The Competition and Consequences Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Got2
Got2
20 Followers

After we got home that night I couldn't get the sight of Wayne's cock and Susan's dripping pussy out of my mind. Julie was a little tigress; we fucked for most of the night. Her little pussy was so lubricated and hot! For the first time I was able to get completely into her in the first thrust. I was able to bring her off several times. Each time she came, she gripped me hard with her legs, keeping me deep inside of her, and raking my back with her fingernails. However, I wondered if it was all my doing, or if she was thinking about Wayne's large Black Cock as she came.

However, for the next week, Julie would not give me a blowjob. But, every time I every time I stroked her now bare slit with my tongue, I thought of Susan, her stern eyes and what I'd truly like to do with that bitch.

The next Monday at work, Wayne and I went to lunch to discuss a couple of projects we were working on. The topic soon shifted to Friday night. "You little wife is one hot little Lady" he said. I nodded in agreement, the image of Julie taking his cock into her mouth as he held the back of her head still in my mind.

"You know, Susan thinks you are really hot too" he said with a wink.

"Oh, no way" I said. "She barely seemed to acknowledge my presence. Not to mention those icey eyes she gaves me from time to time".

"That's just her Dom side" Wayne explained. "When she has the upper hand she likes to be very dominant, but, when the guy is the winner, she is a purring pussy cat!" The thought of Susan submitting to me raced through my head. My balls still ached slightly from the workout she had given them, but not badly enough to miss the twinge of delight at my thoughts of her under my cock.

"Hum," remarked Wayne. "As a gentleman, I guess I must offer you a chance to get even with us. Are you up for a rematch this Friday"

And at that, my ego asserted itself. "I'd like to UP the winnings a bit. Take this up a stage."

With a twinge of delight, Wayne said, "Oh, you'd like to take this all the way? Past a little sucking? I could tell from the look on your face that you were thinking about fucking Susan. Okay, I could go with that deal. Winner gets to fuck the loser's wife." He laughed. "But, I'm sure the female side of this bet would like something out of the loser."

I almost regretted right there putting sex on the table, so to speak. "Um, but condoms must be used." I didn't want Wayne to shoot his load into Julie. I did not want him to possibly have the full benefits of using her pussy, shooting his Black Sperm into her. "Nah," I though, 'I want to reserve Julie's pussy for my sperm only in case we lose again.'

"Sure, Okay, condoms too, I guess", said Wayne. "We're both clean, but I guess you don't want to take a chance with my seed deep inside of Julie, I can understand that." Wayne was playing me. Bastard.

"I'll run this by Susan, but like I said, I'm sure the gals will want something from the loser to balance it all out."

All I could do was muster a "Yeah, okay", to end the conversation. The image of Susan underneath me, submitting to my cock, was the only thing I could think of for the rest of the day.

When I arrived home from work, Julie was there at the front door, in a thin blouse and short shorts, to give me a big kiss. As our lips interlocked her pert little breasts pressed into my chest. When we came up for air, I asked, "what was that for?" Looking me directly in the eye, Julie smiled and said, "for putting sex as the stake for Friday with Wayne and Susan." I started to turn beet red as Julie explained that Susan had called her a few hours earlier to discuss my 'suggestion'.

"I guess you want to fuck her, don't you, for shaving your balls and making you lick her out." I could not believe Julie was being so direct.

"Well," I stammered, "I guess you could say that. I'd like to get even with them"

Julie put her right index finger under my chin and laughed. "No, I think you want to fuck Susan. That's alright, she is a beautiful woman. She gets a lot of attention from other men and has a great sex life with Wayne." She then paused, then went on, "but, if we lose, that means I, your wife, has to have sex with Wayne. That Black Stud. Think you can handle that?" There was a challenge in her voice.

There it was, if we lost, I would be offering up my beautiful Julie to a Black Man. It was a risk I would have to take if I wanted to fuck Susan. It seemed that Julie was not only accepting of this, she was telling me she would not mind a fuck romp with Wayne.

I drew in a breath and said, "yeah, I kind of got carried away with this competition. You don't have to agree to this if you don't want to. I was going to tell you about it my self, but I see that Susan has already filled you in and you two have discussed it. I'm sure she has told you about the condom requirement. There won't be any risk."

Julie laughed again, "it's okay stud. I know you men like to compete. Nothing better than pussy to compete for, I guess. And yes, Susan did tell me about your requirement for condom use. I know you know Wayne is clean, so I guess you just don't want the possibility of him fucking me bareback and shooting into me. I get that too; some things should be reserved only for the husband." Now Julie was playing me, unbelieveable; clearly the influence of Susan.

All I could manage was, "yes, there should be some boundries. What better than a laitex boundry?"

We both laughed. "But," Julie went on, "Susan thinks there should be some reward for the winning wife. After all, the winner's husband will be getting a good fuck out of this deal. Susan proposes that the losing husband be the winner's wife's House Slave for the rest of the evening. Also, she thinks the losing husband should be forced to wear a chastity device as a penalty, until the next competition."

That sent a shock down my spine. "House Slave? What's that? Chastity? Isn't that a bit barbaric?"

Julie responded, "Oh, she just thinks the wife should make the losing husband her maid. The loser prances around with an apron, does a few house chores and things like that. As for the chastity, she told me it's always been her fantasy to lock a man in a device that will curtail all of his sex life, no fucking, no masturbation. I guess she is using this opportunity to play out her fantasy. If we win, I get to put Wayne into some sort of device and order him around; I like that idea myself."

There it was, all the stakes. The winner gets to fuck while the wife gets to be the boss of the loser in chastity.

Susan.

I could not get the thought of spreading her long legs out and driving my cock into her and giving her a pounding as good as she got from Wayne. Susan, so she wanted a chance to put in a chastity device. I was game with those stakes, I could play a better game of poker than Wayne.

"Okay, I am cool with those stakes. Let's set this up". With that, Julie put her arms around my neck and gave me a deep, long kiss. After we kissed, she practically ran to the phone to tell Susan I would accept all the terms. I was told to 'google' male chastity devices to see what I'd have to put up with if we lost.

Some of those devices looked downright cruel, with spikes on an inside ring. Others looked like metal bird cages for the cock to be stuffed into and yet others were made of plastic and allowed for some adjustment. The thought of having to wear any of these straightjackets for my cock for a week brought shivers down my spine.

Later that night, Julie and I made love like teenagers, several times. I first licked her to orgasm, each time I came I made sure I was balls deep into her when I shot me load. I wanted her to feel each spurt of my seed into her, but, of course, at least once I thought of nothing but Susan as I came inside my wife. However, never once did Julie go down on me. I guess that was my penalty for losing concentration in that poker game, forcing Julie to service Wayne's cock like some hungry slut.

For the next two days I practically rushed home after work to have sex with Julie. I saw Wayne just once for lunch, and that was just for him to tell me that everything was ON for our Friday night Competition. The sex was fantastic until Thursday Night. When we got all naked, Julie looked at me and said, "I want you to save yourself for tomorrow night" as her finger cupped my balls. I was okay with that, no sex until I got to romp with Susan; guess I should have thanked Julie for looking out for my sexual energy. But, Julie then suggested that I still go down on her. She mentioned that some of her hairs, as they were starting to regrow, were starting to chafe her pussy. Frustrated, but excited for the next evening, I kissed and licked Julie to several body shuddering orgasms.

I could hardly wait for Friday evening. I was bested once, but twice? Unthinkable. I rushed through work, seeing Wayne, and exchanging winks, only once. When I arrived home, Julie was already in the bathroom getting ready. She refused to let me see her getting dressed and ready at all. Something about a 'surprise'. When I was finally allowed into the bedroom I was delighted to see Julie dressed in a very tight black dress, high heels and fishnet stockings. I'd have to save something of myself for her tonight too, I thought. After a through shower and personal grooming, I was ready too. The scenery whisked by in a blur as I drove to our appointment of sex poker.

Wayne and Susan greeted us at the door; hugs and kisses all around. Susan looked stunning. She wore a red dress, her hair up in a bun exposing most of her neck, and leather high heel boots that came up to her knees. She was dressed to thrill. Inside their home, the lights were dimmed, a few candles were lit and a bottle of champagne was chilling in a ice chiller on the coffee table. Soft jazz filled the room and set the mood. I could hardly take my eyes off Susan; Wayne sat next to Julie on the sofa.

It was Susan who spoke up, "Oooo", she said, "I have to show you all the Chastity Device. It just arrived FedEx this afternoon." She walked over to the coffee table and picked up a clear plastic thing that was next to the chiller. It looked like a plastic cage for a cock, with a ring at the base. "It's called the CB6000," she proclaimed. "You put the cock inside of the tube part and the ring fits around the back of the balls. Then both pieces are locked together by a small padlock." She demonstrated, "Click! No sex for the Loser Slave." The girls really giggled at the sound of the clicking, but Wayne and I only managed a smile.

Looking straight at me, Susan said, "I've always wanted to put a guy in one of these. Lock him up and have the key to his cock, literally. Only fair that the hubby has to suffer a little since our pussies have been put up as the trophy for winning, no?" We all laughed. It was then that I realized how Dom Susan really was.

Susan passed it around for us to inspect. When I got to look it over, to me, it looked like Wayne would have trouble fitting all his equipment inside. Tough for him, I thought.

"Let's all have a drink," proposed Wayne. Susan produced the champagne glasses as Wayne opened the bottle with a resounding 'POP!" As we sipped our champagne the topic of conversation was how hot the women looked. Susan commented on how hot she felt bring put 'up for grabs'. Julie mentioned that our 'loser's' sex had been great all week, getting a sly grin from Susan who was probably informed as to how much oral sex I had given Julie.

After most of the champagne was consumed Susan announced, "we Girls have a show to put on for the Men. Time to show off what the prize for winning is going to be."

With that, both walked to the center of the living room. They hugged a bit and swayed to the music. Susan looked at Julie and said, 'House goes first.' My Julie smiled and turned her back to all of us. Susan gave us guys a grind and then proceeded to unzip my wife out of her little black dress. Then, she lowered the straps from Julie's dress and allowed it to fall to the floor, around Julie's legs. She held out her hand to help Julie step out of the dress.

I think Wayne and I were both spell bound. With her back to us, Julie's incredible hourglass form was accentuated by her high heels, fishnet stockings, a tiny red silk thong that went up the crack of her ass and exposed her white ass cheeks, the back straps of a frilly red garter belt and the back strap of a satin red bra. Slowly, Julie turned to face us, her smile letting me know that she adored the attention. I had not seen her in a garter belt since our wedding night. I noticed that she had also done up her finger and toenails in a bright matching red. I did not want Wayne to get this prize. We both clapped and whistled at this delightful spectacle. There was the faintest trace of a camel toe as the tiny red silk panty pressed against her shaven pussy.

"Now for me," Susan turned and presented her back to Julie. My wife swayed over to Susan, with a chuckle of delight, unzipped Susan out of her red dress, yanked it off her shoulders and pulled it to the floor, past Susan's knee high boots. Susan took a quick shuffle to step out of the dress. She was stunning, in full black lingerie. Black boots, black nylon stockings, black garter, black satin panties that covered her tight little ass, and a black satin bra. I was instantly hard when she turned to give us a full frontal view.

"Let's let em inspect the prizes," Susan said to Julie.

Susan locked her eyes on mine as she sauntered over to me. Prize indeed. I could not wait to fuck that bony bitch. Those leather 'fuck me' boots and her black lingerie really contrasted against her white skin. I'd give it to her as well as Wayne did, if not more. Susan just held her head high as I drunk in her form with my eyes and smelled the faint scent of her sex near my face.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Julie practically fall into Wayne's spread legs. He was smiling ear to ear as he brazenly stroked my wife's stomach with his black hands. He drew circles around her skin all the way across to her hips. Then he cupped her pussy in his right hand as she spread her legs just a bit to allow this and cocked her head to one side. I could see shivers roll down her spine. That's all the host will get, I thought to myself.

It was Wayne who spoke up and broke up the exhibition. "Since the ladies are already mostly undressed, and excited, why don't we dispense with the poker. One hand draw, winner take all"

I cleared my throat and asked, "what do you mean?" I didn't want to swing, I wanted to win this bitch in front of me. Plus, I was counting on my poker skills to get an edge.

Wayne responded, "Oh come on, just one hand, Susan will shuffle, Julie will cut the deck and we each draw one card. Aces high. Highest card is the winner. The girls are ready and we're both hard from their excellent show so let's just get this done." He was right, I could hardly argue. I wanted Susan's stunning body, that was right in front of me, so badly.

Looking down at me, Susan added, "Everything is ready upstairs in the bed room. As you wanted, the condoms are on the table. Of course, Magnum for Wayne and regular for you." Susan, always the bitch, gave me a sly wink!

Wayne stood and got the deck of cards from the table. Susan shuffled them well, her boobs swayed, incased in her bra, right in front of me. Julie, giving me a big smile, cut the deck. Her red fingernails really looked great. As the guest, I drew first. Seven of Clubs. Not bad. A lucky number...there were many higher cards. All commented that it was a lucky number.

Before Wayne could draw his card, Susan remarked, "Queen of Spades! Come on!" Wayne gave her a hard look for her rudeness, then he drew. Jack of Clubs!

I think I heard myself let out a deep sigh. Susan practically bounced up and down.

"Well, come on over and sit on my lap," Wayne said to my wife as he put an arm around her. Was he comforting her or taking possession? Julie, for her part, did not upset at all. She just kept her head up and smiled as she walked over to the sofa.

My mind was reeling. I could not believe my luck. Wayne was going to get my Julie, fuck her, and I was now at Susan's mercy. Cuckolded and chastity belted all at once. Stupid betting ego of mine, now I would suffer the consequences of my eagerness to fuck Susan.

Susan already had that damned chastity thing in her hand as she commanded, "take your cloths off, House Slave, and prepare to submit."

I didn't say a word. Not going to give either of them the pleasure of hearing me whine, or try and get out of this. I lost and now I had to pay up. Poor Julie would have to spread her legs to Wayne, but from her reaction, I didn't think she seemed to mind.

Once I was disrobed, I stood there in the candle light in front of them all at the center of the room. My cock was still hard from the excitement. I felt sorry for my cock. Susan put her hand on my chest, looked down at me and smiled. "Now, to take of that proud hard little cock of yours."

I did not see when she took the ice from the chiller. The shock sent shivers down my legs the moment she cupped my balls with ice cubes in her hand. I went weak in the knees as Susan looked into my eyes and rubbed the back of my neck with her other hand. Her cleavage just inches from my nose. "Thought you were going to fuck me tonight with that cock, didn't you," she whispered into my left ear. I closed my eyes as my cock and balls shriveled in her ice cold hand.

With my cock now limp and cold, Susan ordered, "down on the ground, Slave. Lie flat on your back and spread your legs." As I began to comply, she added, "and address me as Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress," I said as I looked up as Wayne grinning at me, my wife, in her skimpy red lingerie, pressing into his chest on his lap.

I looked up at the ceiling and closed my eyes as Susan went to work on me with that thing. First, I felt her cup and squeeze my balls through the ring so that the ring was behind my ball sac, pushing my balls up. Then she pulled my cock forward and pushed my head and shaft into the clear plastic tube.

Once done, she said, "Alright everybody, now the fun part. Listen to this delightful 'Click'." A few seconds later, she pushed the tube and ring together, hard. Indeed, there was an audible 'Click' as both pieces fit together. Susan practically squealed in delight as she finished by locking the whole thing with a small pad lock in the front, right in the middle of my encased cock.

She pulled on the whole thing a few times. Checking to make sure it was secure, I guess. Then she stated, "there, all locked up, loser. No more sex life for you for a while." I did not like the vague sounding 'while'.

"Okay Slave, your first duty for tonight will be to undress Julie for us. Just take off her bra, unsnap her garter strings and get her panties down." My first humiliation as the House Slave had begun. "Yes, Mistress" I responded.

Julie looked at me, then down at my encased, chastised cock, stepped forward and whispered, "It's okay". Then she turned her back to me.

I unhooked the clasp of her bra and slowly freed her breasts for our hosts to enjoy. Then I ran my hands down my wife's sides, reassuring my Julie, until I reached the tops of her nylon stockings. I undid each garter support one at a time, a little 'pop' from the snap as each one was released. It was time for her panties. I slid my fingers under the elastic, then gently pulled them down over her wide hips. I could her sexual aroma as I bent down to hold her panties as she stepped out of them.

Susan, reveling in her roll as Mistress Bitch, said, "Oh look, still mostly shaved from last week's loss. I like the way her lips are full and pouty." Then she added, "Wayne, check if she's wet down there already."

Got2
Got2
20 Followers