Becoming an FLR Servant Ch. 01

Story Info
My FLR Wife Introduces Me To Her Bull, Master James.
1.2k words
4.37
64.6k
67

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife had me caged three months prior. Now she was bringing home her boyfriend and bull, James, for me to meet. They came to our apartment, made themselves comfortable on the couch. I and I was ordered to stand before them.

"I have given James your key, Richard. He will control your releases from now on."

James looked at me and said, "You will call me 'Master James' from now on. You will address you wife as 'Mistress Sandra.' I understand your Mistress has been very lenient with you, unlocking your cage and allowing you to cum once a week. From now on it will be every two weeks. Unless you do not please us, in which case for each infraction I will add another two weeks. Do you understand?"

I said, "Yes, sir."

He smiled. "You see, I instructed you to call me 'Master James,' and you forgot already! If this were not our first 'training session' you would have earned yourself another two weeks without release! They can add up quickly. But let's call that one a beginners mistake. We are not uncivilized. Let's try it again. Do you understand?"

I said, "Yes, Master James."

He laughed and said, "That's better." Sandra said, "I told you he'd be a quick learner."

Master James continued. "You will continue your FLR relationship with Sandra just as it was before. With the exception of your releases, of course. I will control those. And other aspects of your service to us." He smiled at me.

"Your Mistress or I will alert you to when we are coming to this apartment. We'll call or text and you'll have, well, let's say 15 minutes to prepare for us. You will greet us when we enter. On your knees. You will first kiss Mistress' shoes and say, 'Welcome home, Mistress.' Then you will kiss my shoes and say, 'How may I serve you, Master James.' Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master James."

"Ahh. Good. You got it right, Richard." He paused and thought. "Richard? No that's too formal. Dick?" he laughed. "Too on the nose, I think. We'll call you... 'Robin' from now on. How does that suit you?"

I paused and said, "Fine...Master James."

He smiled. "We almost caught you out there, didn't we Robin? But the correct answer to questions like that are 'Whatever pleases you, Master James.' Ah ah next time that will be an extra 2 weeks caged. For now this is training."

Master James continued. "We'll sit and you'll get us drinks. Mistress Sandra will have champagne. Properly chilled. I will have a single malt scotch. One ice cube only. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master James, I do."

"Good. As to you clothing. You look like some clerk at a GAP store. We should have you in something more appropriate to your status and the occasion. What do you think, Sandra?"

My wife had been watching al this with and intent look on her face. "What do you think of panties for him, James? Pink or white. And an apron. A maid's apron." She laughed. James laughed too. "Whatever pleases you, Sandra," he said.

Master James turned to me and said, "Those are your instructions. See to it. This is Tuesday evening. Have everything by Thursday. You see, we understand. You have to work and do your chores for your Mistress. Be dressed properly by Thursday night. Oh, I'll be bringing a collar for you. Something special. You'll like that. It will complete your ensemble, right?

"Yes, Master James," I stuttered. "Whatever pleases you, Master James!"

"There. And you thought Robin might be a slow learner, Sandra. Robin, get me another drink and we'll finish up with my instructions.

I said, "Yes, Master James." and went off to get a fresh glass with one ice cube. I handed it to him. He looked up at me and said, "You serve drinks on tray, Robin. If this were not your initial training, you'd already be looking a release date of 8 weeks already. But it is training. Tonight. Understand?"

"Yes, Master James." I went to find a tray. I came back with the drink and served him. Sandra had watched all this and smiled. She said, "James, the final details."

He took a sip of his scotch and smiled at her. "Of course, darling," then snapped his fingers at me. "Robin, you've been serving and worshiping your Mistress with your tongue since she caged you and you will continue to do so. Whatever and when ever she wishes. That's understood, correct?"

"Yes Master James. I will serve my Mistress any way that brings her -- and you -- pleasure and entertainment".

"Excellent, Robin. If we have dinner in, you will prepare and serve it. You will serve us cognac afterwards. Then you will prepare your Mistress for me. With your tongue, of course. While she enjoys here cognac, you'll kneel before her and lick her pussy, just as you've been trained. I will undress. When I am ready I will snap my fingers and you will say... " The sentence went unfinished.

"How may I serve you, Master James?" I asked hoping this was the right answer.

"Yes, well done. Exactly. And I will point to my erection. You will take it in your mouth and swirl your tongue around it. You will lick my balls and get me ready to take Mistress Sandra. Understood?"

I hesitated. I had never had a cock in my mouth. Sandra said, "James, I've never forced him to to do that before. He'll have to learn."

"And he will. Quickly. Right, Robin?"

I hesitated.

James looked at me and said, "Hesitation can count as a penalty too, Robin. Do you want me to add 2 weeks to your release time?"

"No, sir, Master James, I understand."

Good. That's good Robin. You'll enjoy your release. As I said we are not uncivilized. If you behave and serve us properly, every 2 weeks you can have an orgasm. Not a ruined one. A real one. You can come wherever your Mistress commands. On her feet, or her ass, or her breasts, or the palm of your hand. And then...you can lick it up. What could be more fair?

"Nothing, Master James. Thanks you, Master James.

He reached over and half patted and half slapped my cheek. "Good. Very good. Finally, I will take Mistress Sandra to bed. While we are making love, you will hang up my clothing and clean up from dinner. You may have whatever leftovers there are as your dinner." He casually waved his hand at me and stared pointedly.

"Thank you, Master James," I said.

"When we are done making love you will come in and lick my cock and balls clean, and then do clean-up for your Mistress. I know you know how to clean her up already!" He laughed meanly. "Oh, one final thing. We are both men. Well, you are a different kind of man, but we understand that men have needs. You serve us well and your needs will be met every 2 weeks. My needs are a bit more demanding. And there will be times when your Mistress will be indisposed. At those time you will serve me. Certainly with your mouth and perhaps, if I am of a mind, with your ass. It will depend upon how I feel at the time. Got it?"

I swallowed hard. "Yes, Master James. Whatever pleases you and Mistress Sandra."

My wife beamed at James.

"I think," he said to my wife, "With a little training we can turn Robin here into the perfect FLR servant.