All Comments on 'The Concert Ch. 02'

by FloydtheBarber

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
The end???

Hope not! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Better not be!!

This is starting to get good. Please continue with more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very HOTTTT

Keep Going!!!!!

Love what you have written so far!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
Damn, they didn't put the car away

I hope that you will continue this story.

How will they react in morning light as to their sexual relationship. Will they be embarrassed that they had sex or will they become a hot couple?

What ever the author decides to do next won't take away from this fine story.

This is a good story.

Thanks

venus_canvenus_canalmost 14 years ago
Good chapter 2

It would have been much better if you had continued the teasing a bit more, but still quite well written.

Grndnatnl86Grndnatnl86almost 14 years ago
Don't Stop

Awesome story. Please keep this going, looking forward to their adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story.

I enjoyed reading both chapters & I hope you will post the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WHERE IS THE NEXT INSTALLMENT????

We want more!! Everyone liked it so what happened when they went upstairs? What happened the next morning and all day? Veronica has gone without cock for far too long. Let's make sure she gets plenty of it from now on.

Her knowing that she wasn't on birth control when she took his cum inside of her but gambling that she was safe... and then missing her next period would be an interesting angle.

That's what happened with me and my sister and it worked out for us. My sister's best friend has the same first and middle name as my sister so she volunteered to get a marriage license application with me. My sister and I took it to a Justice of the Peace and got married before moving two States away. Now we have three kids and a marriage license. (she uses her own SS number... the name on the card is right)

Her friend had a problem getting a marriage license application, later, but everyone swore that she'd never been married so she finally got one. They don't track that kind of stuff, after they get the fees. They got what they wanted and so did we. (no one knew where I was or what we'd done... except my sister's best friend)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I liked it

I liked it

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago
deja vu

I could swear I've read one like this, but it's a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a great story, and I love the comment from the anon...

who married his own sister. Now they've got three kids--way to go, pal! It's so cool that you've not only fucked your sis but you've fucked three kids up your own sister's cunt. And you've got the legal right to do it! Your big brotherly cock is up your sweet sis's cute little twat any time you feel like it, and your loaded brotherly balls shoot her all the creamy sperm she'll ever need. You are one happy sisterfucker, you are the man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good job

You shoul keep writing. Made my pussy wet with lust for my boyfriends cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fun times.

Shit man. That was lots of fun. Where the fuck did you go? It's been seven years.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Good story. I normally look for character development, emotional growth and self-awareness. However, for some reason, this story just seemed right. I honestly do not see anything wrong with mother/son or father/daughter relationships as long as it is voluntary without powerplay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ch.03 son gets mom pregnant with triplets, with more babies to come.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous