The Consultation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda had finished. With drooping shoulders she sat down in one of the chairs and crossed her long legs. She was positioned just to the front and left of her restrained husband. She took a moment to compose herself and without lifting her eyes to look at me she commanded cruelly, "Whip him!"

I complied without a second thought. And for the next 10 minutes I peppered his exposed legs, thighs, buttocks and back with whip lashes from 8 different implements of braided and studded leather.

When I had finished, sweat was dripping from my brow, impeding the visual acuity that my glasses would usually provide. I removed my coat and arranged it on a hook attached to the back of the door. The whips, paddles, cat-o-nine tails, and all manner of animal crops that I had assaulted Martin with littered the floor about the pedestal that he was securely affixed to.

With a sombre countenance I wend my way carefully through the tools of my trade and eased myself into the plush office chair that commanded the area behind my desk. The silence that imbued the room between Linda and I was only broken by the rhythmic palpitations of Martin who was inhaling and exhaling deeply through his nostrils.

I slowly panned my vision from the ridiculous image that was presented by Martin's dangling predicament, and focused on Linda. Her eyes were already waiting for me. We studied each other for a pause of 10 seconds then rose in unison. Slowly we came together and embraced. As we made our dance of emotions with lips meeting willing lips, standing there on the carpet inches from her restrained husband, our passions ignited. Now it was our breathing that inserted itself into the small confines of my office. We giggled as secret lovers. We touched each other. And we paid each other the compliment of this pleasure by subtle non-verbal communication. We spoke words of lust and performed deeds of sexual significance, and we shuffled close enough to Martin to rub up against him.

"Now, Mr. Consultant," Linda breathed out in a husky and sensual manner, "make love to me here on the floor, where Martin can watch."

Martin, whose skin was a criss-cross of red welts and bruises, struggled hysterically. His muffled protests fell upon deaf ears. Our response, while still embraced, was to turn and laugh at him!

Seductively, Linda removed her clothes and draped them haphazardly over the expanse of her husband's back. The last article she removed was her panties. She turned them inside out and rubbed the crotch over Martin's face and pulsing nostrils. Not satisfied with this humiliation, she pulled the panties entirely over his head and the outcroppings of the penile gag still stuffed in his mouth.

"While you watch your consultant 'take me', you can sniff at my aroma and dream. Because from now on that is all you are going to get from me. I will not divorce you nor will I leave you. You are going to be a slave alright, Martin. My slave! And your only sexual encounters from now on will be to watch as other men take me, freely and often, with wild abandon and absolutely no restrictions."

Linda paused and went down on her knees. She unbuckled my belt and unhooked my trousers and helped me from their confines. She slowly pulled my briefs down to my ankles and helped shed them as I lifted one foot, then the other.

"Ooh...such a big cock Mr. Consultant, it's so thick, mmmm" Then she kissed it.

Martin's eyes peered out from between the leg holes of his wife's panties that encased his head. They were wide like saucers, the pupils dark and seething.

Linda manoeuvred herself onto her back in full view of Martin. She placed her hands behind her head, lifted her legs and slowly spread them.

"Now watch how this is done Martin. Watch how a full bodied woman receives her lover, willingly." She was speaking between shortened breaths. "And since all of what was done to you was video taped, you will hardly go to a court of law espousing justice, will you?

With that, I lowered myself upon her. Then, for the next hour, I was purposely slow and methodical and Linda and I performed like the participants of a case study taken directly from the pages of the Suma Matra. It all culminated in a great rush of energy. We were entwined and volatile and both screaming epithets when our mutual release occurred. It was brutal and all consuming; when our rhythm ended we collapsed in on one another, frothing and panting. Spent.

Martin witnessed it all.

Within minutes, we were once again composed and sitting relaxed in our respective places. Linda on the couch and I in my chair. It was back to business. I was concerned about how Martin was going to react when I removed his gag. He had been tied up and rendered speechless and immobile for the past two hours. But, I had to see.

Quickly, I approached the hapless husband, removed the feminine silk from his head and undid the Velcro closure of the gag. Slowly I removed the penis from Martins mouth.

"Well, Martin?" I said, masking my apprehension, still unsure if I should have released all of his bonds.

"Thank you sir. Thank you mistress" he rendered in a breathless exhort without hesitation or vocal impediment. "I willingly accept my position as your slave. I will do anything that either of you want me to do."

Linda and I looked at one another in astonishment!

"Sir, now that you have pleased yourself with my mistress, please assault me as you did before so that Mistress may witness it and laugh at my demise. Keep me tied here, please! Oh please Sir, please Mistress, assault me now, aaand...www...hip me!" The last part of his pleadings was delivered in a breathless hushed tone.

Linda and I smiled at each other victoriously. As I lifted myself from my chair, I grabbed the jar of lubricating jelly and thought of the exorbitant fee I would be receiving from my newly indentured slave.

END

12