All Comments on 'The Conversation'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 374 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
*3 Wrong Message

As usual a well written ohio story, however I think it fails in the message department.

Didn't our parents teach us that "two wrongs don't make a right" ?

Hubby starting a revenge affair is definitely not a way to repair a damaged marriage. Either get counseling to repair it or divorce her !

God only knows what morals these two dip shits will be teaching their two children.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

His 'affair' might seem the fastest and easiest way to get things back on track, but that approach has a history of few successes and and a lot of failures.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Re-Reading

I can't stand people who criticize the husband for his "pride" or "ego!" Isn't it the Wife's pride or ego that caused the situation in the first place? If her HUSBAND cheated, would she set aside HER pride or ego for the sake of the kids? Three guesses, the first two don't count!

@Sugna and Sugna YO - While I agree that cheating breaks the contract, I disagree that a NEW contract can't be formed. I'm not saying that it's easy, maybe it can't be done, just that's it's not an impossibility.

Ruth may have been HER best friend, but any reconciliation has to be with the condition of dropping Ruth. She should have stopped Julie and/or told Dan! It's good that she's talking sense to her now, but where was she when it all started?

"But you've got to see that what Dan is planning to do is pretty much what you've been doing." - At least he's not doing it behind her back!

I don't think that he should really be fucking Andrea. As an imaginary affair to dope slap Julie, fine; but to do it for real? Nope.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
5*

i do think revenge fucks spoil a story, maintaining the moral high ground without being a sanctimonious prick is the best way to deal with a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

I can't believe the "antics" you writers go through to "create" a story! I certainly can't believe that a guy finds out his wife is cheating and then does what your story says!

...And what about her "lover"??? Nothing happens to him??? NOT IN THIS WORLD!!! She would have been confronted and Thomas Attlee would have ended up a cripple and never been able to use his cock again!

TailakaTailakaover 6 years ago
Aarrgh!

It was good right up until he actually fucked Andrea. After all that, screwing her wasn't worth it in any way. He loses his own sense of the high ground, Andrea's a bad lay, & he loses the ability to ever use his Trump Card of never actually having cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Revenge fucks are always good

Well not always but definitely in this case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good one

got his revenge on the cheating slut by fucking Andrea....now all he has to do is teach her to be a great fuck then life will be good...

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago

Well, if there's going to be revenge, why not do something about the bastard that fucked his wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Classic

This story probably sets the standard in the turning the tables genre. Why read more into it?

jon7377jon7377over 6 years ago
What a asshole

I really do hope this Asshole gets BURNED

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Despite the dedication

This one reminded me of a HDN story. That's a good thing. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Honestly surprised this story is not rated higher

It's pure fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@Dedication anonymous...

HDK is the generally accepted shorthand for Harddaysknight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I Enjoy Secretly Cuckolding My Husband

I keep telling his competitive coworker that if my husband ever finds out or becomes overly suspicious about us, it will be all over for him. So, we have kept our fun a secret for over 18 months. There are so many stories about wives getting caught. But, the truth of the matter is that for every one wife that gets caught, there are at least three that have affairs ranging from a year to the entire length of their marriage. And some affairs are so well known that there are women who devote themselves to giving the husband what the husband's wives are giving away to other men. And if that happens to me, I am fine with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
MORE

After this great read (I got a chuckle) there is more. Back up and read comment by Harddaysknight -- fun/funny. Also by Risque_001 -- his first point is incisive and his observation re. psychology interesting (I disagreed with his second point).

This tale by Ohio is a skilled use of tit for tat, or what's good for the goose is good for the gander. I thought he'd about spun it out to the end, when he brought in tthe adultery "expert" Thomas Atlee. Now that was a good one. The scenes parallel to the plot where his wife reamed out his "lover".and then came back all contrite -- what a clever mind to think it up.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hypocrite

What an hypocritical bastard he is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Atlee

And there's no consequences for the man that went after a married woman?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@anon - ''I enjoy secretly...''

You have so much respect for your husband you screw basically his enemy. You are so considerate!

Given competitive climate between husband and your lover at work, you delude only yourself that lover has not been discrete - especially with colleagues.

True some cheaters are not found out, but you have a future surprise coming your way.

I speak from experience. I was as arrogant as you now are.

So clever was I. So discreet. I made same threat to my husband's co-worker that you did. Forgot the basics. Lover was very capable of replacing me so if discovery ended our affair he had replacement waiting. You will find out your lover is only banging you to put knife in your husband.

What led to my downfall is what is leading to yours. My lover changed his attitude towards husband. A bit more condescending...a few smirks. Husband noticed and then turned his attention - already a bit suspicious - towards my little changes.

Came home glowing after romp with lover. Found my parents waiting - children and husband not there.

My parents handed me PI report...my mother couldn't stop crying. They also handed me my divorce papers - later I was formally served.

My husband had taken all six weeks of vacation and took kids with him. Found out the much anticipated family trip we had planned for following month was being taken without me.

Husband gave HR department PI report on day he resigned. Lover's wife got same. Lover lost job but wife stayed with him. Six month old baby and two year old probably the reason. I see her out on town now and then, cuddled up with a male - not her husband.

I have custody of our three daughters who hardly ever seetheir father. He lives 1400 miles away. He had known about my affair by start of third month but had stayed until he had new job locked in.

My ex gave our girls cell phones and they talk often. More than once I have heard them crying. We get along but too often I see a look of great disappointment in their eyes.

Like you I thought my husband was stupid. Lost respect for him.

I am certain you feel the sex is awesome. Enjoy it dear. Make each time an indelible memory...something to revel in as you hear your children sobbing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
FUNSEEEEKRR

Check out her comment

Then

CHECK OUT HER PROFILE PHOTO - STATES SHE SWINGS

AND WHAT A SET TO SWING ON!!!!!!

OPrimeOPrimealmost 6 years ago
So What About Attlee?

I would insist my wife call the seducer's family. Everyone should be in on the fun.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinalmost 6 years ago
One of my favorites

Sometimes I get an idea to write a story, then discover someone already wrote it and nailed it. This is one of those.

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

Ohio, another good story. I'm not exactly thrilled the Husband cheated and gave up the high ground but I can understand it. But I've noticed a recurring theme in the stories I've read. The guy who had an affair with the protagonists wife almost never gets what's coming to him or if he does it's so weak and half assed as to almost not worth mentioning. This is a serious weakness of your stories that I believe you need to address.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Response to jharp

High Ground!

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 6 years ago
So the other dude got off free?

Scorched Earth people, Scorched Earth.

Lift the plastic cover, push the Red Button and turn the keys simultaneously. It's Nuclear Time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No. Way

I would have her bring him to the house for a final fuck and let him know that hubby was out of town with hubby waiting in the bedroom For him cold cock him and beat the crap out of him danced on his nuts and let him know if he ever spoke or looked at my wife again I would go to the school board and get him fired and maybe my wife

DrakenNoirDrakenNoirover 5 years ago
What a tangled web they weave.

Wow, two pages and over 200 comments. In general, it was a good story.

Generally like it better when the betrayed spouse keeps the moral high ground. Apparently he doesn't want to divorce her. At least not yet. So really having sex with Andrea gained him nothing. (especially since it was bad sex) And it might actually drive her away. Some will think that's alright. But again, keeping the moral high ground gives him a much better position to dictate terms and keep them for longer. Piling on too much might break her. O.K. If you just want revenge, but not if he's thinking of keeping her.

Have to agree with several comments that advocated revenge on Thomas Attlee. He should inform Attlee's wife. Or have his wife call her and tell her. Would be nice if he got fired or at least moved to another school. She certainly can't be around him like that. That's one of the basic rules for a couple to survive infidelity. ALL contact with the cheating party must be cut off forever. If they can't fire or move Attlee, then Julie must either move or quit. Family and friends should also be informed as to what Julie was doing. That way Dan has many helpers to keep an eye on Julie. And the friends would hopefully be reluctant to provide her with any cover stories. Definitely both need some counseling to help them through this.

This experience has pretty much crushed Julie. The thought of him having an affair with Andrea and the implied threat of losing Dan has her utterly defeated. So he didn't need to actually have sex with Andrea, as much as he had earned it. Dan should certainly have Julie tested for STD's and can't see why he would want to have sex with her for quite awhile. Knowing what she had been doing with Attlee should really put a damper on his sex drive for her.

Usually a story like this would call for a BTB ending. But for some reason kind of want them to stay together. Julie is certainly remorseful and wants to stay with Dan. That would be easier, if he wants to, if he hadn't had sex with Andrea. Lastly, Dan does have to figure the kids into his plans. Driving Julie to a breakdown doesn't do any good for anyone. That certainly doesn't mean that Dan should stay with her ONLY for the kids. Just means that by looking at the total picture can he /they work through this and be happy again. If not, quit screwing around and just divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A. Good. Read

Yes it's only a story but it happens every day in every town and city. I would have made a special trip with my wife to good old Thomas's home when he and his wife were there and I would have informed Julie that she was going to be the one doing the talking and when she finished he would have a choice quit his job and move far away or I would go to the school board have him fired and blackballed even if it cost my wife her job. He was the chaser but she did not resist she should have reported him for sexual harrismet and went home and told her husband. And he would have probably would have been mugged with a baseball bat.

cowboycc@yahoo.com. Ron

imhaplessimhaplessover 5 years ago
Completely fucked up!

I loved it! 5*

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Good story!

That game reminds me of high-stakes poker. The affair bluff was risky, but it was fun to watch the wife finally understand her mistakes. I admit I'd be happier if he showed some maturity and didn't start the actual affair, but I certainly understand the revenge angle. Well told.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldabout 5 years ago
Julie is Jolene —

...begging Andrea not to “take her man.” Great song. Great story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hated

Hated the unloving turn at the end. Both Andrea and Dan diminished a bit for me in last few paragraphs......great till then

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
really?

you keep her? only after she realizes you would cheat on her does she find remorse. Dump her to the curb,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Until the End

Five stars until he actually had the revenge sex.....multiple times. Went from five stars to just two because of that.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Really dump her

She didn't change until your talk

Get real

Revenge sex even if not that good but dump her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You had me until

Sorry man, you had me until you fucked Andrea. Would have had more respect for the dude to just BtB, then separate and then fuck her. But his excuse for not doing that was his own history from his mother and father, just didn't see the point. No moral of the story here, just a bitch being married to a bastard. Guess there is enough of them around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
1*

Hideous

AileyInnAileyInnalmost 5 years ago
Great fun,

This is way after the fact, but you told a great story that idiots took way too seriously...

TajfaTajfaalmost 5 years ago
Disappointed

He let himself down and was no better than his wife. If he had simply told his wife about his deception as a way to let her feel his pain the marriage would have a better chance but not sure with what he did.

Only 3 stars because of that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sorry so many assholes comment.

Call husband a bastard? Hate your story because he didn't kneel down and prostrate himself to the lying, cheating bitch? His revelation was witty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The Conversation , that resonates

5 stars all the way ! Really enjoyed this story..I know it's fiction but it seems so plausable that a man catches a cheating spouse. I especially liked

the husband feeding her the same rationalizations as she told her friend Ruth. An enjoyable story !

TriCoastalTriCoastalover 4 years ago
Well done.

There's an old expression, 'Turn about is fair play.' I love the part about consulting an 'expert.' The kids make getting rid of her difficult. If it wasn't for the kids, I'd fuck her for a while then dump her. An easy 5.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
Hmmmm..

Would have definitely liked it better if the shithead, that was banging his slut wife, got some trouble for his efforts.

OPrimeOPrimeover 4 years ago
A really Great Storey

Husband got things straight at home and did it without a lot of yelling and screaming. Yeah!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Turning the tables on her big time. The "I know a guy who knows all about adultery" is so damn good. Great story.

KaripetKaripetabout 4 years ago

A wonderful read. Very well written and a plausible and enjoyable plotline. It's one weak point to me was how the husband's actions at the end completely destroyed any sympathy I had built up for him through the first three-quarters of the story.

By the end of the tale, the only characters in the story I felt sorry for, were their two kids.

Karrie

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

I've come around a little bit on him fucking Andrea. I don't have an issue with him fucking her a time or two or three, but an on-going affair? No. And if so, how long was hers? I would hope that his wouldn't be any longer than hers.

samsub2022samsub2022about 4 years ago
You just make my life reborn....

First of all, the last sentence about make her miserable to do alot for you...... Was so laughing...... In some case I wanna do that maybe...... Of course, she's not cheating... But I think , the spark s of our years ago will be born....

Hope that just doesn't backfire 😁😁😆😜

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
NOT UP TO YOUR STANDARD;

OHIO, I'M DISAPPOINTED IN THIS STORY, THE WIFE WAS INTO A FULL BLOWN AFFAIR 2-3 TIMES A WEEK, FOR 3 MONTHS. DAM, THATS A SLUT, YOU DON'T TAKE A BITCH LIKE THAT BACK INTO YOUR BED. SHE PLAYED ALL THOSE GAMES WITH THE HUSBAND, AFTER FUCKING HER LOVER ALL AFTERNOON THEN SMILED LIKE THE GOOD WIFE. NO, YOU MISSED ON THIS ONE, OHIO, YOU ALMOST NEVER LET THIS HAPPEN.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
Flat

Him cheating with Julie left the ending flat. :0/

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

@vickitvohio, he was cheating ON Julie with Andrea, not cheating with Julie.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Disappointed

Slut wife in full blown affair for 3 months!!! Even has ANAL sex with lover. Nothing happened to her lover? Should have burned both as they are teachers. Divorce is the MANS way out!!! Husband is just a CUCK...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I hate RAACs, however . . .

Reconciliation stories can be okay if they're done right. And who knows if this is even a reconciliation story. The guy is screwing his secretary and his wife. Maybe when he gets tired of the secretary, he'll find someone else. And lets not forget, the wife (the adulterer here) IS suffering. Sure, I would have liked her BF to suffer too, but you cant always have everything, lol. Good story. I dont think its quite a 5, but its definitely better than a 4, so I didnt rate it..

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Not up to your usual standard

I can understand why you took this story line - turn the situation back onto the cheater. Considering this day and age I'm very surprised he wasn't concerned about STDs. I think the better option would have been to hire a private investigator and go after his wife and lover. If the lover was married (maybe with kids) his wife would take care of him. Also, chances are the school district probably has some morals clause in their employment contracts so he could get one or both cheaters fired. His wife is stupid and selfish, and deliberately cheated - toss her ass to the curb and publicize it. Maybe some humility will fix her.

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
Ohio writes a fucking cuckold story, say it ain't so!

No revenge on the lover, very little revenge on the wife. 3 months, not a one night stand. In a few years one or both will try it again. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. So disappointed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Only he suffered.

The wife paid no penalty. Her lover suffered no penalty. She and her lover got away with their betrayal. If I was going to stay with her, I'd have to let her know, I will never trust her again. When she says,"that you will be able to find a way to let me earn your forgiveness, so that we can once again be a happy family. I will do whatever you ask of me--anything". Sorry Julie, You betrayed me. You come up with a way to fix this marriage that you destroyed. I'll let you know if your solution is good enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Meh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I liked it!

These Bozo commenters who hate RAAC’s don’t understand the effect that divorce has on young kids! It’s these 3 and 5 years olds who I am thinking about. He could have divorced her but the father knows firsthand the trauma that divorce brings into a family unit. So for the sake of these two kids he had his own affair to get his revenge on his wife. I don’t think that either of them will have another affair. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I think it came out fine

So he is willing keep a cheating slut wife, so what? At least he is getting something on the side and it is really messing with the wife head. He needs to keep screwing the younger prettier chick and lettuce wife know he is going out on a date now and then. Tell her when he thinks they have evened the score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Somewhat good story

over all content, it's a good story just a few loose ends needed fixing;

1. She didn't come out and say she was having an affair until she was caught, she acted like she was the victim until he came out and said it, which says a lot about her being open and honest and trustworthy and it was never bought up again.

2. Revenge on the male teacher and her friend is a must...not only did he get off scot free but her friend knew from the start and said nothing...they must be friends so she clearly picked sides in my view.

3.I would of thought you would of kept the affair 'secret' after the first times he bought it up I.e first date then second date then made it seem like he wasn't doing anything, then after the period of her affair (3months maybe give or take a week) he would spring it on her.

Apart from those bits i think the plot was amazing as most of your other stories (haven't read all yet) and i can see the progress your story writing has come from when you first started, please keep up the amazing stories you write and i look forward to reading them :)

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
so turn him as bad as her

your response to him be cheated on was to turn him into what she is........Typical OHIO response to cheating, even the friend said dump her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The reconciliation had some hand wringing and fairness to it. A decent story married to the great writing style makes for fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pick Me

So, we make the cheated upon a cheater as well and now where doing the "Pick Me" dance. People cheat because they feel entitled to cheat. As long as there is entitlement, there is no hope at reconciliation. This relationship is doomed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It doesn't balance

divorce. No reconciliation. The "best for the children" trope is overdone and mostly not true.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
It's always the children.

Bottom line: With 2 children ages 3 & 5, you have to do some serious thinking before you do anything rash.

There are two issues to consider.

1) The infidelity. It's the worse of the worse. A sure fire way to kill any trust or passion (if there's any left) in the marriage.

2) The vibe of remorse the wife gives off. In this tale, is it real remorse?

The author presented her as good person who went bad and has learned her lesson. So what to do?

With her remorse, two small children, and an affair of his own he choose the path of reconciliation.

Some comment the husband was as bad as the wife by having an affair. I call bullshit on that.

The wife force the husband into a terrible situation forcing him into the position of being judge, jury, and executioner of any plans for the future of their children.

He doesn't need to rub it in her face, but if some strange came his way, he should do what he needs to do to balance things. In this case, better than a broken home for 2 small children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
quit the job

she should have quit her job and the scumbag should have been beaten up by hubby

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hey danoctober, just like ohio, you need to write more!

Both yours and his stories are really, really good.

So please, both of you, back to the keyboard! Post haste!

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
Awesome job, Ohio!

Thanks for sharing. Maybe I should take the ending seriously, but I don't: I'm still laughing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@ohio

And this is how a fag deals with a cheating whore wife LOL. Oh ohio you're such a soy boy LOL. I feel sorry for you. I realize this is fiction and nothing to get upset about but as a real man ( not that you would know what that is ) your story is a bit offensive. Yes I know, you're a fag and you have rights but there are at least a few straight men remaining out there and we have rights too lol. Maybe you should write gay stories instead lol. Ok bye fag

OdiouserOdiouserover 3 years ago

I gave it a 5. No biggie I guess, but it is the 3rd top score I have ever given out. Of course, I have only reviewed a couple of hundred stories in my 6 months stay on Lit.com.

I learned about you from your comment on my Valentine entry, The Saint Valentine's Day Murders so I came to your site and read this one first. I look forward to many days of reading your many other stories.

I was amazed to see that you had 269 comments on this story. I wonder if that is an all-time record or something. Of course, most of the ones I bothered to read were from tiny brained BTB experts who tried their best to educate you about proper human relations and how you should have been man enough to risk a jail sentence to get revenge on the other teacher guy who was just being a normal male when he hooked up with your pretty wife. I have Followed you, joining about 3 thousand others; altho I don't know how that works. I never get any advisories as to when one of my other favorites has posted a new story. Maybe it is only because none of my 4 other favorites have posted another one recently.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 3 years ago

Ohio, I really enjoyed this story and I rated it 5 stars. I recognized the ruse building early on but loved the ending. Ha Ha.

And don't worry about comments from scumbags like the anonymous guy below who claims to be a real man but is obviously a frightened child hiding behind the internet anonymously; too much a wimp to reveal his identity. I suppose many men warrant violence as a solution to an affair and in some cases they are right. But growing up with two brothers who are outlaw bikers in an outlaw organization, I have seen how they use violence as a means of revenge that can culminate in murder charges and prison sentences. Suddenly that one moment of revenge has caused pain and loss to many more people. Revenge is never as good as you think it will be.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed it. t was fun

Dont worry about anon below, I can promise his sister still kicks his ass at the family Xmas get together and cries like a little bitch. Probably wears her panties too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hilarious

Enjoyed your story, Ohio and rated it 5*s. How do you deal with the venom spewed in the odd comment? A personal attack, no less, made on you??! Please!! Anyway, the rest of the comments praise this effort of yours. Keep writing.

ctdansctdansabout 3 years ago
after many reads

I am glad that he didn't remain celibate and he did get his piece of ass on the side. Hope he kept it up for at least three months if not longer. I would also make my wife produce an STD clean test and when we had sex wear a condom. All just to piss her off. And yes, I would tell her when I had dates.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Again

Just a great Ohio story about turning the tables on a cheater. Julie didn’t care much for the taste of her own bullshit. He really should see to blowing up Atlee’s life.

TreymonTreymonabout 3 years ago

I mean really she loves him just as much as a spouse who remains faithful through thick and thin. Really. Seriously, a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The pretence affair was justified but he was a complete asshole for taking it further. Yes, she cheated but she now realises how much that hurt her husband and she has now tasted that pain. It's extremely unlikely that someone in that position would cheat again. However, he might given that he has power in their relationship. He should have just have enjoyed the attention he's getting from his wife and left Andrea alone.

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

5⭐. 👏👏

really too too good.

it's simple, I loved it.

I particularly like the fact that the husband acts, and does not remain to feel sorry for his marriage and his wife whom he still loves.

well done again for this story.

WellplayedsirWellplayedsiralmost 3 years ago

When does Thomas Attlee get his due.

Dlh143Dlh143almost 3 years ago

Just another tired story about a wimpy cuck and a cheating slut. She isn't worthy of him or the kids. He should take the children and move out, letting her die alone and broken. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He was NOT an asshole for actually conducting the affair. His wife's attitude was very stupid, cruel, and marriage ending.

Her chance to come clean was a failure. She KNOWS how much more damning that was than the actual affair. The hypocrisy is just the cherry on top.

Maybe some men and most women are built differently, but that husband NEEDED a revenge affair to sooth his ego, and reclaim status. Now his wife will feel something more than guilt...consequences and inadequacy. And that alone will keep her more faithful than years of counseling and appologies

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story,

I think he should have kept the upper hand even in his own mind by not actually having the affair, although proving he didn't might be hard, it's hard to believe a cheater after all.

i think Attlee should have at least accidentally fallen into a fist, it don't seem fair him getting away free

Hiram325Hiram325almost 3 years ago

Wellplayedsir: "When does Thomas Attlee get his due?" Never, sir. This is an Ohio story.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 3 years ago

A really interesting story because it got me thinking about what I'd do in his situation.

"Why don't you dump the bitch and go on with your life?"

It sounds like Andrea is smart as well as beautiful. I would've confronted Julie immediately and filed for divorce, but the solution Dan created for himself is pretty unique.

His mind games basically broke Julie and turned her into an ultra-submissive Stepford Wife. It's highly unlikely he'll ever find another woman who will treat him like a King to this extent, with Julie even allowing Dan to bed a beautiful young mistress whenever he feels like. If he did get a divorce, his two sons would grow up in a broken home, and would undoubtedly be worse off for it.

As much as I always advocate divorce in response to a wife's infidelity, Dan might have found a better solution. I don't think anyone could deny that Julie is now a changed woman. She's mortified at how badly she hurt her husband, and terrified that he'll divorce her for her betrayal. There's nothing to stop Dan maintaining the status quo while looking for a possible replacement for Julie... which she knows all too well. That unspoken threat will keep her on her best behaviour for years.

Wildbill314Wildbill314almost 3 years ago

Two wrongs still do not make a right

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

You, just like JustPlainBob, have no idea what you are writing about. Yup, a cheating wife will immediately become submissive when you start cheating on her? That, of course, after her "Jolene" moment, will strengthen the marriage.

You and JPB are really living on Saturn, him with his "gangbanging town whores wives" and you with your "superior male clergymen". Socrates be damned.

I just wonder how many women you two had any relations with, both of you in total. One, two?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I always laugh knowing that My cousin married a hottie .. Sadly She was the worst he ever had in bed .

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

A cuckold, by any other name, is still a cuckold. And your wimp didn't even have the balls to " talk " to the wife's lover of three months. Don't emulate your favorite author. Try Val1, Ohio, or the Tramp for real inspiration!

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Note that I included you for your own inspiration. Most of your stories are good. Just please stay away from the cucky ones.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

I read it again and it's still good. I just think the high road would yield a better marriage. His own affair will come back to haunt him eventually.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

4 stars and mostly for the section where the wife finally realizes that he is repeating the exact same words and phrases she used, to justify her affair.

However, his affair makes him just as bad as her - there is no high ground in this story.

One thing I'll never understand, is how can a man consider kissing and licking a woman's private parts or even her mouth AFTER they have positive proof of an affair. I mean HELL what a sewer of potential STD's and so many long term horrid diseases (AIDS).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A girlfriend and a wife, pieces of shit like that are no better than the scum that fuck married women just to ruin a family. As you can guess, not my favorite subject matter. Ive been there, Ive felt the grief and lost my daughter. It was a creative story and well told,

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

This was my second time through, and while I liked the premise, the story didnt end up working that much for me.

Some parts were great, others less so.

But Im also not sure saying "Hey thanks to JPB, in the end all I wrote a useless cuck story". Lets be honest thats exactly what this was.

Remember when a man cheats generally he isn't halfway out the door and giving up on his marriage. When women do it most are already giving up. Yes, we all know the readers here think women actually are as stupid as stories make them out to be and as slutty and men are always altruistic angels.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Read again, still loved it

Still 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just missing some payback on Tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You had me until he actually started his affair with Andrea. Then it wasn't as altruistic as before. The real victims in this story are the two little boys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So now he is a cheating slut too. Men never see it that way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Creative and well written. Easy to follow. Making both people hurt isn't the answer ether. I learned that from my mother in law. She's smart and level headed.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterabout 2 years ago

It was a good story until the protagonist proved his morals were in no way superior to those of his wife. Her affair does not justify his. It is the same immoral behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Didn’t like the twist of him actually screwing his”mistress”.

He held the high ground over her for his kids sake but totally blew it.

I think 2 stars is a generous rating.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous