The Competition and Consequences Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wayne stepped forward and put his big Black hands around Julie's waist, circling them around her and giving my wife's ass a good hard squeeze. Then he rubbed her pussy up and down, hitting the clit and fingering his way past her lips to test her arousal. Pulling his long Black index finger out of her and holding it up for all to see, "yep, she's about ready," he boldly teased.

"Oh, I almost forgot. House Slave, you must be a bit chilly, standing there in nothing more than your device. Here, put this on," she said as she threw a red frilly apron at me. It was one of those things that tied in the back, a woman's apron.

"House Slave, pick up all these cloths on the ground and fold them neatly. Make sure the dresses don't get wrinkled and put your wife's undergarments with her dress," Susan commanded me after I got that damned apron on.

While I was doing all that, Wayne continued to fondle Julie. Her breasts got lots of his attention. Then he lifted her up off the ground, put her chest up onto her shoulder and carried her up the stairs to the bedroom. My wife...his prize! Soon, I would be cuckolded by my friend and working collogue.

When I had the cloths all neatly folded, Susan looked at me and said, "sex was your idea. While my husband enjoys himself with Julie, I will have as much pleasure with you as I can. She is in for some real pleasure tonight, but I doubt you will enjoy what I have for you."

Susan lay down on the sofa on her stomach. "Slave, get that oil from the drawer there and massage my back. Do a good job and I might reward you by allowing you to do my breasts and pussy. Wayne is getting Julie ready for him, getting her all wet and lubed up himself, but you will have some duties to perform up there before they start having sex. Now, get going on my back."

"Yes Mistress" was all I could muster.

After what seemed like half an hour, and with Susan almost purring as I massaged her back, we heard an "ALL READY!" call come from the upstairs bed room. Susan got up and commanded, "follow me."

Once we entered the master bedroom, on the queen bed was Julie, spread wide, with her pussy slick with her own juices and probably Wayne's saliva. Wayne, naked and right next to her, had his monster Black Cock standing at stiff attention, Julie's saliva coating it. "Slave," Susan commanded, "take the Magnum condom on the night stand out of its wrapper and hand it to Wayne. While he's putting it on you can lube up Julie with the tube of K-Y that's also on the night stand." It was unbelievable! I was being ordered to prepare my wife for the ravishing Wayne was about to give her. Julie simply looked up at the ceiling as I applied a bit of K-Y to her pussy lips and inside of her soon to be stretched vagina. But, she could not suppress the smile on her face while this was happening.

I finished quickly and was instructed to 'get down stairs so the winner can enjoy his prize'. As I followed Susan down the stairs, a series of sharp screams, of both pain and delight, filled the whole house. Wayne had entered my Julie, taken her with his cock. I wondered how stretched she'd be afterwards. 'Would her pussy still wrap tightly around my cock', I thought.

Back down in the living room, Susan let up. "You have been real good so far. A good sport in all of this. You have made it go well for us all, I know how hard this must be for you."

"Thank you, mistress". The muffled sounds of the intercourse going on up above broke the silent pause.

"I know how badly you wanted to fuck me. I saw it in your eyes even when Wayne and I were dating. I saw you looking me over last weekend. I didn't turn out for you, now you are the House Slave while my husband claims his prize. But, you get your reward for being good. Remove my bra and panties. Do it as well as you did for Julie. Then use the body oil to massage my breasts and pussy. Wayne will get the fun tonight and Julie will get the pleasure of his cock."

She then looked me in the eyes, "after my massage, I want you to pleasure me as well as you did last weekend. I won't have as much pleasure, as many orgasms, as Julie will have tonight, but I want some pleasure out of it."

She held her head high as I used my hands to remove her lovely undergarments, my fingers lightly playing against her pale white skin, worshiping her with my touch. When she lay down on her back, I gently massaged her beautiful breasts and pussy with the oil. Her nipples were tender between my fingers. Her pussy flush and full as I deeply massaged her, taking care not to allow my fingers to enter her pussy. All the while, the sounds of the bed springs, squeals of delight and grunts of Wayne and Julie's sexual exploits carrying down to my ears.

When I had Susan practically purring like a kitten, I put my hands on her knees and coaxed her to spread her legs wide for me. Her sweet pussy lips, all pink, oiled and inviting were open for me. I kissed her inner thighs, then dove down at the prize, the fingers of her right hand gripped my hair, tightly, as I began my work. I had lost this bet of my own making, my wife was being fucked by the Black Stud of a husband of Susan's and now I was locked in a hard plastic chastity thing, but the pussy that I really wanted all along was right in front of me, my lips pressed to it.

'Fuck it!" I thought. I was determined to show that bitch how good of a lover I was by licking and sucking her to one of the greatest orgasms she ever had. Plant the idea that the next time, it would be my cock that would give her pleasure, have her yearn for it.

I was relentless. Twirling my tongue in circles against her clit, licking the length of her pussy from clit to the bottom of her lips. My tongue swirled, darted, teased and plunged deep into her. Heck, I think I even hummed a few bars with my lips on her clit. I felt her body go tense with orgasm several times, until I sent her over the edge in a massive, toe curling, leg shaking, knee weakening full body massive Orgasm.