All Comments on 'The Contract'

by ainu2

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
SUGAR DADDY STORIES

I like these Literotica stories where some rich guy becomes the patron/sponsor for a needy coed. In one story, the guy saw it as a way to use his lottery winnings, plus use his wealth to sponsor a college education. Some are well planned ahead with a detailed written contract.

This story had some interesting variations, starting with the presentation Alex made at the high school. Then it progressed to helping Raquel find a job. From there, talking resulted in The Contract, as a spur-of-the-moment thing. Also she came from foster care. These variations are unique to this story, so far as I know.

This also has a classic(?) Literotica feature of the girl going from zero to almost full throttle sex the First Time. As a balance to such rose colored and unrealistic portayal, I suggest viewing a video I recently came across on the internet: The Truth About My Sex Life. The gal frankly (though not in detail) chronicles her sexual encounters, starting at age 16, later including a pretty-much rape (with her later going back to the same guy!). It is unsatisfactory sex, until her mid twenties-- and she details the reason this guy was different/better. Such an autobiographical sketch points up how much The Contract (and other similar Literotica stories) are fantasy. Admittedly, to read the starkness of a more real-life-like encounter may not be as good -- and certainty not as hot -- as The Contract.

This was a well-written fantasy, and also a kind of story I like, so I gave it 5 stars, in spite of it being over-the-top idealistic.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
TWIN STORIES

This is a twin to The Sexual Contract, which came four years later, and I slightly prefer that one to this one, although The Contract is still 5 stars.

They are definitely NOT identical twin stories. What makes them sister stories is a very rich man furnishing college education for a live-in sex companion.

There are considerable differences, the major one being the man in The Sexual Contact is MUCH older (54+). But the situations for the girls are different and so are the endings. TSC takes it to the end of college, with a quite clever twist (which I won't spoil by telling) that is aimed at the future.

This story (TC) just ends mid-journey, without her getting to graduation, and with how their future will go in limbo. This is partly why TSC is preferred. TC should have gone to her graduation and their wedding.

ainu2 is to be congratulated on his twins.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous