All Comments on 'The Cottage By The Sea'

by laimun

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent writing

Beautifully written, deeply satisfying story. More stories similar to this, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Lovely

This story is beautifully and tenderly written, and ver believable. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
a beautiful tale of motherfucking

This is a beautiful tale of motherfucking. At 23 years of age David has a hot pair of balls that are stimulated to the max by his mother's tender twat. His mother, like any loving mom, is entranced by her boy's big stiff prick. She handles it with loving care and devotion, as only a mother can handle her boy's cock. She uses her fingers on it, her lips and mouth, knowing that as big healthy male her David's got to unload his balls again and again. David loves to cream his mother's face and her warm wet mouth, but there's one perfect place for his potent load of sperm--right up his mother's cunt! That he does, and fucks a baby up the same twat where he once was a baby. When he returns home, he sees what his balls have done to his mother's belly and he grins with satisfaction! He decides to keep fucking babies up his mother's cunt. They get married, and Davey-boy is now his own mother's young husband. His mother's twat is permanently open to her son, and Dave keeps it stuffed with his hard dick and flooded with his creamy sperm. And mother and her motherfucking son live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
sooo sensitive

Loved the writing and the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Lovely

What a story of love between mother and son. Keep it up!

MrVenus5MrVenus5about 12 years ago
wow

Thats is some really good writing. I really want more like this. good job

juanviejojuanviejoover 11 years ago
Cinco Estrellas!

Disfruto mucho sus historias. Yo llamo a esto una historia de amor tierna ... 5 Estrellas! Five stars, Amigo.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
Very sweet and loving

Well done !

A very good storyline and a well written story, with a happy ending.

The story is a bit short, but has everything to make it a good read.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
The Cottage By The Sea Ch. 01: - David and Hilary (Son and Mother)

The story theme and plot of this story is awesome. Mother Hilary has some guilt and hesitations about her affair that's instigated and perpetuated by her son. However, the holiest of occurences of incestual love is an eventual pregnancy. David has impregnated his mother, but the guilt of Hilary consumes her, she relocates without her son's knowledge. David tracks and locates her about six months later, finding that he is to soon be a new father and sibling, and Hilary a second child and grandmother!

The story is awesome with an very good theme and plot. Mother Hilary's pregnancy is a fantastic blessing. Hopefully mother will bring herself to accept her son's undying love for her!

Rugrat60Rugrat60over 9 years ago
Interesting

Well written - but for me a little to short - with very little build up. Do look forward to reading chaper two, - Do keep writing.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 9 years ago
I don't know why...

I don't know why but I keep coming back to these two stories. They are just so, so beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Never heard of the morning-after pill??

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NBever heard of the morning after pill?????????

Annony must live in a cave

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
i liked the story

5 stars. touching, romantic, sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
sweet story

without a doubt this is the most perfect taboo love story ever told on a single page.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

A tender, romantic story. Love is where you find it.

BroadusBroadusalmost 2 years ago

This story, complete with the surprise ( although it was not too much a surprise considering the category where it was posted) was very well done. Sensuality is good.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"Cottage By The Sea Ch.01:" - Twenty-three Year Old David and Forty-three Year Old Widowed Mother, Hilary.

As I've now read this story for the second time, I more than please that David and his mother Hilary have "wed" and bore three (3) children. My one (1) disappointment is the story started mid-foreplay into the initial consummation of their storied love affair...without any discussion of their back ground into the aspects of cementing their life, love, marriage and children together.

The story is hot, humid, abidingly enduring and complete! The writer/author should have provided some detail of their thoughts of their ultimate and enduring familial life and family. It is an ideal mother and son committed life, love and family together. It IS my kind of feel-good incest story of love and family! I'm very please to notice, to the right as I type these comments, there is a Chapter 2...where I'm now headed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous