The Commuter Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deni's petite and beautiful figure looked so fragile, so beautiful and so ready for love. I put the brush down and moved again in back of her. I put my both hands on her shoulders and as soon as I touched her soft bare skin it felt like a thousand little electrical currents started to flow through my body. I pulled her back to me so her back was up against my breasts. The top of my body was in full contact with Deni's body and the pressure made my nipples react. As I looked over her shoulders, I marveled at the way front of her shoulders sloped downward and then made that beautiful gradual outward rise leading to her magnificent breasts.

I kissed the back of Deni's neck brushing her pretty curly hair aside with my face. As soon as Deni felt my lips, her head came backward a little as though the feel of my lips on her skin had also sparked a sexual awakening in her too.

"Oh God," I thought to myself. "How wonderful, silky, and soft her skin feels. How wonderful she tastes." Immediately I thought of Penny and the very first time I felt Penny's lips on my skin, especially my neck. I remembered how the goose bumps rose all over me at that time. I ran my hands slowly down Deni's arms and felt the goose bumps on her skin. I smiled to myself knowing I too, just like Penny, was having the same effect on Deni.

While I was kissing Deni's neck and softly rubbing her arms, my mind started working again processing thoughts so fast. "How different women are from men," I was thinking. "Sure, I loved to be with 'special' men too. It was wonderful to feel a man inside of me, to feel him 'taking' me. When the timing was right it was a very unique experience to have an orgasm that was perfectly timed to a man's release."

"But it was a whole different experience with a woman," I continued thinking to myself. "A woman has so many different erotic places to touch, to experience, to taste. And the response from another woman was so very exciting because each woman knew where to go! There wasn't any fumbling. One woman could 'give' with the confidence that she knew what the other woman was experiencing while she was on the 'receiving' end.

I unclasped Deni's bra. Again, there wasn't any resistance and again I was elated at Deni's apparent submissiveness. I slipped her bra off her arms and just threw it into the corner of the bathroom. I let put my hands on both sides of Deni's waist and very slowly started to let them sort of drift upward. When I reached Deni's breasts, I slowly cupped them from underneath and lifted them up clasping them with the palms of my hands and letting my fingers encircle them. I was thrilled at the feel of their firmness. I could feel Deni's chest rise and could feel and hear her take a very deep breath. I watched from my position in back of her as she closed her eyes as she inhaled in deeply.

In the flash of a second I remembered my first experience with Penny. I remembered how I felt when Penny touched my breasts for the very first time. I knew just how Deni was feeling and I had to rub my thighs together in response to what I was feeling there with this knowledge.

Deni had moved her head backward and it was now resting on my shoulder. I moved my fingers upward and rubbed them around her nipples. When I touched them for the first time they were semi hard. Within another second they sprung to life. Like a rosebud evolving into full bloom in fast motion, Deni's nipples became very hard. I let my fingers linger there for a minute or so marveling at the little tiny goose bumps on her nipples. Then I kissed her on the face cheek to give her some assurance that I knew and understood what she was feeling and let my hands drift down to her hips.

I put my thumbs inside of the elastic of her panties that were holding them up and pulled them down to her knees. Gravity took over from there and Deni's panties were soon down at her ankles. I helped Deni step out of them and took a position in front of her. This was the first time I had seen Deni completely naked and I wasn't disappointed. She was as beautiful as I had imagined. She was unshaven and had a wonderful mass of dark black pubic hair. I could see the glistening of her vagina lubricates there and was thrilled at the awareness that she too, was feeling the beginnings of her arousal. For some reason I equated the moisture on Deni's pubic hair with that of an early cool spring morning with 'dew' on the grass of a perfectly manicured lawn.

I put one hand on her hip and with the other hand I let my finger drift through her pubic hair until I reached her outer vagina lips. She was much wetter than was apparent solely by view. Her outer vagina lips were puffy and very large. I lingered there for only a moment. I felt the softness and slippery membranes of her inner vagina and then let my fingers glide upward until I touched her clit for the first time. Her clit was already engorged with desire. I watched intently as Deni kind of crunched her shoulders downward as I touched that very sensitive area as though that would help her breathe a little easier. I didn't let my fingers there very long. I knew I had to keep Deni at the peak of her arousal if I was going to accomplish with her what I had set out to do.

