The Confessional Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls kept fucking both her holes, pounding her with their toys, the long thick dildos stretching out Andrea's tight little pussy. Andrea moaned loudly, her body arching against the pole, her body writhing in pleasure as the strippers continued fucking both of her tight holes with the giant dildos. "C'mon, cunt, and cum for me," Kitty growled again, now letting go of her throat, grabbing her hair, pulling her head back and sinking her teeth hard into Andrea's neck, hard enough to leave her mark on her throat. She moaned louder, her eyes watering as she started to cum, squirting around the dildo as the girls pulled out the dildos from her ass and her pussy. Andrea's legs shook, and Kitty held her up by her hair as she came, squirting hard, covering her thighs with her juices as she moaned loudly. The strippers pulled the dildos out of Andrea's gaping ass and pussy, letting her squirt her juices all over her legs and the stage. "Kitty, she squirts!" one of them cried out. "It's all over my hand," she said, and proceeded to wipe the pussy juice on Andrea's tit.

"Serious? She fucking squirts? We should have gotten this on video!" Kitty said, unlocking Andrea's hands from the cuffs. Kitty grabbed her, wrenching an arm behind her back, and led her offstage, back into the backstage area, the rest of the girls with her. Kitty shoved Andrea into a wall, and grabbed her hair again. "Never fucking come back here, whore," Kitty said, before punching her in the stomach. Andrea doubled over, and Kitty elbowed her in the back, knocking her down on the ground.

"We don't take kindly to whores stealing our customers, bitch!" another one said. The girls kicked her in the stomach and ribs, each one getting a few good cracks in.

"Done with her yet, ladies?" came a deep voice. It was one of the bouncers. The girls backed off her.

"Yeah, get her out of my sight," Kitty said, spitting on her before walking away. The other girls followed. The bouncer grabbed Andrea's arm, pulling her to her feet. She whimpered as he grabbed her, pushing her out the door and leaving her in the alley with nothing but the collar and skirt that covered so very little.

She saw Julie drive up. She opened the door to the car, her hands shaking as she opened it, and sat down and closed the door, her face in her hands as she started to cry.

12