All Comments on 'The Conner Family Ch. 06'

by Rugrat60

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

was this a flashback?

Rugrat60Rugrat60about 10 years agoAuthor
A Flashback?

This is not really a flashback / but in the story series it does seems that way. I got the idea long after the others - and it just had to be written - and of course posted.

Thanks for the reading!.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good story

I'm enjoying the story as it loops and comes up to now. The warmth and feeling and the developement of the characters is most enjoyable. Look forward to the coming chapters Why do I feel like there is some surprises ahead?? Maybe a little inter-family developement?? Lets wait and see. Thank you.

GP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
so-so

sounds like you had a brain fart but wanted to post something so you wrote a chapter that should have been part of chapter one. when will you continue the REAL story? this was slightly disappointing.

Rugrat60Rugrat60almost 10 years agoAuthor
To Disappointed Anonymous

Being creative with ideas and then having the mindset and writing them is an interesting and difficult challenge to any writer. And one seldom has control over creative inspiration when it occurs. I think most of us writers try to see past the limitations that many 'Anonymous' have when they go to critiquing another's work and efforts as we 'fail' to meet their 'very high standards.' Perhaps you should give it a try. - Rugrat60.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
have to agree with so-so

the last two chapters were a major disappointment get the story back on track.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous