All Comments on 'The Convention'

by John OConnor

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved it -- BRAVO -- Loved it !!!

Storyline well developed. Characters believable and dynamic. The story well-paced with the appropriate level of detail when needed. I am pleasantly surprised and appreciative to be able to access such great writing that captures the sweetness, the range of emotion to engaged your readers. And it is not with just with this story but I have read all of your stories. Quite frankly, I want MORE of your stories like this.

TheMatrix72370TheMatrix72370about 15 years ago
Loved this! Would love a similar story.

I loved this story because I would love to fulfill a real-life fantasy similar to the one in this story. I'm a guy who would LOVE to see in real life, me playing the Erin character, Candice Michelle playing the Jane character, and Stacy Keibler playing the Sandy character.

The only problems I had with the story was that you didn't include the first lesbian scene between Jane and Sandy and the scene that occurred between Sandy and Nat. I felt that you should have included it because the reader needed to "see" why Sandy had changed her mind about lesbianism. While I was reading the story, I felt that you were building up to them, but when they weren't there, I was disappointed.

As in the subject line, I said that I would like to read a similar story. The plot of the story that I'd like to read would as similar as possible to your story, but with the two scenes I mentioned put in. The only change to the story would be that instead of a sci-fi convention, the venue would be a convention for female magicians.

JasonHalsteadJasonHalsteadabout 13 years ago
Good but...

just kidding, it was a fun and great read. No complaints from me, it flowed well and was largely error free. Good stuff.

roveroneroveroneabout 10 years ago
Also loved it!

Great character development...and flow...

and also HOT!

stumbled on this-def going to see what else you've written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Liked the story, as a story, but the conceit of a man writing how a woman feels, how she has sex, is a little presumptuous? Oh, I know it happens all over this place but a man can only parrot what others have squawked - mainly other men.

I love lesbian stories written by women and, obviously, I love lesbian writers the most.

I did give it 5 stars, for the story though.

Lexi

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous