All Comments on 'The Conner Family Ch. 01'

by Rugrat60

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

Not so much erotica but brilliant writing. You have a gift-one cares about the characters, their needs, their histories-and you weave an almost plausable series of events as you tell the tale-this is after all, fiction-it can't all be real can it? Well done-hope to see more by you here.

camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

A very good love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sequel maybe

This was well written and I would love to see a sequel. Keep writing and I look forward to seeing more.

dinkymacdinkymacover 11 years ago
Nice!!

Thanks for sharing!

GentleVikingGentleVikingover 11 years ago
Very nice indeed

What a joy on a Monday afternoon.

Thanks you for taking the time to entertain us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
THANK YOU

I would give you a 6 on this one if it were possible. Wonderful story and after reading it I can only say I could believe it is a true story

Papagriz

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done

Like the character development. And the conversations. Funny and real. Well done. Look for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Load of Boring Rubbish

Dont write any more just jump in the bin with this

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
.......

Too ..... much ..... of ..... this ..... shit.

try ..... to ..... not ..... do ..... that ..... so ..... much.

johnnywjrjohnnywjrover 11 years ago

Good story. Excellent. Can't wait to find out what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Am I missing something?

She says

"In case I find myself getting PDST."

What ever is this condition? A bit muddled like the story which, if you suspend disbelief, was quite entertaining.

Tighter editing and objective scrutiny would assist.

Good luck

nepo in nz

StangStar06StangStar06over 11 years ago
This is a wonderful story

I think it has to be one of the best I've ever read. I love the characters, the pacing, the dialog and everything else about it. This feels more like real love than anything I've ever read here. Excellent job. Extremely good writing. I gave you a ten. (I gave you a five and had my wife AlleyKat08 give you one too)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice story...

First time that the scenario is not taken straight out of a pretentious porn flick with statuesque bodies, blond hair and blue eyes, huge cocks and nymphomaniacs and satyrs! First time the characters ARE human and not animalistic fuck machines. Well done!

Redwinger7Redwinger7over 11 years ago
Excellent story

for the holiday story contest. I like a romantic love story and this was well written and very entertaining. One of the better ones I've read and I look forward to seeing if it goes any further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent story, except:

The quick engagement seemed to be almost forced. They should have made the choice themselves. Otherwise an outstanding story. Five out of six ;-)

wordsinthedustwordsinthedustover 11 years ago
muddled terms and anachronisms

methinks the right acronym, with regards to the anti-depressant meds, is PTSD... not PDTS... Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is indeed serious... one thing on the CAC checklist... Emergency Medicine was not a recognized specialty until 1979... Highly unlikely EMTs were first responders to a tornado 42 years ago...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for the correction on the PTSD.

Rugrat60

FreedomBaseFreedomBaseover 11 years ago
Definately Chick-Flick Style

This is good as a Christmas Story; kind of mushy and on the sweet side though. I wouldn't have dwelt so much on their insecurities. It's well written ~ by an author I like to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Total load of crap!

Is english spoken in your house? Your grammar sucks. Take a night course somewhere and try again next year... Jeeze!

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 11 years ago
Get an editor

There are elements of the story that were quite good. However, the grammar was not very good. For example: "Having been home just outside of the area hit by the tornado." That is NOT a sentence; it is a phrase. This is just an example of the many grammatical errors in the story. If you want to win a contest with the story, it needs to be good in every aspect. Literotica provides free editors for your use; why wouldn't you use one?

ChrispeChrispeover 11 years ago
Very, very good.

I read the story for what it was, a very touching love story. I didn't read it to find errors as so many seem to have done. I also noticed harsh comments from readers who did not supply names, were they just jealous or too ashamed to admit that they just can't write a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks

Chrispe

Thank you for your comment

Rugrat60

yummymikeyummymikeover 11 years ago
Absolutely loved it!!!

One of the best stories I have ever read,as for those of you who point out the grammatical errors,may I say,get yourselves a life & enjoy the story for what it is,a beautiful love story!!! There should be more stories like this,perhaps if there were more like this,maybe we would be living in a much more civilised,happier & loving world!

Well done Rugrat60

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful story!

It was very nicely written. You have a good command of the language and it draws the reader into the story. I did notice one thing that having the aid of an editor might help (I think it was a "their" vs. "there" usage) but if there were others, I was so far into the story I did not notice them -- and this is from someone that tends to be overly picky about grammar much of the time. My best advice to you is ignore the critics that cannot construct a decent sentence of their own and keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful !!

What a good story,SO well written,with a really GOOD ending !!

Thank You.

Irfon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant

This story braught tears to my eyes

Ron-SanRon-Sanover 11 years ago
Great Story

I got caught up in the characters and almost forgot that I was reading fiction.

griffin57griffin57over 11 years ago

The third time reading this.

This story has so much heart to it.

Nothing like love,is there?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
no surprise

right from the start you could tell they were siblings probably twins but still a good story. please use a good editor from now on all the errors pull the readers out of the spell you are weaving and that is the last thing you want to do. deffinetly needs a second and third chapter and the sooner the better.

camr4656camr4656about 11 years ago
Fabulous and Heart Warming

I have never had the pleasure of reading such a wonderful story. So very heart warming. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Agree with both the mother's what don't know can't hurt them. Besides it isn't a sin if they think they're not kin

OleguyOleguyover 9 years ago
That was a ROMANCE !

Did like it. So glad we didn't have to put up with abnormal penis or mammary glands.

As always the greatest denigrators have no name and accordingly have no demonstration of their competence, if any.

If anyone didn't get the feel of that story they should give up and go wherever.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Loved it!

Somehow I knew that they were really sibs, as a matter of fact, they could be twins! Such a lovely love story. Please keep writing!!

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Touching

A beautiful and loving story of a close family. I thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to reading the next part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous