All Comments on 'The Cottage By The Sea Ch. 02'

by laimun

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Morlan502Morlan502about 11 years ago
A hot story

Nice hot incest tale, with the son making babies in his mom. Might suggest an editor, or someone else to look it over as there were a number of grammar issues. But I do not mean to be the grammar police and pushed on through and enjoyed the story!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
A good follow-up chapter

A did think the first chapter was more loving and caring.

The age difference being brought to attention made the story a bit more of her getting older and the thought of her not wanting sex was a bit of a bummer.

I still liked the story. It seemed real to life.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"She never failed to marvel at David's constant hardness for her."

This is a beautiful and heart-melting story of the ultimate love between a mother and her boy. I've singled out the quote above, because I think it's important to see that it's not just a question of the spirit but also of the body. David not only loves his mother, he fucks his mother as well. The boy is always hard for his mom, and he's constantly sticking his hard on up his mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he was born out of as a little baby. But with his big stiff prick and heavy loaded balls, David ain't no baby anymore. Instead, he's unloaded his balls up his mother's beloved cunt, shot her full of his potent creamy sperm--the best gift a boy can ever give his mom--and given his mother their babies, three cute little incest kids, constant joyful reminders of their hot incestuous fucks. Mother and son are unbreakably united in spirit because of the constant union of the boy's big fat cock and his mommy's warm wet twat.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
The Cottage By The Sea Ch. 02 - David and Hilary (Son and Mother

There is no better category nor story theme in pornography than a mother's and son's love, dedication and committment. These stories only get better when the incestual female love partner is impregnanted; there is no greater love!

Mother Hilary grew to love her son as her lover, her partner in life, her husband and the mother of their three children, their one year old daughter born when mother was 51 years old. Amazing! And mother and son still fuck like minks and rabbits!! An endless love story!!!

tenbears43tenbears43about 11 years ago
True love.

A great deal of love and trust between David and Hilary. A very beautiful and well written story. Great job.

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
very nice

another good story keep up the good work

Rugrat60Rugrat60almost 10 years ago
Nice Follow story

Very well done.

Keep writing.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 10 years ago
5 stars

I really don't have anything to say. Loving and tender. Warms my heart.

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
5 stars

nice, loving story.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 3 years ago

Beautiful love story between to completely open and honest couple. Well done!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"The Cottage By The Sea Ch. 02:" - I'm sure many reader's are enamored with ass fucking, but it's not my "cup of tea." Being from the old school, I'm of the opinion it is most degrading to the recipient, but the act its self displays disrespect to both the male and particularly the female. Every female I've ever discussed this act is not sexually nor emotionally gratified by the sordid act...just for the sole purpose of satisfying the aggressor.

Not to take anything away from the writer/author's talents, this Chapter is well written. The compassion and love that son/husband David and mother/wife Hilary have for each other is awesome, even unique in its durability and devotion. They've achieved a familial life that is full of life, success and created life with the bearing of their three (3) children.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous