All Comments on 'The Contract Ch. 06'

by OldHideki

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
just keep telling

Time pass, when there is nothing on the side to do

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I like it

Don't listen to people who are looking for something else. There are plenty of other places they can find it. You're telling a good story. Keep on and finish what you're doing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It was good, then it became bad, now it's getting worse

And not just that, you are now not even being original

Hello, my name is Paul Beckson. I found out that my wife Tonya was having an affair ten days ago. My wife had also given me Chlamydia. Last week, my marriage was annulled, and I have been trying to rebuild my life. I am living in an old airstream travel trailer on a ten acre farm that I inherited, and building a workshop to start a private craft business in art glass.

My name is William Maitland and until 10 minutes ago the only pussy that I'd had intimate knowledge of in the last 20 years belonged to a blonde goddess named Debbie. She had been and was but would not much longer be my wife.

Looks like DQS1's story had a great effect on you. Not just the introduction, the using of "time tag" was similar to WWWM. You were doing a good job with the story earlier now it is getting worse.

bruce22bruce22almost 14 years ago
Interesting to watch a human being ....

bouncing around like a rubber ball before varied futures. It does seem to have lost impact with increase in complexity.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
It's been a good story, so end it soon....

...before the snow.

DeckviewDeckviewalmost 14 years ago
It started out good...

But the disintegration of the story continues as you ramble around from person to person and event to event. It all seems pointless now.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Rambling fantasy

This story has a lot of interesting pieces that have been jammed together to call them a story. The problem is that the pieces don't fit together and the transitions are random and unbelievable. Paul is supposed to be an intelligent and caring person and yet his attitude toward the women in his life is constantly snapping 180 degrees without any reason whatsoever. Ran is his focus and then she is not. Motoko is a gold digging piece of ass and then she is a modest woman eager to be his wife. Characters are created one way and then become something else to fit the story. It's just not credible and significantly undermines the story. Paul's character has been significantly undermined as well. He is a mature, responsible person one moment and then acting like a teenager the next. Who are these people? Oh, never mind because the next chapter they will be someone else.

incestor007incestor007almost 14 years ago
Tony aske for help?

This is the part of woman i dont like, no self respect. If it had been reverse, would Tonya had helped Paul if it was him who cheated, or had paul asked for help ? Well, no self respect, that is why she cheated, a woman would have terminated her present relation first before going for next, it does not matter what in your mind relation is over or not, it really does not not matter, no matter what. Whatever Paul did he did not hurt her, but see, she did, if you dont want to be with someone, why hurt? why not just leave with good relation. That is why whatever Tonya's side is nothing going to justfy her action, she does not deserve any sympathy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A really interesting chapter

You have made a good stoty line get better keep up the good work

Orionman17Orionman17almost 14 years ago
I agree with Anonymous "A really interesting chapter" . . .

This is the best one with real characters and personalities. Thank you and I look forward to your next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Interest waning

I have been looking forward to each chapter after enjoying the first so much. However, this chapter is a let down. First, if the sisters are IDENTICAL twins, how is it he did not notice?

If Rose and he had been together for classes so many times, how is it neither ever talked about where they lived?

It is fine for him to be pursued by so many women so quickly, but why has he jumped into a commitment so soon? AND it seems the main reason is because Motoko is willing to stay home and have his babies.

You have natural talent as a story teller but this tale just seems to be wandering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
started out welll...

but is now silly and confused; whats with all the over the top scenarios? I know its a fantasy, but to believe in the fantasy, it should be internally coherent

ReadTooMuchReadTooMuchover 13 years ago
Is there more?

It's been a month and a half. I hope that you will continue the story.

bobby9909bobby9909over 13 years ago
Will There Be More Of This Story?

As I read the prologue to your latest story (How Does It Feel To Be A Cuckold?) I thought you might have been telling us "The Contract" was done. Add to this the amount of time since your last installment and I started to get depressed. I was really enjoying "The Contract" and would really like to see it concluded and have you tie up some of those loose ends. Please?

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Have you bailed out on this story ?

Very long read between key points in this story. We as readers have to invest alot of time reading to get to each of the turning points. We sure hope you don't abandon this lenghty story and leave us as screwed up as your main character is Keep the chapters coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nosedive

Ch. 06 did not even feel like the same story. Paul's introspection and compassion vanish, he encounters a miracle twin sister and settles on the slut. By the end of the story, Ben is a more sympathetic male character. 5* to 1* in one chapter.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Heh?

Damn. Pick someone and end this.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Ben as previously stated is seducer why given free pass?,!

Ben and Paul names are switched in at least few parts of story

Sorry no free pass for Ben

Is Paul a Cucky wannabe

Why

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Getting harder to read those tome. It's starting to feel very Tolstoy-like. Too much obscure detail.

bigurnbigurn2 days ago

This has settled into being a 3 Star ⭐⭐⭐ story. Paul has major commitment issues.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldHideki@OldHideki
Just wanting to strengthen my writing skills.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories