The Commander Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I explained I am multi-orgasmic – I can have one orgasm right after another. "I could do you all four of you in a row right now," I said to the disco sisters and Fiona.

"No way!" Bailey challenged, as murmurs of disbelief rippled through the disco sisters' banter, until I heard Caitlyn said "Prove it."

"Yeah," Fiona said to me with a twinkle in her eye, "prove it."

"You don't think I can do all four of you in a row?" I said to Caitlyn.

"No way," asserted Caitlyn. "It is not possible – no guy can do that."

"You want a bet?" I asked the three disco sisters, winking to Fiona. The disco sisters all agreed.

"But if you can't do all four of us in, say, two hours," Caitlyn announced, "we still go with you to Florida but you have to find someone else to do all your cooking, cleaning, and shopping. You'll be screwed," she said with a devilish grin.

"And if I can?" I asked

"Well, then," Bailey offered, "I guess we'll all have to keep on checking you for multi-orgasms in between house work chores."

"You'll still get screwed," laughed Caitlyn. I looked at Fiona – she shrugged okay. We had an accord.

I stood up and walked to Bailey, and I cupped her right breast in my hand through her shirt. "Seeing that you and I have never had the pleasure," I smiled to Bailey, "how about you and I lead off?"

"Let's all go to the bedroom," invited Fiona as she stood up. The disco sisters followed Fiona into our new master bedroom, and I trailed closely behind. The girls stood there uncertain how to begin, so I stood behind Bailey, wrapped my arms around her, and fondled both her breasts through her T-shirt. She was facing the other girls, who stood there watching us. Bailey seemed frozen at first, so I lifted my right hand and gently touched her chin with my finger, prompting her to turn her head up and sideways, and I bent my head down and we kissed while I continued petting her through her shirt.

Still standing behind Bailey, I continued fondling her breasts with my left hand while I slipped my right hand down past Bailey's tummy until I landmarked on her blue jeans, and I unzipped the front of her pants. Next I unfastened the button at the waist, leaving her jeans loose around her waist. Still locked in a kiss, I slipped my whole hand down the front of Bailey's jeans and I fondled her pussy through her panties.

Bailey broke her kiss and slowly spun around to face me, and as she did, Caitlyn approached, crouched down, and pulled Bailey's jeans and panties off her hips. Bailey and I kissed again as I slipped my right hand over her bare ass and massaged her cheeks. Caitlyn now had Bailey's jeans and panties down to her ankles, so Bailey stepped out of them one leg at a time as Caitlyn pulled them off her feet. I gently spun Bailey about 45 degrees, which let me reach down with my right hand and slip my fingers over her shaved pussy. Bailey sighed and opened her legs, letting me massage her folds more generously.

Fiona stepped behind me, reached around my waist, and unfastened my belt buckle and pants while I continued to caress Bailey's outer pussy lips. Soon my own pants and underpants fell to my ankles, and I stepped out of them as Fiona pulled them off my legs. I stepped back from Bailey, and Caitlyn stood behind Bailey and hoisted her T shirt over Bailey's head. I unbuttoned my own shirt while Fiona took hold of my flaccid member and gently started jerking it with her right hand. By the time my shirt and undershirt hit the floor, I was fully erect as I watched the shirtless Bailey reach behind her back, unfasten her clasps, and let her bra slip off her shoulders, exposing her rounded shaped C cupped breasts.

Fiona, still fully clothed, spun me around, knelt down, and took me into her mouth while I caught Caitlyn out of the corner of my eye escorting Bailey toward the bed. Bailey lay down while Caitlyn removed her own clothing. Hannah also started stripping, and by the time Fiona had galvanized my cock in her loving mouth, the three disco sisters were naked on the bed. Bailey was lying on her back, and Caitlyn and Hannah were kneeling on either side. Each girl had taken hold of one of Bailey's legs underneath her knees, and had lifted Bailey's knee up and outward, and held it like so, creating a human bondage. Bailey's splayed and lifted legs split her pussy, and her exposed fuck hole beckoned my hardened cock closer.

Fiona pulled her mouth off my cock, and she tore open a condom package and rolled the sheath over my rock solid rod. Ready for the hunt, I turned and faced my helpless quarry. Bailey returned my gaze with smiling eyes. I knelt onto the bed between Bailey's held-wide knees, and positioned my piston over her waiting opening. I touched my cock to Bailey's inner lips, and she closed her eyes and lifted her head back in anticipation.

I plunged in all at once, instantly filling Bailey's vagina with my hardened rod. Bailey yelped in surprise with eyes burst open. She tried to close her legs, but the flanking girls held strong, and Bailey's legs futilely strained against their human shackles. Now I started fucking Bailey smoothly, gently, and she started rocking her hips in rhythm to my strokes. The smile returned to Bailey's face. As I settled into a steady pace, I felt Fiona crawl on the bed behind me, and she dry mounted me from behind, pressing her naked body on top of mine. I hadn't notice when she undressed. I felt her soft breasts against my back, and the curve of her hips and pussy rubbed against my ass each time I fucked Bailey in and out. Fiona gently moved her hips in sync with my own, and we created a fuck sandwich with Bailey below, me in the middle, and Fiona resting on top.

I braced both my arms against the mattress to support Fiona's weight on my back. It meant my hands were not available to wander over Bailey's delicate parts, but I was surprised how intoxicatingly erotic Fiona felt lying naked on my back while I fucked Bailey. I started to feel my balls roil within few minutes of dedicated fucking. Fiona reached around and started playing with my nipples as my balls approached detonation. I drove faster into Bailey's pussy as I my balls passed that magic moment of no return. My balls erupted. As load after load of my spunk pumped into Bailey's sheathed pussy, Fiona squeezed my nipples hard, and the mixed sensation of pain and climax caused me to bark out an orgasmic growl. I continued pumping my cock in and out of Bailey's split pussy as I felt waves of jism unload. When my ejaculation pulsations finally ebbed, I stopped fucking her and I lowered my body on to Baily in a post-coital sandwich with Fiona still overtop. Hannah and Caitlyn released Bailey from her bondage, and we rested like that for a few seconds.

I stirred to move off Bailey, and Fiona lifted herself off me. I rolled over onto my back, and removed my condom. Fiona took me into her mouth to suck me clean, and then went deep to my balls to the amazement of all three disco sisters. When Fiona withdrew, my cock was standing rigid. "Who's next," I smiled.

Caitlyn answered the call by kneeling next to me and taking me into her mouth. I remembered Caitlyn's excellent blowjob from the Broadleaf Spa, and welcomed an encore performance. As she began, I found my right hand within range of Hannah's pussy, and I started fingering her as Caitlyn began sucking me in earnest. Bailey positioned herself to my left side, and I started fondling her round, C cup tits. Not wishing to be left out, Fiona knelt over my head facing northward – with her back to the other girls – and lowered her pussy onto my face. I took Fiona's hint, and started massaging her clitoris with my tongue while I fingered Hannah's pussy with my right hand, played with Bailey's tits with my left hand, and while Caitlyn sucked me like a pro.

Caitlyn did not disappoint – she brought her hand into action on the lower half of my shaft, and together with her expert suction I felt my balls begin to stir again. I inserted a second finger into Hannah's pussy, and she repositioned herself to make my finger fucking easier. I focused my tongue on stimulating Fiona's clit, and she rewarded my efforts with small moans now and then. With my left fingers I pinched and rolled the nubs of Bailey's nipples.

Fiona started rocking her hips as I brought her closer to an orgasmic flashpoint. Bailey moved away – with Fiona on top of me, I couldn't see where she went, so I brought my free left hand to assist with Fiona's stimulation by lightly feathering around Fiona's asshole while I continued my tongue work on her clit. Fiona groaned welcomingly to the heightened assault of erotic stimuli. I suddenly realized my own level or arousal was climbing precariously close to climax – that surprised me because Caitlyn had not been sucking me for very long. Clearly her fellatio mastery was still at the top of her game.

I pumped my fingers in and out of Hannah's pussy as I felt my orgasm closing in. I invaded Fiona's rosebud with my middle finger and increased my tongue pressure on her clit, and Fiona moaned louder. My orgasmic pressure passed the critical point, and my balls unloaded salvo after salvo into Caitlyn's mouth. I jammed my right fingers as far as I could up Hannah's pussy. The explosive waves of my orgasm caused me to falter in my cunnilingus duties, but I regained my composure within seconds, and I resumed Fiona's climb to her climax while Caitlyn swallowed every drop of my liquid seed.

When my ejaculatory contractions waned, I pulled my fingers out of Hannah's vagina and I wrapped my right arm around Fiona's hips, pulling her body down onto my face, letting me increase my lingual pressure on her clit. I stayed with Fiona's clit and started pumping my other finger in and out of her asshole. It took maybe two more minutes before I pushed Fiona over the climactic cliff. In her orgasmic spasms, Fiona closed her legs hard on my head, and I felt my face distorted to comedic proportions. She might have been wailing, but Fiona clamped her thighs so hard against my ears, I couldn't hear a thing. Still, I pressed my tongue firmly on her clit like a good boy to drive her orgasm all the way home. Finally Fiona's orgasm abated, and she relaxed her legs, releasing her vice grip on my head, and both my ears popped from the pressure changes. I pulled my finger out of her anus, and Fiona dismounted me.

"Half way there," I smiled at my still rock hard penis. I went to the bathroom to wash my hands, and when I returned, Bailey and Caitlyn were getting into a little kink by tying Hannah's hands behind her back using a fabric belt they pulled out of Fiona's housecoat. I folded a pillow in half and put it in the middle of the bed, and I directed the girls to roll Hannah face down with her hips over the raised pillow, lifting her pelvis off the bed and exposing her bare pussy from behind. I massaged and fingered her pussy while Hannah lay helplessly face down with her hands tied behind her back. While I spread her pussy lips and flicked my tongue down her fuck hole, Fiona rolled a fresh condom onto my still rock hard cock.

I knelt over Hannah, straddling her closed thighs, then I poised my still rigid cock over her exposed fuck hole, and pressed inward. Hannah's pussy was tight with her legs closed, and I started pumping my piston in and out of her vagina.

Perhaps inspired by the orgasm I delivered to Fiona – maybe because, back at the Broadleaf Spa, I told the disco sisters to practice their cunnilingus – for whatever reason, Bailey lay down on the King sized bed beside us with Caitlyn on top in a 69 configuration and the girls began eating each other's pussies. Fiona sat in a chair watching the show. I watched the girl-on-girl action while I fucked Hannah's pussy. I bottomed out once or twice, causing Hannah to suck a sharp breath inward with surprise, but she was otherwise helpless to do anything about it.

As I continued fucking Hannah, I reached across with my right and started caressing Caitlyn's ass. Without missing a stroke in Hannah's pussy, I slid my middle finger down Caitlyn's centerline and stopped at her pretty little rosebud, and started circling my finger. Caitlyn seemed conflicted – she enjoyed the sensation but clearly was not comfortable with the concept, so I continued until I found her pussy, and slipped my middle finger in. I started pumping my finger into Caitlyn's pussy in time with my fucking of Hannah. As Caitlyn's natural lubricants made my penetration easier, I introduced a second finger, and drove them deeper while I continued fucking Hannah.

My balls started to churn. I continued fucking Hannah, but pulled my fingers out of Caitlyn, and lowered my hand to meet Bailey's mouth, and pressed my pussy juice soaked fingers to Bailey's lips. She opened wide and took my wet fingers into her mouth, then Bailey closed her lips tight around my fingers and sucked Caitlyn's love juice clean. Over the next few minutes I alternated my fingers between Caitlyn's pussy and Bailey's mouth while my balls grew closer to critical mass. I vaguely realized Fiona was no longer in the room – I didn't notice her leave.

When I approached detonation, I started finger fucking Caitlyn's pussy harder. At the instant of detonation, I drove my two fingers hard up Caitlyn's vagina and held them there as my balls unloaded. Incredibly this orgasm was as intense as the first two, and I groaned in satiated delight as my balls pumped load after load. After my ejaculation ended, I withdrew my fingers from Caitlyn's vagina and let Bailey suck my fingers clean one last time.

I pulled my cock out of Hannah, removed the condom, and pressed my cum-slicked rod to Bailey's lips. She indulged me and opened her mouth and took me as deep as she could, then she wrapped her lips tightly around my shaft as I pulled it out shiny and clean.

Fiona stepped out of the attached bathroom. She tossed a tube of K-Y to me. I knew exactly what she wanted. But first she went to her knees and took all of me in, and licked my balls with my full ten inches down her throat. Fiona was showing off.

When Fiona was satisfied I was good, stiff, and clean, she stood up, faced the bed, spread her legs wide, and bent ninety degrees at the hips. I squeezed a large dollop of K-Y onto my finger, and thoroughly lubricated the interior of Fiona's anus. The disco sisters looked on with amazed anticipation, obviously never witnessing back door sex before.

I lay Fiona down on her right side. She pointed her right leg straight toward the foot of the bed, and she curled her left leg up toward her body. Fiona opened her shoulders so both her breasts rested free. I set her hands on the bed high over Fiona's head so I could enjoy an unobstructed view of those magnificent 36D beauties.

I knelt, straddling Fiona's straight lower leg, and positioned my hardened rod against her rosebud. I slipped in easily, and Fiona groaned in appreciation. As I started fucking her sphincter, the impact of my hips against her ass traveled up her body, causing her lovely tits to undulate after each thrust. The sight of those perfect breasts oscillating up and down in rhythm to my ass fucking drove me wild. I started fucked Fiona savagely, ramming my hips hard into her ass while I obsessed on Fiona's tits waving up and down under the seismic forces of every thrust. I suspect the disco girls watched with mouths agape – I wasn't paying attention to them – it was just Fiona and me in the room.

Fiona grunted on every stroke as I compressed her rib cage on each thrust. After several minutes of all-out ass fucking, I grew closer to eruption, and I dug my fingers in Fiona's left hip. She sensed my impending climax, and instead of grunting now, she hoarsed "Yes!" on my every thrust, as in "Yes! ... Yes! ... Yes! ... Yes! ... Yes! ..." We became wild, carnal animals oblivious to our surroundings. The heavy air reeked with our sex. I exploded into Fiona's ass with a guttural, inhuman growl and Fiona sang harmony with a powerful, long groan. My cock rippled wave after wave of jism into Fiona's invaded bowels. I bent all the way forward and found Fiona's lips with mine and we locked lips savagely with an urgent hunger as my seed continued filling her rectum. When at last my cock spurted its last drop, I withdrew and wrapped my arms around Fiona and we embraced tightly like it was our last day on Earth.

"Just once in my life I'd like to be fucked like that," I heard one of the disco sisters say as Fiona and I recovered our breath in each other's arms. I felt Fiona smile and she kissed me sweetly on the neck.

I got up from the bed and went to the disco sisters. I kissed Bailey on the mouth while I fondled her breasts with my left hand and played with her pussy with my right hand. I then moved to Caitlyn and did the same thing, and then Hannah. I pulled back and took them all in one gaze. "Looks like we're going to have a fun trip," I smiled.

We landed at West Key at three o'clock on Friday afternoon. Jocelyn had arrived from San Antonio an hour earlier, and was awaiting our arrival. Fiona, Jocelyn, Nicole, Kevin, Bailey, Caitlyn, Hannah, and I dumped our luggage into the back of the fifteen passenger van and we all climbed in.

The Marathon Keys villa was more spectacular than I had envisioned. Starting with the driveway – a fifty foot long natural tunnel through trees and cedar hedges gives the visitor an eerie sense of being transported to a distant time and land. The villa building is completely hidden from the road, offering excellent privacy. Unknown to the first time visitor, as you drive approach the villa through that tunnel driveway, on your right – on the far side of the tunnel wall – lies a full sized swimming pool, a hot tub, and a sundeck guarded on three sides by twelve foot high cedar privacy hedges.

The villa is built overtop the concrete garage, car ports, and utility rooms, presumably to secure the living spaces from flooding, but that arrangement also has a desirable effect of elevating the main house, allowing you to look far across water. Stairs from the garage and car port lead up to the house overhead.

On the main floor, over the garage, the back half of the villa – the side facing the unseen road – two more floors house four large bedrooms, and four bathrooms. Also on the main floor of this back half are a family/television room and the kitchen. The front half of the villa – the half facing the ocean – is one single great room – fifty feet wide, thirty feed deep, and twenty feet high – with floor-to-ceiling / wall-to-wall windows across the front wall facing the ocean. A mezzanine library wraps around three sides of the great hall, leaving the south-westward facing windows unobstructed. Two spiral staircases lead to the ten foot high elevated platform with thousands upon thousands of books tucked away among miles of bookshelves against the three walls.

From the great hall you step outside a door on either side of the building near the front windows onto the upper deck that wraps around both sides of the villa and across the front. At the front of the upper deck, six steps lead you down to a private wooden pedestrian overpass with side railings that flies over the sandy beach to the outer deck. The outer deck is a fifteen foot wide roof-covered octagonal wooden deck built on stilts literally over the water. The outer deck's stilts rise out of the water about ten feet beyond the shoreline. Seven sides of the outer deck have sturdy railings, and the eighth open side connects to the incoming overpass from the villa. At the center of the outer deck is a small bar equipped with a fridge, a sink with running water, and cupboards for glasses and plates.