Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

1* garbage, sorry I wasted my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Worse ?

It couldn't get much worse or could it ? Minus 2* if I could

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

I loved it and look forward to the continuation. Ignore the negative comments

sandmanbobsandmanbobover 9 years ago
Loved the story

I very much enjoyed the story. I like the flow and am anxious to see the next installment.

crickettecricketteover 9 years ago
Chapter 2 ?

Lucky Julie. More please

bystander13bystander13over 9 years ago
Wait, let me guess...

First off, this was posted in interracial so for the haters, what did you expect? That said, there isn't much redeemable about two "friends" whose motivation it is to one up the other by sleeping with the others wife. The wives, being the only supposedly intelligent ones here could have nixed it at any time as well but obviously the only thing that truly matters in a relationship and in the world is a bbc. Julie and Susan communicated and had the chastity thing in mind before he got home so it was probably a set up anyway to humiliate him and allow his wife to get in bed with Wayne. No doubt Wayne, Susan, and Julie had the cards rigged as well. "Friends" that have no swinging history don't put themselves in such a situation, competition or not, unless their are ulterior motives on the part of some of them. I will reserve judgment, and I hope I'm wrong and here for the sake of diversity and creativity, but I fully expect to see a case of "let the humiliation begin for the poor, small dicked (as usual) white husband". I think this is kind of hinted at by the fact that he has to wear the chastity device until the next competition (presumably the following week) thereby taking the situation beyond the competition to denying him what the Black Master has now claimed. If that sounds far fetched, he is, after all, calling Susan "Mistress", wearing a red frilly apron, and Susan did state, "there, all locked up, loser. No more sex life for you for a while." After which he thought "I did not like the vague sounding 'while'". Like I said earlier, let the humiliation begin.

bystander13bystander13over 9 years ago
I almost forgot...

To add to my previous post:

The situation will continually get worse and worse for him as he loses his wife and sex life with each and every challenge that he can never turn down because he is so "competitive". Lol, nobody, no matter how competitive, is that stupid.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 9 years ago
awful and stuoud beyond belief

please for the love fo God STOP WRITING . You really a REALLY suck at it

It is obvious that the white little fuck faggot husband was set up . What part of the 1st session allowed Julie to sexually Torture him?

how did the 2nd competition suddenly get changed at the last possible second?

post_masturbatory_shamelordpost_masturbatory_shamelordover 9 years ago
great story

Gave it 5 stars. Harryin VA is what's known as a post-masturbatory shamelord. This means he loves to read cuck stories, jerks off to them, and then feels deeply ashamed afterwards and proceeds to bash it along with his closet cuck friends. So sad!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
please

no chapter 02

not now, not ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Please don't wait for the next chapter. Love the story line.

Got2Got2over 9 years agoAuthor
Wow

I mean, truly, WOW!

There are people who have told me how much the like story and want to see the next chapter asap, and then there are those that hate it, hate me, hate the entire concept of the story and think the whole premise of a Cuckold story told like this makes no sense.

Really?

Haters: Add me to your ignore list please. My work and effort is not worth your time.

Friends: I am currently working on another story, this time with a really great editor, please stay tuned, and be patient on this one. Oh, and yes, the next time the 'ante' there is going to be a LOT at stake.

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
Excellent!!!!

Great story!!!

Congratulations ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Distracting

The words "man", "cock", "colleague" "black", etc. are not sentence starters, proper names or titles and should be not capitalized. You fail to use capitals when needed as in, "yep, she's ready." "Yep" starts a sentence. See what I mean? This is a basic rule of writing and I find you doing this to be distracting and irritating. Please read over your work and fix typos and spelling errors, i.e. "laitex", "collogue" and more. "Soon to be stretched" requires dashes between the words. There are programs on line to help with grammar and spelling if you aren't sure.

smartmalksmartmalkover 9 years ago
thanxxx!!!

Thanks for another great story from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That Black man certainly had a big cock.

And that's what we want to read about, but something wasn't right and I found it ultimately rather boring.

Personally.

Got2Got2over 5 years agoAuthor
Well

Well, shucks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Garbage

People who write and people who enjoy readling such shit stories are pathetic real life loosers.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971about 2 years ago

While I found story in and of itself quite predictable it wasn’t bad. My prediction would be in your next story he’s going to find out that he was set up by his wife and her girlfriend, because you can’t make someone do something that they don’t already want to do. And he is actually wanted to be a willing Cockle his entire life, The only thing missing for this Cuck is you did not make him put the big black cock in her pussy, the ultimate Cuck fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stupid bets by stupid people, done a million times, still stupid and even more idiotic outcomes. Really?!

I wouldn’t bet you can write something better.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

wonderful imagination, out of this world, is that all you have 3*

Got2Got28 months agoAuthor

writing part 2 now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous