The Commander Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I figured two could probably do the job just as well, so I told Caitlyn to suck me while the other two continued working their erotic ministrations on Fiona. I was on all fours beside Fiona, so Caitlyn slipped in between my legs and took my hanging cock into her mouth like a suckling piglet. She used her hands at the same time on the lower half of my shaft. I recognized the delightful sensation from an accomplished fellatio artist.

I was doing my own measure of sucking on Fiona's nipples. Bailey was at Fiona's pussy doing the most important work. Hannah was across from me kissing and massaging Fiona's body all over, so I reached over and fondled her hanging breasts while I continued sucking on Fiona's nipples.

Bailey must have been new to this, because I could sense Fiona was getting no traction at all. I fired her from her dismal clitoral stimulation duties and told her to sit on Fiona's face. Meanwhile I moved downward and started my patented manual stimulation of Fiona's labia with my right hand. Caitlyn didn't miss a beat during all this, and expertly stayed locked on to my hardened shaft with her lovely mouth. I could already feel my balls start to churn.

I started massaging Fiona's pussy, and instinctively she arched her back and pointed her toes to maximize the clitoral angle and exposure while she began some serious tongue work on Bailey's pussy. Hannah took over my teasing of Fiona's nipples. Caitlyn's expert oral techniques were working their charm, and I doubted I could orchestrate a simultaneous orgasm. Fiona started warming to my failsafe hand job method over the next few minutes, while my balls approached the boiling point from Caitlyn's gifted sucking techniques. When I reached my point of no return, I concentrated on maintaining a steady rhythm on Fiona's pussy massage, and told Caitlyn to swallow everything. I erupted into Caitlyn's mouth and I reflexively started pumping my pelvis up and down while doing my best to maintain a steady rhythm on Fiona's pussy. I felt wave after wave of spunk fill Caitlyn's mouth, and I didn't hear any signs of distress from below as she swallowed everything -- clearly Caitlyn was an advanced cock sucker, no doubt the product of years of dedicated practice.

My orgasm persisted for over thirty seconds as I continued massaging Fiona closer to her own release. At last my ejaculatory pulsations faded, and I focused on the last push of Fiona over the top. I stepped up my message to high speed and pulled harder against her pussy, and I could hear muffled moans emanating from below Bailey's pussy. Finally Fiona arched her back deeply and I watched waves of convulsions spread through her body as I dug my fingers hard into her pussy, driving the orgasm intensity off the scale. Fiona bellowed into Bailey's vagina.

At last I saw Fiona's body return to normal, and I released my death grip on her labia. I told the disco sisters to go to into the next room and practice their cunnilingus techniques on each other for a while. I had no idea if anyone was still in there, but if so, I thought it could help build the erotic tension. They certainly needed the practice. I also told them they could crash in the next room, and to use whatever bedding out there they needed.

Fiona and I slipped under the bed covers and we held each other. Sleep quickly overtook us.

--- End of Part 7 ---