The Consultant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But he told me he was only interested in younger women."

"And what kind of statement was that... bravado? I wonder if he really knows what he wants?"

"But he must, he has a mind trained to analyze and made best-case decisions."

"Mom, emotions can screw up best intention decisions."

"I suppose you are right about that but I think you are wrong about Harley. We are friends, I grant you that, but he's not interested in me sexually."

Claire topped up their wine glasses and said, "Why don't you let him fuck you mom and that would allow him to straighten out his thinking."

"God Claire, you are talking like a coarse Australian guy."

"It's just everyday English language mom. Why don't you update?"

"That's more of less what Harley said to me, about updating myself and getting a sports car. He said men find it compulsive to look at women in sports cars."

"And what do you think he was telling you mom?"

"That I should update."

"Perhaps he was telling you how he would like to see you?"

"I think that's unlikely but then again one never knows with men."

Claire said firmly, "Well you decide about changing clothes but tomorrow you are coming with me to get your hair restyled and highlighted."

"Oh god."

"Drink some more wine mom and the pain will fade.

* * *

Harley was banging the married IT manager at Howell, Mason and Chan who was on a trial three-month separation and was not enjoying the experience. She refused to undress and slid her panties to just below her knees and demanded he do her doggy, with her lying on her side. She wouldn't hold up her upper leg so it was a tight squeeze and until she really lubed us she groaned it was hurting. Then she lay silent, sack-like. He was so furious that when he pulled out and ripped off the condom he emptied his balls on to the back of her dress and into her hair.

She shrieked and called him disgusting names. Harley felt like tracking down her husband and advising him to abandon the trial and settle for a divorce but then accepted their personal life was not his business.

He smiled at Julie and lied, "God that was an amazing fuck."

She looked at him in near-disbelief and then smiled and insisted on taking him out to dinner after she'd washed her hair. In the interest of not gaining an undeserved reputation of being an asshole, Harley smiled and said he accepted her invitation and offered to help with her hair.

"I apologize Julie. You got me so excited I just erupted before I could aim."

"Oh you poor guy," she consulted. "Next time just leave the condom on until we have finished ejaculating."

Next time? In her dreams, Harley scowled. He thought Linda would be a ten times better fuck than Julie.

As he dried Julie's hair he wondered just how good would Linda be in bed? She'd be very experienced and would have handled heaps of men with differing techniques.

Harley called next day and Linda said she was about to call him.

"I'm ecstatic. My broker report indicates I made a gross profit of $273,000 on that coking investment."

"Yes brilliant. I believed it would prove a great runner."

"Will you come out for dinner with me tonight and celebrate, just you and me?"

"Yes I'd like that. It's a great idea."

Harley didn't know why going out to dinner was a great idea after the level of service he'd performed but Linda sounded quite excited he'd accepted.

Thinking about his chances with Linda in this mood, Harley called the PA of the managing-partner, Bruce Chan and asked for ten minutes with Mr Chan on a personal matter. She called back and said in twenty minutes' time.

"Hi Harley, I hear you have settled in well and are shaping your regular clientele group."

"Yes with the assistance and grounding I have receive I believe all is going well."

"Please call me Bruce. What may I do for you?"

Well that was the pleasantries out of the way, Harley thought. Time was money so he should be brief.

"One of my clients, Mrs Linda Brooks and I have struck up a casual friendship. Already my advice has made her considerably money and I believe she wishes to extend the friendship romantically and I have no problem with that. I'm here to ask for the no-fraternization clause in my contract to be declared null in respect of my professional relationship with Mrs Brooks."

Bruce brought up Linda Brook's file on his computer.

"So she is widowed?"

"Yes and divorced twice prior to that."

Bruce whistled. "Phew, a big gain for your client. We picked the coking price run a little too late. Perhaps you ought to be on our market forecast team?"

"As you wish."

"Would you excuse me for a minute while I find one of my partners to discuss your request. Approval or rejection requires majority of two of the three partners is necessary in this almost unique request of yours."

Bruce returned three minutes later and said, "Your request is approved. Please execute what you wish to do without making waves."

"Thank you Bruce. Good afternoon."

"Please attend Monday morning's meeting of our market forecast team. It meets in the boardroom at 10:30. Please come prepared. Members attend each meeting by invitation and the fee members receive per meeting is one thousand dollars. Thank you for visiting."

Harley smiled and nodded at the PA without checking out her tits. He was staggered, not for gaining approval to associate intimately with a client but rather to be invited to join the elite market forecast team, if only for one meeting. Someone would be dropped to make way for him and only six of the thirty-eight consultants were on that team chaired by one of the partners. He was 'in'... er if only for one session.

The restaurant appeared full and Harley hoped Linda had booked. He was dressed 'smart casual' in a boldly colored aquamarine and white large-checked button-down shirt, a light white linen jacket, black pants and black aquamarine socks and black loafers. He waited at the bar nursing a rum and coke and watched quite a sexy older woman with great tits and eye-catching hair arrive and then when she waved his eyes shot very open when he realized it was Linda.

"God you look great," he almost panted.

She looked a little startled and then laughed and said, "Oh my daughter has been working on me."

"Is Claire bored yet not being working?"

"She was hired yesterday by a university with a marine biology teaching unit not two hundred miles up the coast from here."

"Oh great, please pass on my congratulations. When she goes you might welcome more of my company. What drink may I order for you?"

"A Lime Margarita please," Linda said, looking at Harley somewhat curiously.

They chatted about the restaurant that was new to them both and when the drinks were placed before them Linda said, "Good health, what did you mean by I might welcome more of your company?"

Harley knew to proceed carefully because some women didn't like to be rushed.

"I suppose I was thinking the odd movie and eating out together a bit more."

"Why."

"We've become pals without really trying haven't we?"

Linda considered that and nodded but appeared not finished with him and then, mercifully, a waitress appeared and said, "We have your table ready Mrs Brooks."

Harley asked, "How did she...?"

"I'm not known here but gave my name to the maitre 'd when I arrived. I'm probably the only woman here in a purple knitted top and that helped identification."

When seated and holding their menus, Harley pressed forward a little. "You mentioned your purple top. I'm an admirer of your top."

Linda eyed him steadily. "Meaning?"

"You have great breasts. You exposed them last time you were on 'Distant Horizons' remember?"

"Are you comfortable talking to me like this? While you remember my exposed breasts I remember you indicating your company imposed a non-fraternization ethic with clients."

"Yes I'm very comfortable."

"When then, answer me this. Why are we talking about my breasts?"

"Oh only because once you were interested in showing them to me. Are they up a little higher tonight?"

"Yes," Linda said, looking down at her breasts. "Claire has persuaded me to buy bras with a wider back support strap and slighter wider shoulder straps so I can comfortably hoist them... good heavens, why am I telling you this?"

"A touch of compulsiveness perhaps but let's talk about something else."

She eyed him and said, "Yes that's an excellent idea."

Harley walked Linda home and said he'd really enjoyed himself. He didn't accept her offer to go up for coffee and that that refusal had irritated her. He received a peck rather than a kiss but he smiled at her openly and finally she smiled back. He thought wickedly of thrusting her against the wall beside the doorway and thrusting right up her until she gurgled that was far enough. But he thought that was no way to think about such a lovely woman. He blew her a kiss and watched her eyes widen. He then turned and left.

* * *

Linda strode angrily across to the elevators thinking here was her pussy practically pulsating and she'd allowed him to slip through her fingers with the ineffectiveness of a giggly teenager. Not that she had anything against giggly teenagers because she'd been one. Claire was out with one of her old girlfriends clubbing and probably wouldn't be home for another three or four hours. The guy was a walking fuck machine... they could have had wall-to-wall sex. She groaned in disappointment and then snorted wondering if she still had the fitness to undergo wall-to-wall sex.

* * *

Harley was far more unemotional and patient. He prepared for bed, following his usual routine but on this occasion, fired with intent, he took a towel with him. He pictured Linda's big hairy cunt so vividly it was all over in less than three minutes. He tossed the towel at the bathroom doorway, turned and was soundly asleep within another three minutes. All in all, it was a very efficient arrival home.

