The Commander Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at the upper deck, against the villa, instead of taking the six steps down to the overpass to the outer deck, you could instead take a different full staircase all the way down to a boardwalk that skims over the water even further out to sea to meet the lower deck – a twelve by twenty foot wooden platform with no railings. Cleats along the side of this deck permit boots to moor alongside.

The octagonal outer deck was my favorite place to watch the sun set over the ocean. Fiona and I spent many quality hours there sipping wine and talking about everything – or about nothing.

Nicole and Kevin spent hours of their weekend walking down the sandy beach. Our villa was on a peninsula of the key. They could walk around the point, up the other side, cut across the peninsula's base, and return to our villa, completing the circuit in an hour of slow hand-in-hand walking.

The disco sisters divided their outdoor leisure time beside the pool, where they sunbathed nude in the privacy of the twelve foot hedges on three sides and the villa building on the fourth side, or on the outer deck, where they wore their string bikinis. There were lots of lounge chairs everywhere, but we had to bring the chairs in from the outer deck when we weren't using them so they didn't blow away.

Jocelyn seemed especially fond of the large hot tub next to the pool. It had a submerged ledge around the edge allowing you to sit with just your head above water.

Fiona liked to sleep in – I am more of an early riser. With Fiona's blessing, by eight in the morning I would have already taken my morning blowjob from one or two of the disco sisters. Even though everyone knew, I kept it discrete to avoid awkward moments. My preferred location was on the outer deck – I'd lie back in a lounge chair, so we would be hidden by the solid railing wall that surrounded the octagonal deck.

Saturday morning we did a big shop in the van for food, drinks, and supplies. While we were out, I also rented a Ford Taurus and made sure Fiona, Jocelyn, and Caitlyn were registered as extra drivers. Caitlyn said she needed a car shop for fresh groceries every morning. I gave her five hundred dollars cash for food expenses – I was she would need more before we left.

After we got back from shopping on Saturday, Fiona asked me if it was alright if she fucked Nicole. I like Nicole – I consider her a friend. I told Fiona I was perfectly comfortable if Fiona wanted expand their friendship into a casual physical relationship. I suggested they use our bedroom. Fiona asked me if I wanted to watch – I said maybe some other time.

I thought about my relationship with Fiona. I sensed no misgivings from Fiona about my frolicking with the disco sisters, and I certainly had no concerns with her having casual sex with other people. I wasn't sure how long Fiona and I could continue this way. It occurred to me that one or both of us may eventually reach a crossroads where we had to choose between a commitment to our relationship and fun. But not today. For now, our open relationship was working, so I wasn't trying to fix it. I don't Kevin felt the same way – he seemed more resigned than accepting of Nicole having sex with Fiona, and he was uncomfortable discussing it with me.

For supper on Saturday Caitlyn cooked pork loin stuffed with crab and ginger with a rosemary glaze, crispy baked garlic mashed potato fingers, and a spinach walnut salad with a fresh raspberry dressing. It was astoundingly delicious. For dessert she made a key lime pie with a candied mango top layer to kill for. After we finished supper, Bailey and Hannah cleared the table, washed the dishes, and cleaned the kitchen until it shined.

Over dinner I suggested that everyone fend for themselves for breakfast, and I expected Caitlyn to do only simple things for lunch – like cold cuts and sandwiches. We all agreed.

Sunday was the first real day of my vacation. I wasn't out shopping or renting cars. I did walk up to a nearby hobby store I noticed yesterday and I bought two kites specifically designed for low wind sailing. The storekeeper also sold me two large spools of string – he said the kites were good, but their strings were too short. I launched one kite off the outer deck, and it took flight right away, but the storekeeper was right – there wasn't enough string on the spool to give it any height. I pulled the kite back in, tied one of the extra spools to the end of the kite string, and launched it again. This time it went hundreds of feet up. It stayed aloft without any guidance from me, so I tied the string off to one of the boat cleats. I went inside, got a beer, a few folding lounge chairs, and my e-reader, and I sat on the outer deck in the warm midday sun, occasionally glancing up to ensure my kite was still flying. Half an hour later Fiona came out in her bikini carrying two more beers, sunscreen, and her book. She gave one beer to me, slathered sunscreen all over me, and we sat together in the sun reading our books.

After an hour and two beers later, we both became too hot in the afternoon sun. I pulled the kite in and we retreated to our bedroom for a siesta. We lay down together – she was still in her bikini, and I was in my shorts. I rolled onto my side, and slipped my hand underneath her top and caressed her left breast. "So," I said playfully, "what wicked things did you and Nicole do in my bed yesterday?" as I gently squeezed her nipple.

"Oh, some of that," she replied coyly, as I ribbed my opened fingers back and forth across her stiffened nipple.

I withdrew my hand from her breast and slid down her tummy, and slipped my fingers underneath her bikini bottom and reached for her pussy. Fiona opened her legs. "Some of this?" I asked as I started to fondle the folds of her labia.

"Lots of that!" she whispered.

I rose to my knees and positioned myself between Fiona's open legs. I grabbed both sides of her bikini bottom, and Fiona cooperatively raised her hips off the bed, letting me to pull her bikini bottom off her hips. After I tossed her bikini bottom to the floor, I spread open her knees and poised my mouth at her pussy. "Any of this?" I asked as I started tonging her clitoris.

"Oh yes," she assured me, "that too." I massaged her clit with my tongue for a couple of minutes, then I kneeled up again, removed my shorts, and now naked, I positioned myself beside Fiona's head. My cock was already erect from our foreplay. I touched it to her mouth and she took it in hungrily. Then I slipped my right hand down to her pussy, and Fiona instantly knew I was going for broke – she arched her back and pointed her toes as I started my infallible massage.

"Any of this?" I asked.

Fiona just murmured a few words unintelligibly with my cock in her mouth, but then she pulled away. "Make us come together," and she re-engaged her suction on my willing cock. That reminded me of a Beatles song, and I started humming it as I continued massaging Fiona's clitoris. She broke her suction on my cock when Fiona recognized my song and smiled, and then Fiona went deep to my balls to help her refocus. When she returned to shallow depth, Fiona brought her hand to jerk the bottom half of my cock while she continued to suck the top. I increased the tempo of my strokes against her pussy to match her game.

After a few minutes I was getting close, and I could tell Fiona was too. Her chest was heaving and she was moaning louder. I thought I might be closer than she was, so I amped up my massage tempo and pulled my fingers harder into her pussy. Fiona's moaning turned into groaning as she kept suction on my rigid member. I felt myself pass the point of no return just as I watched Fiona's back arc sharply and her hips shudder with orgasmic tremors. I unloaded into Fiona's mouth and she rewarded me by taking me deep, letting me pump wave after wave of my love potion down her swallowing throat. I jabbed my fingers hard against Fiona's pussy. I knew she would be wailing right now if she could breathe, but instead she bucked her hips convulsively against my hand. Fiona stayed deep until I released my last salvo, then she withdrew and started breathing again.

I lay down beside Fiona, and removed her bikini top. I pulled the covers over us, and I played delicately with her nipples while I waited for the beer-assisted, sun-baked, orgasm-induced fatigue to overtake us. I woke up an hour later with my hand still resting on her sleeping breast.

That evening we had a Caitlyn served another fantastic supper. Later that night, Jocelyn suggested we all go skinny dipping in the hot tub. The circular pool was just large enough for the eight of us to sit around the ledge. The bubbling water jets frothed the surface of the water, providing some visual privacy for everyone, as the water came up everyone's upper chest or neck while we were seated on the circular ledge.

Fiona sat to my right, Jocelyn to my left. Nicole and Kevin sat across from us, and the disco sisters filled in the rest. In part to cool down from the hot tub, I had my arms out of the water, and I put my hands around Fiona's and Jocelyn's shoulders. At a while I felt Fiona's hand stroking my inner thigh, eventually reaching my cock. She was being careful not to let her upper body motion betray her submerged foreplay. Just as Fiona wrapped her hand around my cock and started stroking gently, I felt Jocelyn's hand on my left thigh, and it travelled northward until Jocelyn's hand bumped into Fiona's hand on my cock. They both smiled at each other. One took the upper half, and the other took the lower, and together they started tag-team jerking me off.

I lifted my hands off their shoulders, and dropped my arms back into the warm water, and I surreptitiously slid my fingers to both girls' pussies at the same time, and started massaging. I hadn't considered that it had been a long time since Jocelyn had a man's hands on her – she spread her legs and let out a loud moan as I started rubbing the folds over her clitoris.

"Fiona are you okay?" Nicole asked with genuine concern.

"No," I corrected, "that was Jocelyn," and I started massaging Jocelyn's pussy faster, and pressed harder.

"I am still amazed how much you two look alike ... Jocelyn, is everything all right?" I knew this was the nurse in training asking.

"I'm fine," hoarsed out Jocelyn as I sped up my massaging over her clitoris. With the girls seated, my clitoral seemed to have nothing more than a titillating effect – I was not going to get enough traction with Fiona and Jocelyn in this posture to bring anyone to climax. Fiona leaned to me and whispered in my ear "I think we should invite Jocelyn to our bedroom tonight." It's nice the way sisters always look out for each other.

Nicole stood up, raising her C cup breasts high out of the water. She and Kevin must have been doing the same thing, because presently, Nicole stood in front of Kevin with her back toward him, sat down half way, reached down with her right hand between her legs for a moment, and having guided Kevin's cock to her pussy hole, Nicole sat the rest of the way onto Kevin's lap.

Seated on Kevin's lap now, Nicole's breasts were half way out of the water, and they lifted above the waterline each time she heaved her shoulders upwards, which was about every two seconds – coinciding with her pelvic tilt to slow-fuck Kevin's cock. After a minute or two Nicole closed her eyes and increased her tempo.

"Fuck this," Jocelyn said, stood up and positioned herself right in front of me, and she straddled her legs around mine before lowering herself halfway to my lap. Like Nicole did, Jocelyn reached down, grabbed my cock, and brought its tip to her pussy opening, and then gently lowered herself.

My cock was too long to let Jocelyn sit on my lap, so she reached her arms backward and grabbed on to the edge of the pool deck for balance. Jocelyn flexed and relaxed her legs to lift her body up and down, sliding her tight pussy up and down my upper shaft. I knew this was not sustainable – Jocelyn's legs would give out within a couple of minutes. I took the opportunity with her arms pulled back to reach my arms around Jocelyn and I started fondling her perfectly firm 36D tits.

Jocelyn's back obstructed my view of Nicole, but I heard distinct repeated splashing noises as Nicole hastened the fuck tempo and her body started agitating the water with each lunge. Jocelyn didn't even last two minutes – she lifted her body up and off my cock, giving me a view of Nicole with her head back and her breasts bouncing in and out of the water as she threw her whole body into fucking Kevin. We all watched as Nicole started groaning in anticipation of her release. Within another minute, Nicole's splashing arrested as an orgasmic seizure overtook her whole body with her face looking skyward. Nicole let out a long groan. Eventually she returned her face toward us with unfocused eyes, and took a moment to regain her surroundings.

Fiona whispered we should go. I took Jocelyn's hand as Fiona and I stood up, and the three of us left the pool – me still with a raging hard-on. We retrieved our towels and patted ourselves dry, and then Fiona, Jocelyn, and I went up to our bedroom. As I walked through the door leading to the stairs, I looked back to the hot tub. Kevin was standing on the submerged ledge and Nicole was returning his favor with a blowjob. The disco sisters were huddled together.

Once in our bedroom, Jocelyn wasted no time – she took a doggie position on the bed with her head down on the mattress and her knees opened wide. I started petting her pussy, and then an idea came to me. I had seen this in a porn movie, but had never tried it. I asked Fiona to go doggie on top of her sister. I was staring at twin pussies – one on top of the other. I started fucking Fiona, on top. It was a bit awkward, because her pussy was too high for me to reach kneeling, but too low to stand, so I squatted my legs and started pumping into Fiona's pink pussy. After a minute, I switched to Jocelyn's pussy, and fucked her equally tight vagina. I alternated pussies for four or five times until I felt my balls start to stir. I switched pussies one more time – from Fiona to Jocelyn on the bottom, and I started driving for home.

Fiona sensed I was getting close – she pulled her body forward, sliding her pussy down the slope of Jocelyn's back until Jocelyn pulled away. She turned around, rested her head on Jocelyn's ass facing me, and opened her mouth. I fucked Jocelyn's pussy even harder until I felt my balls approaching detonation, then I pulled out of Jocelyn's pussy and guided my cock into Fiona's waiting mouth. She brought her hand to assist, and fifteen seconds later Fiona took me deep as I unloaded. Fiona held all ten inches in her mouth while I tommy gunned rounds of jism down her swallowing throat. She pulled away after my ejaculations stopped and Fiona started breathing again.

I wasted no time – I knew Jocelyn wanted release. I rolled her onto her back and kneeled beside her head. She took my cock into her mouth as I slid my right hand toward her pussy. "Let me do it," Fiona whispered, and she took over massaging Jocelyn's clitoris. With Fiona taking care of Jocelyn's pussy, I was free to try another approach. I knelt straddling across Jocelyn's stomach, facing her, and lowered my stiffened boom to her sternum. Jocelyn knew where I was going with this – she wrapped her large tits around my member by squeezing her hands inward against her breasts, creating a nice, tight tunnel for me to fuck. Better yet, each time I thrust toward, her parted lips met my cock and Jocelyn sucked my first two inches on every stroke.

I tittyfucked Jocelyn and she continued to suck me on every up stroke while Fiona massaged Jocelyn's pussy. I reached across and fondled Fiona's breasts while I fucked those 36D breasts' identical twins. It was a mind boggling moment. The sensory overload stimulated my balls to reload for a second volley. After a few minutes Jocelyn was approaching climax, and she lost her concentration, and stopped taking me in her mouth on every upstroke. Fortunately, she kept her hands pressed inward on her tits, letting my tittyfucking continue.

When Jocelyn exploded, she pressed inwards on her tits harder, creating an even tighter canal for my thrusting cock, helping me drive closer to my own release. After her orgasm subsided, Jocelyn laid her head back – no more oral pleasure for me. Just as I felt my balls unload, I made a snap decision, and I pulled away from her tits, and poised my orgasmic hose a few inches above Jocelyn's mouth, and started spurting hot cum all over her face. Like all my other orgasms, this ejaculation lasted for twenty or thirty seconds, and I aimed my jism over her closed eyes, her nose, mouth, cheeks, and forehead. By the time I settled down, her face was crisscrossed by a dozen spunk trails or more. I couldn't tell if Jocelyn was smiling or frowning – she looked conflicted.

Fiona went to the bathroom and retrieved a fresh washcloth she dampened with warm water, and tenderly cleaned off her sister's face. Jocelyn started crying.

"What is it?" asked Fiona.

"Oh, it's stupid," Jocelyn sniffled, holding back the tears. "Ted used to cum on my face. I really tried to put him out of my mind these past months, but everything came rushing back to me when Jet just did that." I had nearly forgotten about Ted – Jocelyn's presumably dead ex-husband.

"I'm sorry, Jocelyn," I offered. "I should have asked if it was okay before I did that."

"No, no," Jocelyn rebuked. "It was fine. Something was bound to trigger all this. I guess I can live in denial only for so long." We sat in silence for a while, until Jocelyn added, "maybe it was even therapeutic for me."

"Well now," I ventured, "maybe I have found my calling," and we all laughed. Fiona and I lay down on either side of Jocelyn. Fiona held Jocelyn in her arms, and I put my arms over Fiona. I awoke at seven in the morning with both girls still in bed with me.

Nicole and Kevin flew back home on Monday night. The disco sisters wanted to go to a dance club in Key West. Jocelyn was still in a funk after the emotional Ted reminder scene from last night, so Fiona and I stayed home with Jocelyn. The disco sisters dropped Nicole and Kevin at the airport, and they continued on to a night spot. I didn't hear them return, but they didn't wake up until after lunchtime on Tuesday. Caitlyn said they pulled in around five-thirty.

Tuesday was a slow day for everyone.

On Wednesday early in evening I was standing alone on the outer deck leaning with my arms folded on the railing. As sun slipped away, the horizon sky grew heavy with pink and crimson clouds. I had come to a decision about what to do with my powers – what to do with my life. I stared into the distant sunset, hoping it would inspire me how to tell Fiona.

I heard gentle footsteps behind me. I turned to see Fiona approaching on the wooden walkway with a bottle of red wine, two glasses, and a smile. Her lovely golden hair glowed in the twilight gleaming. "You looked like you could use some company," she offered as she stepped onto the deck. She set two glasses on the bar, and filled them from the already opened bottle.

"I was just thinking about you," I reflected.

"Me too," she said. "Cheers," Fiona chimed, holding up a glass. We touched glasses and sipped. We enjoyed our wine while the sun set in silence. After a few minutes I put my arm around Fiona's waist. She kissed me softly, and then Fiona took my half full glass of wine away and set it down on the bar beside her own glass.