The Corporate Ladder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,899 Followers

Brett Davidson and his boys were not in yet when Joel arrived at the office. On any typical Monday during football season, they'd drag in hung over well after nine particularly since they all knew senior management was tied up with a board meeting.

Joel called Melissa and Mike Bowman to join him in his office a few minutes after nine. He asked his admin to call her friend who sat outside the board room door and confirm that the meeting had begun and the door had been closed.

"It's over---or will be in a few hours. I don't know where it will all shake out but one should expect that Davidson and his cronies will go down with the CEO." He then brought them up to speed on his weekend visitor.

They had expected some sort of announcement as soon as the board meeting ended; none was forthcoming. They were on pins and needles. At three o'clock, the COO strolled into Joe's office. He was smiling. Joel waited expectantly.

"Joel, good to see you. I have some housecleaning to do in my role as the new CEO. I think you deserve to be in on it. I'm sorry I didn't get to you sooner. Termination letters needed to be typed up with supporting documentation. Before I get to work, I have a list of names here. In your opinion is there anyone on this list who should not be let go?"

Joel perused the list and shook his head. "Not one, sir."

"Good! Here's a list of hard working employees that need to be recognized and promoted. Care to give it a gander?"

Joel's name was at the top of the list; he was to replace Brett Davidson as VP of Plant Operations East. Mike Bowman would take his job. Melissa was to be promoted to VP of HR for the entire plant operations organization nationwide. Joel agreed with every other elevation on the page. The two men walked down to Mike's office and then Melissa's. Joel signaled to his admin to join them and no one objected. The new CEO turned to his entourage and spoke.

"Let's go throw out the garbage."

The most egregious offenders suffered the further humiliation of having to clean out their desks under the watchful eye of security and were escort out of the building and off the premises.

As often happens, the CEO landed on his feet albeit with a much smaller and less prestigious corporation. Brett Davidson was on the street longer than he might have expected. He landed another job but as with the CEO not remotely at the same level. Rumor had it that his wife finally divorced him. He was evidently unable to mend his ways; a small news item on page fifty-six a few months later indicated that he was under SEC investigation.

Just over a year later, the company did in fact acquire and merge with the competitor that Simon worked for. Joel took over all plant operations nationally and ended up reporting to his old boss and the new COO---Simon. And what about that first date that Joel and Melissa talked about that night driving back from Louisville together? It happened that very evening after the trash was removed. You've been patient this long; you deserve the details.

As the two of them walked to their cars together that Wednesday afternoon, Melissa actually brought the topic up.

"You owe me dinner...a real dinner...a date...remember?"

She was flirting; she was beyond flirting as she slipped her arm through his arm. In reality she had made her decision a while back...on the ride home from Kentucky. Yep! This was the guy; a woman would have to be a fool to let one this good, honest and caring slip away. He was also cute...good genes...cute babies. While his hands had only touched her body a few brief times during "business" hugs, they excited her and she was anxious to have his hands everywhere and anywhere he wanted to put them on---or in—her body.

From Joel's standpoint he too had let her steal his heart that night in the car as he had watched her peacefully sleeping in the seat beside him.

"I don't want to come off as a cheap date but I'm a decent cook; what do you say we eat in at my place?"

"I like the way you think. I need to go home and change...clean up?"

"I actually have soap, running water and extra towels."

"I can't wear business clothes..."

"I'm sure I have something that would fit you from the days before I fully understood my new electric dryer."

"Why not! Shall I follow you?"

"You'd better."

"One last thing before we get in our respective cars..." with those words Joel put his arms around her and kissed her for the very first time. Oh, yeah...that works, both thought simultaneously. Melissa felt playful. Scanning the parking lot she ran her hand along Joel's growing erection.

"My, my! We are a little impatient, aren't we? Wait a minute! Are we violating the corporate fraternization policy?"

"Not on your life; we're the same rank and don't report to each other."

"That's good to know," he said, as his hand ran up the back of her skirt and found the tight groove of her rump.

"Why don't we just ride together, Joel? The lot is completely secure and I doubt that I'll need my car over the weekend."

"You won't need it if I have anything to say about it."

Melissa was thrilled that Joel's truck had bench seats. She slid over next to him and tucked her warm hip against his. For a change, she was almost glad they caught all of the red lights and had to stop. At each light she would release her seat belt, rise to her knees and kiss every inch of Joel's exposed flesh. She had his dress shirt unbuttoned well before they got to his house. His hands roamed freely under her skirt until the inevitable impatient driver behind them honked.

As they hurriedly walked up the walkway to his front door, her hand was inside his trousers and his roamed freely under the already unfastened waist line of her skirt. As soon as the door was closed and they were inside, they completed undressing each other. Both were romantics at heart; each had assumed that the first time they would be in bed, exploring...making love. That would come later in the evening. This first time the months of closeness, of anticipation and of building passion had finally taken its toll.

They made it to the living room but only because the plush, well-padded carpet there was far preferable to the tile in the entranceway. Both whimpered in wonder together; their eyes filled up but certainly not with tears of sadness. Their passion had transcended to pure lust and unstoppable desire. There would be time for more thorough exploration; there would certainly be ample time for playfulness, even nastiness. Both knew that to be true but Melissa knew what she wanted---desperately needed---more than anything else.

"Get inside me. I need you inside me...now...now, baby...please...now."

Joel slid his smooth cock inside her hot, wet wonderful cavern and remained motionless for some time. He looked into those deep blue eyes and kissed her face softy. She smiled. She was finally complete...they were complete.

Joel knew it to be true also.

Stop staring...let's give the new found lovers some privacy.

Edited by Techsan

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,899 Followers