The Conference Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe was sucking my cock up and down, and holding me by my ass cheeks. I was doing the same thing, using my hands on Joe's butt to guide his hips up and down, his cock in my mouth, in and out, in and out. This was an experience totally new to me, and I was loving it! I can't remember a time when I felt so totally, erotically alive.

Joe's fingers made their way from my cheeks down. Down to the crotch of my teddy, gently pulling on it to put some friction on my ass. It felt terrific, so I started to do the same thing with Joe's panties. It must have felt good to him; I was rewarded with a moan. As I was playing with his panties, the next logical thing was to move my fingers over his asshole. I did that, just brushing it gently over top, like my wife does to me when we're screwing. Joe's moaning increased: I knew he'd like that.

I was rewarded with a finger brushing across my butt-hole. Oh yes, that felt good! Our fingers started to get a bit more forceful, gently pushing at the entrance, while our sucking became more intense as well. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer, and I hoped that Joe was close too. I was just about to warn him that I was about to cum when Joe started spewing into my mouth. That did it -- I started to cum as soon as I started to taste Joe's jism. We both emptied ourselves into each other's mouth. I relished the taste and swallowed once, twice. We both stopped cumming, but we kept each other's cock in our mouths for another minute or so, just playing with it with our tongues, getting those last drops.

Eventually, we let each other's cock go, and Joe rolled off of me. We lay like that for a bit, then I turned around so that we were once again face to face. I propped my head up on one hand, and placed my other hand on Joe's chest. "Wow," I said. "That was something, wasn't it?"

"Better than any porn I've ever seen." As he said that, my eyes wandered over to my laptop, and my webcam. I wished I'd recorded that: that would have been the best porn ever. And some day, I might even show it to Shawna. But, I didn't record it. Maybe next time.

As it turned out, there was no next time, at least not on that trip. The next day was the last day of the conference, and we were both flying out that afternoon. As much as we wanted to, we weren't able to get together again.

But before we parted company, we reached an agreement: we would be coming to next year's conference. And we would bring our wives.

12