In comparison, his date that night lay awake for more than an hour wondering if Harley would ever fuck her. She pulled out a vibrator from her bedside cabinet but then sighed and threw it back into the drawer, accepting it would take her half the night to get off when she was in such a flat mood.

* * *

Linda and Harley went twice to the movies followed by dinner and to a concert followed by supper. When they walked Linda pushed her hand through his arm and when they parted later they kissed but without any fire. Each time she invited him up for coffee and each time he declined with some feeble excuse and no excuse was as weak as claiming it was late. They would both know that couples getting together rarely would fuck early.

No he was avoiding making the commitment to screw her and she was unable to corner him. The frustration over this and the frustration of not having sex with anyone during the month since she'd returned from France were weighing Linda down. Claire had left two weeks earlier for her new job and Linda was in no mood to talk to anyone including Claire about her unanswered wish to have Harley become her regular lover.

Then hurrah! Her big opportunity came. Harley called to ask if she wished to go sailing on Sunday and she reacted with delight and said yes without hesitation. In a flash Linda instantly had recalled she'd have Harley cornered. They'd be on the keel yacht in presumably shark-infested waters. She rubbed across a breast, stretched and sighed, thinking there was plenty of fuck left in this ageing woman yet.

Coincidentally, Harley was having troubled times sexually. That damn woman manager of IT was pestering him to take her to a hotel again. The bitch would call her late at night to plead to be taken out and Harley knew his excuses for fending her away were becoming rather transparent. He was forced to be tolerant because the bitch could make trouble for him at the office.

Bitch? He was rather ashamed of himself. Prior to the only time he'd dated her he'd looked at her tits and felt lust rising. When she'd finally said yes hadn't he thought of her being such a lovely, agreeable woman... and that euphoria continued right up to the moment he found she was an appalling bad fuck? Somehow his judgment and personal standards seem to go haywire when it came to pussy. What the hell had his former wife REALLY thought of him before she left him, apparently in huge disappointment, because she went off with another woman?

Harley knew what the problem was. All the good women where either happily married to good men and didn't stray or the really good women who were available were usually too old or too young for him or lived sexually content with other women. Yes, that was it, and guys like him were left to scrap over what was left. He'd had bad pickings lately.

There was that redhead with a 'come on' smile and really great 'come on' tits but half of their mass disappeared when she removed her 'designer' bra and to his horror she was not yet over her monthly. She suggested she would roll over and that addressed the problem, more or less but left Harley nervous and wondering what kind of jerk he'd become. So he decided to play safe and called Mandy a very old friend. She worked as a floor supervisor in a department store and on this occasion said her feet were killing her because it was sale time and she had to be everywhere, whatever that meant.

Harley had just picked Faye up at her apartment door when one of the elevators opened and out walked her husband who was supposed to be bowling.

"Oh hi Dan."

"Where the hell are you going dolled up like that?"

"I went to visit Gloria (her sister) but she was out. David said to have coffee with him but you know I don't trust that creep,"

Dan didn't comment but glared at Harley.

"Oh this man has just asked me where Merle Ryan's apartment is, you know the fortune teller. It's round the corner, number eleven I thought but I'm not sure."

"I haven't a clue. Look at the names on the doors buddy. Fucking bowling was washed out by the sprinklers going off and blowing out the electrical supply on some of the lanes. Since you're dolled up let's go to a bar."

Harley slunk off, kicking himself for taking such a risk. He had no need to be with married women. The redhead hadn't been married but she'd still been a problem, hadn't she? That woman put sex ahead of everything.

Although feeling downtrodden he was still focused on having sex so called his sister's best friend.

"I think I have a virus," Paula sniffed. "I was sent home from work today. If you want sex I guess I can keep the bed linen over my head so I don't breath on you but I really am not in the mood..."

"It's fine, truly Paula. Some other time. Now you remain tucked up in bed and watch TV and drink plenty of fluids."

"What kind of fluids?"

"Um milk and water."

"Oh yuck."

By then Harley was becoming depressed and was thinking about all those women in the city who felt deprived sexually and would just love to rumble with him. But where was the missing link to put him into contact with first-class fucks from that pack of neglected woman? He had the phone but not their phone numbers. The authorities could send people into space and keep in contact with them and even monitor their heartbeats but the bastards wouldn't bother about solving the problem he had right now. Harley was tempted to call Linda to ask if any of her friends would be interested in a fuck but that idea bombed. He was engaged in the intricate seduction of Linda, a program that could span two or more months before she was gasping for him to have sex with him. If he called her about her girlfriends she'd be offended he hadn't asked her first, giving her first right of refusal.

Yeah he wasn't thinking straight. Perhaps he should jerk off and ease the pressure. Or concentrate on something worthwhile like sitting in front of a computer and analyzing streaming stock market figures, interest rate trends and off-market investment opportunities? Yes to that second option, why not? But what a fucking bore. Perhaps he should accelerate the pace of breaking down Linda's resistance? Yeah why not? It was the quality of a concerted campaign that mattered most, not it's timeframe. He'd call Linda in the morning and invite her out sailing on Sunday. In the confined space of the boat he'd have her complete attention constantly unless she feel asleep. Yeah he'd wear his tight swimsuit and she could focus on the shape of his dick. Yeah good thinking buddy.

It was at times like this Harley wondered if he still needed to grow up. There were still times when his only thoughts were about sex. Well when he once again had pussy place permanently beside him he may well think more about other things but he didn't care for that thought of downgrading the importance of sex. After all, that was the prime reason for being on the planet, wasn't it?

* * *

Claire loved her new life as an academic and was thrilled about being received so warmly by her fellow tutors. On different occasions three guys and a female had sex with her within her first five days at the university. She doubted that her pussy had never taken such a battering but it was holding up well and she felt great.

She called home.

"Hi mom how are you?"

"Oh darling, wonderful to hear your voice. Well to tell the truth I'm sexually frustrated."

"I was under the impression as you got older other things began obscuring focus on sex."

"That's the theory darling but have you not heard the quotation, 'Sex rears it's ugly head?"

Claire gurgled, "I can confirm some of the heads are indeed repulsively ugly."

The laughed unrestrained.

"Oh god I needed that big laugh," Linda said.

"Jump on to one of those men who hang around you. That will get rid of your frustrations in a zip."

"I can't, they are gone from my life."

"What! Are you insane?"

"My consultant advised it. He said while they hung around like waiting seagulls I would never attract likely suitors."

"Well yes that's sound advice but of course in enacting it there will be a downside. Oh god you mean your financial consultant Harley McDowell told you that?"

"Yes."

"Mom he's a financial analyst. He probably doesn't have a clue about a women's needs."

Linda said he was married for eight years and Claire said she rested her case.

"Did you have sex with him?"

Claire knew she had to lie expertly because she didn't want to put her mom off Harley who might be her mom's best chance of a sexy future.

"I hit on him but he turned me down."

"Was he ill?" Linda asked and they giggled, feeding off each other like many close mothers and adult daughters do.

Linda felt obliged to confess. "As I told you previously he made it quite clear he was interested in younger women and mentioned the ethical rule about client-consultant intimacy. But the last time I was out on the yacht I asked him straight out would he mind if I sunbathed topless and he told me to proceed and watched. I had hoped he might break a few rules... sadly he didn't. He obviously wasn't put off because he's invited me out again this Sunday."

"Oh mom, it's your chance to corner him and force him to break rules."

"How?"

"Show him the lot and even spread your lips. You still shave don't you?"

"Yes."

"Well appear before him freshly shaven and don't worry if you drip when you spread. Guys apparently like confirmation it's lubed up."

"How on earth do you know that?"

"From what guys say. Most guys don't talk much but most will talk about sex, especially about their preferences."

Mother and daughter talked for another thirty minutes and when the call ended Linda felt absolutely primed for sex but miraculously her frustrated feelings had dissipated. She raced to her desk and sent Harley an email saying she wished to provide the catering for him and her on Sunday. She wrote 'him and her' to try to ensure he didn't invite anyone else. Linda then prepared a menu.