turn inside out as I pulled, leaving all my jism on my rod. I was about to tell Hannah to suck it dry when I heard Fiona say "Let me do it." Fiona was still in the downward dog position with her knees on the ottoman, so I slipped off my bed, and crab walked under Fiona's face until her lips could reach my cock, and she took the whole ten inches in. She slowly pulled her mouth back, keeping a tight seal with her lips against my rigid cock.

When she finished cleaning me off, she said "Jet -- are you ..."

"Yup," I confirmed. "Energizer stud bunny is back."

"Oh, you are so getting a deep throat blow job," Fiona announced while Erik was still inside her.

I told Hannah to go out to the other room and come back with Caitlyn and Bailey. Meanwhile Fiona pulled away from Erik.

The three disco sisters came into the room. I noticed Erik took off his condom and started to dress. "Where are you going?" Fiona asked him.

"This is too crazy for me," Erik complained. I noticed it wasn't too crazy when Fiona had his dick in her mouth, or when he came sheathed in her pussy.

"Don't hang around, then," Fiona said. "I want you to go." Erik finished dressing and left without another word.

"Change of plans, girls," I announced to the disco sisters after Erik was gone. "New mission. Commence Operation Fiona Overload," and I saw Fiona smile with bright eyes. "Let's do everything we can to give Fiona the best orgasm she's ever had," I commanded. The three girls climbed up on Fiona's bed and swarmed her body with tongues, kisses, and massages.