The Convention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In moments, Erin saw everything flare white as she experienced one of the strongest orgasms of her young life. She screamed so loudly in her ecstasy that Jane was sure they heard back down in the ballroom.

Erin opened her eyes to see Jane standing next to the bed, her clothes now gone. The girl was amazed, Jane looked even more beautiful and sexy than she'd dreamed. The firm, full breasts, the slim waist, the little triangle of brown curls. It was all perfect!

"You are so beautiful!" Erin breathed. Jane smiled her thanks. "You made me explode. I have never... Even with Nat. Could you teach me...?"

Jane nodded and knelt next to the girl. "It would be my pleasure."

Erin smiled as she ran her fingers down through Jane's pubic hair to toy with her protruding labia. "But first, I want to please you... Come here."

Jane knelt over the girl's face, eager to obey the redhead's order. As she lowered herself onto the waiting tongue, she began to realize that this girl was already a natural.

Grabbing the firm ass of the actress, Erin pulled her wetness down until it cover her mouth. She began to do to Jane what Nat loved and soon was rewarded by Jane's moans. Using her teeth to occasionally nip at the tender flesh, she smiled when she heard little squeals of delight from the older woman.

When Jane finally climaxed a few minutes later, Erin was happily surprised that Jane actually ejaculated. And it was delicious!

Holding each other, sharing wet kisses and exciting caresses, they soon got themselves turned on and slipped easily, naturally into a classic sixty-nine.

Hours and orgasms later, just before dawn, Erin got dressed. Jane pulled on a robe and walked her to the door.

"I had a fantastic time!" Erin gushed, no trace of fatigue from the sleepless, exciting night they'd spent.

"So did I. Nat is a very lucky girl," Jane replied.

Erin smiled wickedly and said, "I have got to get us one of those Doctor Rutherfords..." She opened the door and stepped into the hall.

"Naughty girl..." Jane said before kissing her again.

As Erin stepped back, she confirmed, "I'll see you tonight?"

"Yes, definitely," Jane replied with an enthusiastic nod.

As Erin turned to go, they heard another door open down the hall and were both surprised to see Nat and Sandy step into the hall. They kissed briefly and then looked up. Nat smiled at Erin and Sandy looked shocked and scared seeing Jane. Jane smiled in understanding and Sandy seemed to relax.

As the girls left, Jane asked, "Would you like to get some breakfast later?"

Sandy stepped up and nodded, "Yes. Uh, I guess we need to talk?"

"Only if you want to. See you at 9?" Jane's whole attitude was one of reassurance, support, and friendship.

Relieved and happy, Sandy replied, "How about 9:30? I, uh, I didn't get much sleep..."

Laughing in understanding, Jane nodded. "9:30 it is."

The two friends smiled easily and returned to their rooms for an early morning nap.

Epilogue:

Two months later...

The set was quiet as Jane and Sandy readied for their take. Erin and Nat, now working as production interns, stood near the First Unit camera crew as the director called, "Action!"

"Doctor, I have come to a realization. It took me almost losing my life and my crew but..." Sandy said, her voice trailing off.

"Amelia, is this what you want?" Jane asked.

She leaned in and kissed the tall blonde. It was a slow passionate kiss. The camera caught every bit of it, the lips sliding together, the tongues dancing wetly as the lips parted slightly. The kiss went on for several seconds before Jane pulled back.

Sandy stood there, an excited look on her face, "Yes Therese, that's what I want. What I always have wanted." Then, taking Jane's hand, she led the shorter brunette through the door into the half-room of her character's quarters.

"Cut! That was... God! That was hot! We just made television history here folks! Ladies, that's a wrap for today."

Jane and Sandy came out into the main area of the sound stage. Phil came running across the sound stage, yelling, "How the hell did you make that look so convincing?"

Before Phil reached the pair, Jane just smiled then whispered to Sandy, "Practice makes perfect, huh?"

Sandy winked at Nat and then said to Jane, "Wanna practice some more tonight?"

Jane nodded eagerly.

- The End -

(c) John O'Connor