"Would you be a good girl and unhook my bra," I said to Deni emphasizing the words ...'good girl.' It felt exciting to me to be treating Deni in such a submissive manner, as though she was my 'student' and I was her 'teacher.' I could tell by Deni's earlier mannerisms that she reacted to me better if I exerted some dominance over her.

"Ah ... yes, yes, I would," Deni answered in a soft very meek voice.

"Yes I would what?" I said to Deni in a much louder voice that her own.

Deni seemed startled by my reply and question. She looked at me inquisitively with those big brown eyes. "Ah ... yes ... ah, ah ... yes I would like to take your bra off Dottie," she finally said.

"No, no, no," I replied to Deni as she started to move behind me. I put my hands on her shoulders to stop her movement and held her there in front of me. "If you are going to be 'my good little girl,'" I continued, looking straight into her eyes, "you have to learn some respect. From now on I think you should refer to me as 'Miss Dottie' when you speak to me."

Again Deni seemed totally surprised by the turns of events. I watched her swallow hard, watched her lips move as though she was trying to search for some words to respond to me. I knew what was going on inside of her. I knew what I had felt when Penny had exerted her dominance over me. I knew Deni was facing a moment of reality ... a moment when she was facing her own submissiveness. I also knew she was in a high state of arousal and I knew her need for 'release' was going to have an effect on surrendering to her own sexual orientation.

"I ... ah ... I ...," Deni was almost mumbling the words now.

"Listen to me Deni," I interrupted her, "say it from your heart. Say what you really feel deep inside of you."

"Dottie ... ah ... Miss Dottie, ... ah, please, please let me take your bra off," Deni said without looking at me as though by keeping her eyes from looking at my eyes helped her make the transition to 'my little girl.'

Of course, I was elated. As soon as she said the words 'Miss Dottie' I felt a surge of power flash through my body. It was as though I was wired with hundreds of light bulbs and they all went on at once.

"Good," I replied to Deni in a tone of voice that made her understand I was very pleased with her response. "Put your arms around me and unsnap my bra."

"Yes ... ah ... yes, Miss Dottie," Deni replied in a more comfortable yet still nervous tone of voice.

As soon as Deni reached to put her arms around me I could feel her breasts against my chest. The sensation of feeling her so close brought my arousal to new heights. I knew I was going to have to struggle to contain myself but I also knew I didn't want it to end this way ... and not yet! Deni's pretty face was only inches away from my face and as she unsnapped my bra I reached up and put my hands on the sides of her face cheeks. I held her like this for only a few seconds. Then I placed my lips on her lips.

"Hhmmmm," I could hear Deni moan a little as our lips touched. The fullness and softness of Deni's lips shot new waves of anticipation through me. "God," I thought to myself, "how I love the taste of lipstick." I didn't move my lips after placing them on Deni's lips. Rather I waited both teasingly and curiously to see what Deni's reaction would be.

I didn't have to wait long. Deni let go of my loosen bra, reached up and put her hands on my shoulder blades from their position in back of me and pulled me toward her. Then she kissed me fully and deeply and I responded in kind. Somewhere in between the deep kissing I manage to get my bra completely off. As soon as I felt Deni's nipples on my nipples I felt like I had just been propelled out of a cannon! I felt Deni push her 'mons pubis' up against me and I could actually feel her mound through my panties. I was beginning to lose control and I knew I had to pull away.

"OK now," I said to Deni as I pulled away and as I removed my panties. "Let's get into the shower first, clean up and then we can relax in the Jacuzzi.

"Yes, Miss Dottie," Deni answered this time without hesitation. It was becoming very clear to me that the sexual stimulation Deni was feeling was beginning to run rampant throughout her body and this atmosphere was assisting her to realize her submissiveness to me and I felt a new surge of confidence at this realization.

I watched as Deni got into the shower. I looked at the red mark on her ass cheek left by the head of the brush I had hit her with. As I followed her I touched my own vagina with my hand. God, I was on the verge of exploding. I took my hand away fast ... "Not yet Dottie," I told myself. "The best is yet to come."

The hot water of the shower was very soothing and Deni actually giggled as the water poured over her body. I quickly took a soft wash cloth, poured soft perfumed liquid soap on it and rubbed it together until it contained a large rich lather then smelled like a freshly cut bouquet of flowers.

"Move over here out of the water spray," I said to Deni. "I'm going to wash you and I expect you to pay attention to how I do it because you are going to do the same to me." I said it in the tone of voice so as to not leave any doubt that I was telling her ... not asking her!

Deni make a 'gulping' sound again, evidently still surprised at the firmness of my voice. But she only hesitated for a moment and then stepped out of the water spray and in a little almost child-like voice replied ... "Yes, Miss Dottie."

I started washing Deni's neck and shoulders, building up the soap suds until it appeared as though Deni had many, many little piles of snow on her body. I ran the soft wash cloth between her breasts without touching the nipples. I watched the changing expressions on Deni's face, first the joy of feeling me washing her neck and shoulders and then the little disappointed expression when I didn't touch her nipples. I brought the wash cloth down to her stomach and slowly make little circles on her belly dipping the cloth into her cute belly button and leaving a gigantic pile of soap suds there. Then I turned her around so her back was facing me and washed her back, moved downward until I started to wash her ass cheeks.

"God," I thought to myself, "her ass is so damn firm." I lingered there for a few minutes admiring the view of her perfectly formed buttocks and then slowly ran the soft cloth through the valley of her ass cheeks and I stopped at the little aperture there. Almost immediately Deni pushed backward ... pushing the little 'rosebud' against the wash cloth and I knew what she wanted. I hesitated for a minute. I didn't want Deni to have an orgasm right now. I was consciously saving that! I wanted to keep her in as high a state of arousal as I could. But I couldn't resist the temptation all together. I took a corner of the wash cloth and pushed in hard against the pretty little crinkly rosebud until it gave just enough way to let the corner of the wash cloth enter along with about an inch of my finger.

"Ooohhhh God, ... ooohhhh geeze," Deni moaned pushing back even further ... trying to get more of it inside of her. But I quickly pulled the wash cloth out and ran it along the lips of her vagina. As soon as I touched her there she moaned making explicit sexually induced sounds so deliciously that I swore I was going to cum just listening to her.

I knelt down in front of Deni and she glanced down at me at her knees. I watched the expression of anticipation on her face and knew she was probably expecting me to use my mouth and tongue on her. I washed her feet, ran the soft soapy wash cloth up the wonderful curves of her calves, then upward on the softness thickness of her thighs. Then I reached up from my kneeling position and washed her nipples making little circles as they got so hard it seemed to me they were standing at attention. I put the wash cloth on my own shoulder and reach back up to take the engorged nipples between the two fingers of each of my hands. I pulled on them gently at first then on impulse I pulled harder.

"Ooohhh ... oohhhh ...," Deni began to moan from the sensation my fingers were causing in her nipples as I softly caresses them. Then the tone of her voice changed as I began to pull harder on them.

"Ah .. ah, ... ah, ... oh, oh," her voice came out in little spurts of pain as she tried desperately to catch her breath. She was trying to lean her body forward to limit the way I was stretching her nipples.

"Shut up," I abruptly yelled at Deni. "Stand straight up. These are my nipples now," I continued in a firm tone of voice. "I'll do whatever I want with them, do you understand?"

"I ... oh, geeze, ... I," again Deni couldn't get the words out. She did try to stand back straight up instead of leaning forward. Yet, I didn't let my fingers follow her effort to pull back. Rather I squeezed her nipples firmly and held my position causing Deni to experience 'self induce pain' in order to obey me.

"Now, I asked you if you understood. Tell me if you understand what I just told you," again I said to Deni and again I kept the tone of my voice firm.

"Yes ... yes, Miss Dottie, ... yes, I understand," Deni got the words out in an effort to satisfy my demand and hopefully to make me stop pulling and squeezing so hard on her nipples. But I held my position and if anything even squeezed her nipples harder!

"Tell me, damn it, tell me what you understand," I said to Deni. I knew the importance of making Deni admit in her 'own words' what I had just told her. I knew it was important in her surrendering herself to me for her to reinforce her own thoughts with the sound of her own voice filling her thinking processes.

"Ok ... yes, yes ... I understand, Miss ... ah, Dottie ... I understand that these ...ah, ... nipples ... ah, my nipples belong to you ... yes, you can ... ah, do whatever you ... you want with them Miss Dottie ... I understand," the words flowed out of Deni's mouth in between the rapid and deep breaths she was inhaling and exhaling deeply.

"Good girl," I said to Deni in as pleasant a voice as I could to reinforce the admittance she just uttered in her own mind. I felt a total and new stimulation discharge through my body on hearing her sweet feminine high pitched voice giving in to me. I could actually feel the 'power' exchange taking place between us. Deni was 'giving' herself to me and I knew she had to be deriving some sexual satisfaction from it. And I was 'taking' Deni and I too was on fire and about to explode with that realization.

I couldn't hold back my urges any longer. I let go of her nipples and brought my hands back down on her hips. I couldn't wait to let Deni rinse the bubbly perfumed soap suds from her body. Rather I rapidly put my head on her belly and started to make little circles with my tongue on her soapy wet belly button. As soon as Deni felt my tongue, her hands came down on my head ... but not to push me away! Rather she was instinctively and slowly trying to urge my head lower. I knew Deni was 'getting close' ... I knew her whole being, her inner core, her very womanhood was begging for release.

"Oh, God ... oohhhh ... please, please ... oh, please Miss Dottie ... ah, do ... do it, please do it," Deni said while pushing her hips forward at the same time as her hands again urged my head lower.

I loved it! I loved to hear Deni pleading with me. I loved to hear her voice. I loved to feel her pushing her hips forward and her hands trying so hard to move me in a position so she could feel my mouth on her. As I moved my head downward, I could feel the soft soapy wetness of her pubic hair on my face, my nose, and my lips. My senses picked up the first slight scent of Deni's womanhood and it acted as an aphrodisiac that was arousing me to new heights.

As I ran my tongue along Deni's puffy outer vagina lips I tasted her for the first time. Her lubricants were flowing feely now and I scooped up a good amount on my tongue and ran the slightly sticky substance on my lips by moving my tongue back and forth across the entire length of my mouth. "God," I thought to myself, "it had been so long, so long since I was in this position with Penny ... so long since I tasted another woman and felt her uncontrollable reaction to my mouth and tongue. And it felt so good to be bringing this kind of 'forbidden' pleasure to Deni."

Deni was thrusting her hips back and forth in her fenzy to reach a climax ... to feel the intense explosion of releasing herself. Now I knew I had to be very strong and not give into my urge to 'finish' her. "Not yet Dottie," I told myself, "not yet."

I knew I had to keep Deni in this state of mind. I had to, in a few words, 'keep her hot.' I knew when a woman reached this height in her arousal she was very compliable, very easy to manipulation, and God, I wanted to be able to manipulate Deni. She had so much to learn about me and from me.

The next five or ten minutes in the shower were almost like a blur. We were both highly sexually charged and our minds were now almost working on 'automatic pilot,' following our sexual instincts as Deni washed me with the soft wash cloth, touching, feeling, and kissing. We forgot all about sitting in the Jacuzzi and instead quickly dried each other off and headed for the bedroom where we completed our mutual lovemaking ... Deni, my sweet 'Bambi' Deni, and me, Miss Dottie, taking my 'little girl' Bambi Deni on a adventure I was sure she would never forget!

_________________****************_____________________

Deni's head was still between my breasts as I held her tight. I loved to feel her warm breath on my skin, on my breasts, and it only served to keep my nipples hard. My head was resting on Deni's head and I loved the sweet scent of her beautiful curly hair as I continued to hold her tight and run my hand softly up and down her back just like a 'mommy bear' protecting her 'cub.'

Then, like a flash of lightening that suddenly appears in a darken sky, I brought myself back to reality ... the reality that I have to leave for California this very morning. I knew just a suddenly as 'Bambi' Deni appeared in my life, there was a good chance that she would disappear. The more I thought of it, the more I become determined to not have to say 'goodbye' to her. I didn't want Deni to see me break down in the morning ... and I somehow knew I would. Rather, I wanted Deni to remember the 'strong' Dottie ... the 'dominant' Dottie ... the Dottie that brought out her submissiveness.

With these thoughts in my mind, I slowly and softly slipped out of bed leaving this beautiful peaceful woman in her deep sleep. I quickly dressed; packed the last few things I was taking with me and sat by the table to write Deni a note. The note read: