All Comments on 'The Conversation'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 374 Comments
TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 2 months ago

I've often thought that if you want to really settle the score, this is how you turn the tables on a cheater. Give them a couple of months of massive insecurity and eating humble pie while you're banging their sister, mother, best friend, your secretary, etc. Then settle up with her and say, "Alright, that's done now. Let's be clear about this - I'm not going to expect you to be anything else but a cheating whore, but the next time I catch you, I'm going to be interviewing your replacement on your bed."

RimmerdalRimmerdal2 months ago

Would have been better to have hime 'teach' Andrea to be really good in bed. Then gently break it off with her.

60022Mallard60022Mallard3 months ago

Rather disappointed with the twist at the end.

Made it a 4 istead of a 5.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I don't understand how a betrayed man can have sex with his wife again.

knoxhardknoxhard3 months ago

I like it. And I am fine with his having sex with the hottie from the office. I don't see it as harming his integrity at all. Not after the way the scenario played out.

At least two important factors. One, he needed for his wife to feel the hurt, the emotional pain, that she caused. For him to trust her in the future, she needed to be as remorseful as possible. Two, he very likely needed to recover some of what she stole from him. It would be impossible for him to not have doubts. No matter what she says about her affair. When he has had his fill of the sex on the side, he should tell her about it.

I refuse to accept that there is only one possible way for him to behave after she shredded their marriage contract. She broke it. There are a variety of remedies available. His obligation as a father is to choose the remedy that provides the best possibility to provide a healthy home for the kids. In his situation, his remedy seems to work.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I’m not sure how he lost his integrity by having sex with Andrea. If his intention is to reconcile with his wife, then the revenge affair is necessary to maintain the marriage. They can go to couples counseling after three months and see if there’s still a relationship to be had.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Agree with a lot of the previous comments. However, I think what is getting lost in the shuffle is not just her 3 month, rwice a week affair with the asshole, it is her brazen lack of disrespect and her sh$tty rationale when talking to her friend Ruth during the recorded conversations. Also why did the MC wait so long? Sounds like he knew about it for weeks for starting his deception. Maybe it took him that long to come up with his fake (then real) affair with Andrea. Regardless, while a muktimonth affair virtually always means divorce, her recorded dialog with Ruth should forbid any reconciliation, regardless of kids. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

He did a good job of throwing his wife's pretensions back in her face and delivering a damning indictment with the name drop. But then mucked it by screwing Andrea a half a dozen times. Just tossed in his moral integrity. No counseling in an Ohio LW story? All kidding aside, they really need counseling. She needs to lay out why she did what she did (he knows a lot, but why did he wait so long to intervene?) and why she thinks they have a shot at all to reconcile. He needs to come clean about f$cking Andrea for a month or so. Without honesty and actual communication, this marriage is doomed. Probation is not remotely going to last. At some point she will back rationalize that what she did wasn't that bad because hubby is doing it for who knows how long. By capping it at six times (while six times too many), he has some way to weakly justify what he did. Moreover, people being terrified and with broken trust, will eventually say they paid enough and suffered too much guilt. There are rare exceptions, but this will lean her to cheat again when the kids are older. So without addressing the root causes and fighting for their marriage, they are doomed as two cheaters with no real resolution and a half hearted reconciliation back by fear and probation.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

They cheat = they get dumped. If there are no lasting severe consequences, what's the deterrent exactly? Especially since most husbands in these stories seem to be cucks or betas that are all too eager to forgive and forget. Seems to me she got 3 months of great cheating slut sex with almost no downside and he got very little.

WisquejacWisquejac4 months ago

Love that Andrea was a lousy lay. Too funny. Good story. Clever. Thanks.

XluckyleeXluckylee5 months ago

I liked this story but I didn't love it. 4 stars from Xluckylee

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

4 Stars on a good story . For all of the disrespect she has shown her husband i say Divorce her and take up with the Hottie . I ended up with a lady 9 years my senior and she is still trying to kill me in bed

Border_ReiverBorder_Reiver5 months ago

A sad story

Revenge on someone you love? While it may taste good initially, its a poison that will destroy everyone that comes into contact with it, including innocent bystanders.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If Andrea is that exciting, find someone else who's a better fit sexually. Just a few more years and the kids are out of yhe house and the selfish, cheating whore gets kicked to the curb.

LoneandlevelLoneandlevel5 months ago

Might be the first time I've agreed with @Helen1899: garbage people all the way around. Poor kids, this is who's teaching them to be adults?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ok story, but missing any payback on Tom.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Two cheater do not make a good ending, neither will ever trust the other. Divorce will happen and the kids will suffer. Ya I know it's just a dam story. So lighten up, right.

Helen1899Helen18996 months ago

What an awful couple, neither gave a s*** about the children or their marriage. Then there is the office whore, who was more than happy to break up the marriage, who didn't care one iota about the children. If it hadn't been for them I would have wished the whore would pass on an incurable STD to the wife via the husband, the world would be a better place without all three.The usually great 'Ohio' should be ashamed of himself writing such rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is a rare story where the MC has an almost complete victory at the end. It's awesome.

He didn't lose half his shit in a divorce, and gets to keep his kids + he gets to have sex with Andrea on the side whenever he wants + a wife so desperate to please him that she'll do the wildest craziest shit in bed, and won't dare cheat again.

The only thing missing is revenge against that cocksucker Thomas, but all things considered Dan ended up pretty well off lol.

MarkT63MarkT637 months ago

Another CU K story...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I realy liked it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really great story and an imaginative way to deal with the situation. However I think Mr Attlee should have had some sort of "punishment" and I'm not sure that it was right for him to have sex with Andrea either. It lost him all the moral high ground and respect. But it was a really great story. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked this story right up to the end. The inflection point for me was what occurred after Julie made her second visit to Andrea. I was disappointed with what happened next.

.

The problem was Dan carving out a “middle solution” that cheapened his own soul. He should have either just divorce Julie for her egregious infidelity….or reconciled with her on tne double presumption that he stilled really loved her, AND that she was truly remorseful. Instead, he went ahead and fucked Andrea a number of times, even as he strung Julie along as if he would reconcile. The ending implied that he would reconcile, but he cheapened himself in the process.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So, the fuckhead that she was cheating with walks away with no punishment? He knew that she was married and went after her anyway, if anyone went after my wife like that, he would end up in a threesome with me and my baseball bat, somewhere dark and quiet.

BigDee44BigDee448 months ago

I am sure I must have commented at an earlier time, but, here goes. “Our kids are only 5 and 3!” That is about the age of our two daughters when I was the unsuspecting cuckold to my wife’s 2-year affair that took place under my nose. Only way I ever found out was due to her guilty feelings, 4 years after the fact. Our sex never picked up like in this story, though. After a little flair up, it faded and has been dormant, or nearly so, for the past 25 years.

kalash777kalash7778 months ago

But why didn't I get enough sympathy for the MC to justify his fucking with Andrea? No, not my cup of tea. Sorry!

demanderdemander8 months ago

She cheated. She lied. She said that she loved you. She doesn't. Dump her. The kids will adjust. You can do better than your folks did. D

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Andrea:

""So what the hell are you playing at? Why don't you dump the bitch and go on with your life?"

===> this is the only sensible answer. His wife Julie was screwing Thomas Atlee for 3 months, a couple times a week, for say 25 sex sessions. It was clear from her talking to Ruth that she was really into the swx, thought she was doing nothing wrong, allowed Thomas to do things to her that her husband rarely ever got, and her rationalizations with Ruth were absolutely garbage. Then when he confronts her with his supposed affair, her phone calls with Ruth show how selfish and self centered she is. She is not repentant. She is angry at her husband, doesn’t see the hypocrisy, and hoenshallow she is. Her only valid argument is the young kids and her afraid that Andrea will bust up her household. But truthfully she already did that. It appears the MC is sensitive to divorces and wiling to put up with a lot to spare the kids. Ironically most commenters on here are upset that he slept with Andrea a half a dozen times for mediocre sex, less than a quarter of whar hisnwife did with Thomas Atlee. Yes he loses the moral high ground and possibly coukd pouson his marriage and drive his wife away or set er up for more infidelity in the future. Yes he could have come clean and said it was all made up and he wanted her to experience his pain, if even a little. But thesw commenters miss the big issue: he should divorce her and move on. He is still young. The kids will survive a split family. There is no indication she will seek yo burn him in the divorce or deny him visits with his kids. She now finally feels remorseful. But given her mindset, crappy rationalizations for 3 months of hit sex with Thomas, twice a week, her inability to see her own hypocrisy, etc, there is no hope there for him to regain trust in her and their marriage will spiral and degenerate. She may feel guilty now and try to be his swx slave, but it won't last. Women need romance. How romantic will he be to a woman who had a multimonth affair for hot sex with a fellow teacher. She got away with it for a while. He is much better off divorcing her and coming to equitable terms. Pay child support. Sounds like not a lot ofnassets to split. She teaches and his alimony will probably be small. No need to burn her. Just move on. That is main missed opportunity here. Not losing thr moral high ground by bedding Andrea.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow

Character growth (well, change), emotions, not really enough well-described sex, big potential consequences, and a reconciliation with some burning

Interesting and good

Will he return to the light, ever, be it with secretary or wifey? Will wifey be able to settle down, knowing that secretary is tempting her hubby, or worse? Will secretary start to hate herself, or become a better lover, or fall in love with our MC?

Intriguing place to stop

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 ⭐️s

Calico75Calico7510 months ago

I'm not sure I believe that revenge fucks are ever helpful to a marriage, but the story is very good, interesting to read, and well written.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Never rate an author by how disgusting his characters seem to be.

One, the wife learned her lesson. The husband just grew more manipulative and more disgusting.

Clever Plot? Check

Filled out well? Check

Characters well defined and understandable? Check

Reasonable editing? Check

Would l like to read more from the author? Check So I gave the author a 5!

Of course only a few stories between 2011 and 2020, but maybe he is still listening. If so: Well done mate!!!

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story. Disappointed in the ending. He was no better than Julie and maybe worse.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I’m not sure I really understand the comments about his retribution being worse than her betrayal. I think it’s justified and does not indicate any escalation in the conflict. It’s clear both parties want a reconciliation and this is merely putting them on equal footing on which to move forward.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd212 months ago

No payback for wife’s lover or for her friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So the affairs really did improve their sex lives. Huh, who would've thunk?

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 1 year ago

I don't approve of him fucking Andrea. He has lost the moral ground and he is no better than she is. The lesson was already finished but now, the two boys have two parents who are lecherous pigs. Shouldn't have ended it like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I dropped my rating to 3 stars because the author lowered him to a cheating husband.

Not a respectable way to act in a marriage.

Bill S.

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 year ago

Not for me, I thought that it was going well,,then he started having sex with the office whore, what an awful slur she turned out to be. She knew the marriage was on shakey ground, she knew two young children's future was a stake, but she threw herself at the weak husband. Him I think he was worse than his wife, he had done from a broken home, yet didn't give a thought of saying no when the young pussy threw herself at him. I have never given this author less than 5* sadly I gave this 2 it was awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the storsy and thought he was a better man until he started having sex with Andrea. He's no better than she is. SCREW HIM!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First of all, I do not believe Andrea was an inadequate sex partner at all... you just wrote that to get the outcome you desired... second of all, Dan is a spineless wimp cuck, pure and simple... and finally, Julie will do it again, narcissistic cheaters always do... so, the whole story is base on naive idealistic romantic ending that has nothing to do with reality.

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

Until he actually screwed Andrea I was liking this tale. But 2 wrongs, yardage Yama Yama…..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Payback is FairPlay.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 1 year ago

Well if you aren't going to dump her cheating ass, keep an eye on her in the future and let her fuck you close to death.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Typical Ohio nonsense. Wife has several months long affair, husband sucks it up and they go on. One of the great cuck authors on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So much good, so much weak. Rewrite... plz.

Schlouis57Schlouis57over 1 year ago

Un proverbe chez nous en France dit:"Qui a bu, boira" . Donc, logiquement, il ne pourrait plus avoir confiance en sa femme. Et s'il avait des couilles, il aurait détruit Thomas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First, he should have just gotten rid of her, and her lover. Take them to the Train Station!

Next best option is a very public, humiliating divorce.

If you’re so much of a cuck that you’re going to keep her, at least make her pay. Start with a post nuptial agreement. Then have her tell the other man’s wife about the affair. Transfer to another school, or quit altogether. Make her confess to her parents and church leader. Basically all the steps of penitence, and prevention.

I get that the point of the story was that the MC thought he was clever in the confrontation, but he was weak in every other aspect.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two screwed up people. "But she's just not that responsive, and it turns out she's a bit uptight beneath her sexy and somewhat aggressive façade. So we've fucked half a dozen times." He's no better than she is. Make the wife that he's supposed to love pay, but forget about Atlee. He deserves no respect.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

A perfect squelch, but still Femdom agitprop. She had great sex twice a week for a few months. He got an apology and a lousy lay out of it. These people don’t mind screwing up their work environments. Different, but not worth my time.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Proud

Proud of himself for fucking Andrea,but if she is such a poor shad,why have more than one.Instead if he had been more of a man ,he would have kicked the shit out of Thomas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She gave her ass rarely to husband but routinely cheating?!!

Just sex. No such thing. Respect And Trust?! Where are they?

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Typical stupid willing cuck story. The fact that he screwed Andrea is not relevant since the marriage contract was broken immediately with wifeys lover, and he was free for the ensuing three months anyway. Standard for this writer.

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBoxover 1 year ago

So he hooked up with Andrea anyway? In what way is he any better than his cheating wife? She cheated, but did it because she was a self-centered, disrespectful slut. She didn't cheat specifically to hurt her husband. He cheat specifically to hurt his wife.

He could have chosen to divorce her, and that would have been OK. He could have chosen to stay and work to repair the damage she had done, and that would have been OK. Instead, he chose to behave just as badly, if not worse, than she had

It's hard to enjoy a story where all the main characters are despicable pieces of shit ... although the wife did have the decency to learn and have regret for her sins.

Nevertheless, the story was well written and provoked a reaction, so 5* for the author's writing ability.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

I was enjoying the story. But, when he suggested they speak to an expert about adultery and then named her lover ... Turned it into a classic instantly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why average?

If you can believe someone can have an affair and still love spouse?!

This somewhat fits. If you don't believe that as I!!!

No fucking way

Love, respect, and trust all destroyed!!

Yes it is hard on kids, But do you want them raised by someone who doesn't love, respect you. And how many affairs are allowed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He poured them each a glass of wine. Strange how life can't go on without alcohol. How many problems begin with drinking? There would probably be a lost less cheating, a lot few broken homes, and a lot less heartache if people would let the alcohol alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It'd be interesting to see what happens in the marriage going on. Obviously the relationship has changed forever; he's temporarily making the most of the situation but it isn't going to last...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck rubbish.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

So his whole my parents cheated when I was a kid blah blah BULLSHIT. Getting revenge is one thing but when you have KIDS the whole thing is what's best for them. Both of these pieces of Shit were and are despicable

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He claims to be the wronged party? He had already made her suffer and yet he had sex with Andrea at least a half dozen times and hasn't stopped yet. I wish she had used a baseball bat on him and then walked away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A brilliant way to turn the cheat's behaviour back on her. Now it's her turn to feel the pain. A lot of commenters have expressed displeasure at the MC 'going down to her level' but I disagree. If she'd had an epiphany and ended her affair because she realised it was wrong and felt genuine remorse for what she'd done then fair enough, revenge sex would be wrong but that wasn't what happened at all. She was spoiled, entitled and self serving all along and only sorry she got caught, not for what she'd done. So let her feel some pain and suffer knowing that she's on probation! 5 stars.

jon991gjon991gover 1 year ago

I don't agree with those comments that state he should not have had his affair, for an equal relationship she should feel the same pain she inflicted, then they can work on reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish he hadn't gone through and cheated with the cold fish Andrea. Wasn't worth it. Would have liked to see a bit more of a real ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would have like a bit more of an ending. This cannot be really resolved without communication and counseling. Otherwise the original reason for cheating cannot be dealt with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was an interesting story. But unrealistic but if you want to reconcile how else can you get the other side to feel your pain. Pre-emptive Strike is a better story. But the gist is similar except he actually went through. The wife stopped the affair immediately and wasn't infatuated or bonding to Thomas in her phone calls to Ruth and she has two young kids. So she definitely.didmnot want a divorce. In her letter there were no bullshit excuses and she was very contrite. If you can't reconcile on that then what can be reconciled? He got her to feel his pain with a lot of uncertainty and she apologized.to Andrea. That took a lot out of her.

OdessaLesOdessaLesover 1 year ago

It’s a shame Dan decided to lower himself to Julie’s level. There was no need to fuck Andrea, he had already accomplished what he intended to do. The only decision now is the age old question, “ am I better off with her or without her.” She fucked this guy for months, to me it’s an easy decision. Try to get joint custody of the kids and move on. After the divorce then fuck Andrea.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. Thanks for your writing.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

Far fetched and unlkely. Hada 3 month affair. sad truth is the woman who cheats only and maybe suffers emotionally. All cheaters deserve worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Liked the payback but her humiliation along with Tommie should have been swift and painful, for both. 3 months including anal. After turning her and friend Ruthie into social pariahs, then she could start the groveling phase of winning hubby back. Or not!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

first page and the idea was good

Tiger27Tiger27almost 2 years ago

Great story!

to an inch of his life.

One question? Why wasn't Attlee found in an alley bludgeoned to an inch of his life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fair is fair, she at least knew what was happening, more than she was prepared to do for him, reconciliation can only happen when the scales are balanced, so they are both starting again as equals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Didn’t like the twist of him actually screwing his”mistress”.

He held the high ground over her for his kids sake but totally blew it.

I think 2 stars is a generous rating.

Bill S.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterabout 2 years ago

It was a good story until the protagonist proved his morals were in no way superior to those of his wife. Her affair does not justify his. It is the same immoral behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Creative and well written. Easy to follow. Making both people hurt isn't the answer ether. I learned that from my mother in law. She's smart and level headed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So now he is a cheating slut too. Men never see it that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You had me until he actually started his affair with Andrea. Then it wasn't as altruistic as before. The real victims in this story are the two little boys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just missing some payback on Tom

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Read again, still loved it

Still 5/5

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

This was my second time through, and while I liked the premise, the story didnt end up working that much for me.

Some parts were great, others less so.

But Im also not sure saying "Hey thanks to JPB, in the end all I wrote a useless cuck story". Lets be honest thats exactly what this was.

Remember when a man cheats generally he isn't halfway out the door and giving up on his marriage. When women do it most are already giving up. Yes, we all know the readers here think women actually are as stupid as stories make them out to be and as slutty and men are always altruistic angels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A girlfriend and a wife, pieces of shit like that are no better than the scum that fuck married women just to ruin a family. As you can guess, not my favorite subject matter. Ive been there, Ive felt the grief and lost my daughter. It was a creative story and well told,

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

4 stars and mostly for the section where the wife finally realizes that he is repeating the exact same words and phrases she used, to justify her affair.

However, his affair makes him just as bad as her - there is no high ground in this story.

One thing I'll never understand, is how can a man consider kissing and licking a woman's private parts or even her mouth AFTER they have positive proof of an affair. I mean HELL what a sewer of potential STD's and so many long term horrid diseases (AIDS).

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

I read it again and it's still good. I just think the high road would yield a better marriage. His own affair will come back to haunt him eventually.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Note that I included you for your own inspiration. Most of your stories are good. Just please stay away from the cucky ones.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

A cuckold, by any other name, is still a cuckold. And your wimp didn't even have the balls to " talk " to the wife's lover of three months. Don't emulate your favorite author. Try Val1, Ohio, or the Tramp for real inspiration!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I always laugh knowing that My cousin married a hottie .. Sadly She was the worst he ever had in bed .

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

You, just like JustPlainBob, have no idea what you are writing about. Yup, a cheating wife will immediately become submissive when you start cheating on her? That, of course, after her "Jolene" moment, will strengthen the marriage.

You and JPB are really living on Saturn, him with his "gangbanging town whores wives" and you with your "superior male clergymen". Socrates be damned.

I just wonder how many women you two had any relations with, both of you in total. One, two?

Wildbill314Wildbill314almost 3 years ago

Two wrongs still do not make a right

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 3 years ago

A really interesting story because it got me thinking about what I'd do in his situation.

"Why don't you dump the bitch and go on with your life?"

It sounds like Andrea is smart as well as beautiful. I would've confronted Julie immediately and filed for divorce, but the solution Dan created for himself is pretty unique.

His mind games basically broke Julie and turned her into an ultra-submissive Stepford Wife. It's highly unlikely he'll ever find another woman who will treat him like a King to this extent, with Julie even allowing Dan to bed a beautiful young mistress whenever he feels like. If he did get a divorce, his two sons would grow up in a broken home, and would undoubtedly be worse off for it.

As much as I always advocate divorce in response to a wife's infidelity, Dan might have found a better solution. I don't think anyone could deny that Julie is now a changed woman. She's mortified at how badly she hurt her husband, and terrified that he'll divorce her for her betrayal. There's nothing to stop Dan maintaining the status quo while looking for a possible replacement for Julie... which she knows all too well. That unspoken threat will keep her on her best behaviour for years.

Hiram325Hiram325almost 3 years ago

Wellplayedsir: "When does Thomas Attlee get his due?" Never, sir. This is an Ohio story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story,

I think he should have kept the upper hand even in his own mind by not actually having the affair, although proving he didn't might be hard, it's hard to believe a cheater after all.

i think Attlee should have at least accidentally fallen into a fist, it don't seem fair him getting away free

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He was NOT an asshole for actually conducting the affair. His wife's attitude was very stupid, cruel, and marriage ending.

Her chance to come clean was a failure. She KNOWS how much more damning that was than the actual affair. The hypocrisy is just the cherry on top.

Maybe some men and most women are built differently, but that husband NEEDED a revenge affair to sooth his ego, and reclaim status. Now his wife will feel something more than guilt...consequences and inadequacy. And that alone will keep her more faithful than years of counseling and appologies

Dlh143Dlh143almost 3 years ago

Just another tired story about a wimpy cuck and a cheating slut. She isn't worthy of him or the kids. He should take the children and move out, letting her die alone and broken. 1 star.

WellplayedsirWellplayedsiralmost 3 years ago

When does Thomas Attlee get his due.

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

5⭐. 👏👏

really too too good.

it's simple, I loved it.

I particularly like the fact that the husband acts, and does not remain to feel sorry for his marriage and his wife whom he still loves.

well done again for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The pretence affair was justified but he was a complete asshole for taking it further. Yes, she cheated but she now realises how much that hurt her husband and she has now tasted that pain. It's extremely unlikely that someone in that position would cheat again. However, he might given that he has power in their relationship. He should have just have enjoyed the attention he's getting from his wife and left Andrea alone.

TreymonTreymonabout 3 years ago

I mean really she loves him just as much as a spouse who remains faithful through thick and thin. Really. Seriously, a keeper.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Again

Just a great Ohio story about turning the tables on a cheater. Julie didn’t care much for the taste of her own bullshit. He really should see to blowing up Atlee’s life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous