The Cougar Prey's Trophy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ExoMani
ExoMani
185 Followers

Patricia giggled at my playful banter and said, with just a hint of nervousness in her voice, "A pillow would be nice, thank you!"

"Here you go then," I said, as I adjusted one of Patricia's big pillows under her head and shoulders. "Now then," I continued, "it's time to tie up those sexy legs of yours!"

Patricia gasped, involuntarily, and pulled against her wrist restraints. But, with her arms stretched out above her head, she wasn't going anywhere.

"Just relax, Pattiecakes," I said, as I ran my hand lightly over one of her lovely legs, "This won't hurt at bit, I promise."

Patricia's eyes were wide and she was breathing open-mouthed as she continued to watch me. I was certain that she was nervous and excited, at the same time. Gently, but firmly, I pulled Patricia's nearest leg over to its waiting restraint and fastened it around her ankle.

Patricia softly moaned, "Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!" in sudden panic and thrashed helplessly against her bonds, as I moved around to the other side of the bed.

"This is the last one, Pattiecakes," I said softly, as I fastened the restraint to her other ankle.

Patricia continued to softly moan, "Oooooh! Oooooh! Oooooh!" and squirm helplessly against her restraints as I adjusted them. I purposely allowed enough slack in the restraints for her to be able to bend her knees, but not enough to allow her to completely close her sexy legs.

"There we go, Pattiecakes, all finished!" I said playfully, as I moved up the bed beside her again, "All comfy now?"

Patricia glared up at me, then calmed down and giggled nervously when she saw the big smile on my face. I was positive then, as I looked deep into her eyes, that Patricia was older than the mid to late thirties I had originally assumed her to be. In moments of stress, no matter how fleeting, the eyes always give it away.

"You really do plan on ravishing me tonight, don't you?" she breathed, as she began to relax again.

"Yes." I answered playfully, "Yes, I do, Pattiecakes!" as I leaned over and kissed her softly on the mouth.

Breaking the long kiss, I whispered, "Now, where shall I begin?" as I ran my fingers lightly over the front of her sexy, shinny-black corset. "Ah, here's a good spot!" I continued, as I stopped at her flat, satin-covered stomach.

"Ooooou!" Patricia cooed, "You really are starting out slow tonight, Tomcat!"

"Yes, I am," I whispered, before kissing her, again, softly on the mouth.

Very slowly, I ran my hand over Patricia's torso, from her corset-covered breasts to her panty-covered pussy. While I gently caressed her sexy body, I planted soft kisses on her forehead, cheeks, neck, and the exposed tops of her firm breasts.

Gradually, I pressed my hand more firmly against her beautiful body, kneading her firm, corset-covered breasts and rubbing my palm and fingers up-and-down over her satin-covered vulva. Patricia began to squirm and breathe faster as I continued to slowly kiss and fondle her.

When Patricia began to thrust her hips up against my teasing palm, I stopped and sat up beside her. As she watched me intently, I slowly unfastened the top hooks-and-eyes of her sexy, shinny-black satin corset. Stopping when the inner curves of her beautiful breasts were exposed to my view, I leaned down and planted gentle, wet kisses in her cleavage.

"Oooooh!" Patricia moaned softly, as I teased her firm breasts with my lips while I slowly moved my hand back down to her thong-covered crotch.

I made Patricia squirm under my palm and fingers for a while longer, before finally stopping and slowly unfastening the rest of her sexy corset.

Patricia's firm, naked, D-cup size breasts were capped with creamy-white, triangle-shaped tan lines and long, thick, brownish-red nipples. Her tan lines, and her small areolas, made her succulent nipples look even more prominent.

"Wow!" I sighed, as Patricia's corset fell away from her lush breasts, "Have I ever told you that you have absolutely gorgeous breasts, Pattiecakes?"

"Yes!" Patricia giggled, "You have!" She continued, "But, not in those exact words!" as she squirmed, just a little, against her restraints.

Patricia watched me, wide-eyed, as I moved my hand slowly back up her torso. Gently fondling her firm, D-cup size breasts, one at a time, I continued appreciatively, "You are a very beautiful woman, Pattiecakes!"

"Thank you, Tomcat," she breathed, as I gently caressed her.

I could feel the texture of Patricia's skin change as I slowly ran my hand from the creamy-white triangle on her breast to the perfectly tanned skin of he upper chest. Leaning down, I gently kissed her naked breasts, first one, then the other. I continued to plant slow, gentle kisses all over Patricia's beautiful, firm, full breasts, while I ran my hand slowly up-and-down her body.

"Your nipples look absolutely succulent, Pattiecakes!" I whispered, before slowly licking one of them with my tongue. She moaned a soft, "Oooooh!" as I ran my tongue over her nipple, then gently took it between my lips.

Gently, I sucked first one, then the other, long, thick, erect nipple between my lips. "Ummmmm!" I sighed, as I teased Patricia's breasts and nipples with my mouth, "Delicious! Absolutely delicious!"

Patricia slowly writhed against her restraints, and moaned softly, "Oooooh! Oooooh!" while I fondled her.

"I think that someone wears a tiny, little, teensy-weensy, string-bikini when they tan, Pattiecakes!" I teased.

Patricia giggled, "I think you're right!" as she shifted her body against her restraints.

"Your tan lines are really sexy!" I said, before taking one of her nipples gently between my lips again.

"Thank you!" Patricia giggled.

"I love the contrast of your creamy-white tan lines against your dark tan," I said, as I ran my hand slowly over her breasts and nipples.

"How long are you going to tease me like this?" Patricia said impatiently, as I continued to caress her beautiful breasts.

"I don't know, Pattiecakes," I teased, "I really haven't decided." I continued playfully, "I just want to lie here and enjoy looking at your beautiful, half-naked body for a while."

"You're doing more than looking!" Patricia breathed, with a note of frustration in her sexy, husky voice.

"That's true!" I cheerfully admitted.

"Oooooh!" Patricia moaned in frustration, while she pulled against her restraints, "Stop teasing me like this!"

"Well then," I sighed, "I guess it's time to get you completely undressed, sweetie."

As Patricia lay still, I moved down the bed and slowly unfastened the garter straps from the tops of her stockings.

"Lift yourself up, just a little bit, sweetie," I said soothingly, "I'm going to take your pretty corset away from you."

Patricia gave me a look that hinted that she was a little annoyed that I had called her "sweetie" again, but she lifted herself up enough for me to easily pull the corset out from under her. I smiled back at her while I removed her sexy, shinny-black satin corset. I had intended the term "sweetie" to be patronizing. "It's all part of a well planned ravishing!" I thought to myself in amusement.

Leaning back on the bed, I said, "I guess that it's time for me to get this shirt off, Pattiecakes," as I slowly unbuttoned my shirt and set it aside. "These slacks are a little tight too," I said, as I slowly pulled them off, along with my socks. I left my shorts on, even though my hard cock was poking out against them, and sat back down on the edge of the bed.

"You really aren't in any hurry tonight, are you?" Patricia said, with more than a hint of impatience in her voice.

"No, not really," I answered casually, "Why should I be? You aren't going anywhere, Pattiecakes!"

"Oooooh!" Patricia groaned in annoyance.

"Just lie back and relax!" I said as I got up and slowly removed one of Patricia's sexy shoes, then the other.

As Patricia looked down at me expectantly, I said cheerfully, "Now for the stockings."

Kneeling at the bottom of the bed, I leaned over and began to slowly pull down one of Patricia's sexy, sheer-black stockings. Patricia giggled, as I pulled the stocking down, an inch at a time, and planted soft, wet kisses all over her shapely leg.

Pulling the stocking down to the top of Patricia's ankle, I quickly unfastened the restrain, removed her stocking, and refastened her ankle.

"Now for the other stocking!" I said, as I moved over to the other side of the bed.

"Ooooou!" Patricia gushed, "You really do know how to ravish a girl!"

"I'm doing my best!" I laughed, as I started to remove her second stocking.

Patricia giggled and squirmed while I slowly kissed her other sexy leg and removed her last stocking.

"You forgot my thong, Tomcat!" Patricia said mockingly, as I refastened the restrain to her other ankle.

"Oh, did I?" I said innocently, as I moved back up the bed beside her.

"Yes! You did!" Patricia said in annoyance, as I placed my hand lightly on her flat stomach.

"Aren't you going to take off my panties?" Patricia asked, as I slowly moved my hand up to her firm, full breasts.

"Later, Pattiecakes," I said, with intentional carelessness, as I bent my head down to kiss her long, thick, erect nipple, once again.

"Ooooooooooh!" Patricia breathed in frustration, as she pressed her head back against the pillow.

Moving my hand back down to Patricia's satin-covered crotch, I began to slowly move my palm and fingers up-and-down her slit, while I alternated planting wet kisses on her fantastic breasts and nipples.

Soon, Patricia began to squirm again, and softly moan, "Oooooh! Oooooh! Oooooh!" as I firmly rubbed her vulva through her satin panties and teased her thick, erect nipples with my lips. Patricia began to thrust her hips up against my hand as I continued to tease her. Together, we established a slow, steady rhythm to our movements, her hips gently rising and falling as I continued to play with her.

After a while, I began to rub Patricia's pussy harder and faster through her panties. She began to push her crotch back still harder against my hand and squirm around on the bed. Soon, she thrashed her legs and moaned, "Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" while she convulsed and bucked hard against my hand.

Patricia tried to close her thighs around my teasing hand, but the ankle restrains held her legs wide apart. I continued to rub her crotch through her panties and she spasmed and bucked, yet again, moaning, "Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" while she tossed her head from side-to-side on the pillow.

I kept my massaging hand in motion on her satin-covered pussy and she convulsed and bucked once more, moaning, "Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" before she finally relaxed and lay still.

"Wow!" I whispered, as I smiled down at Patricia.

Patricia looked up at me, seductively, and smiled back. "Yes, wow!" she breathed. Patricia's wide-apart, gray-blue eyes where shining, her face and chest were flushed, and there was a light sheen of sweat between her lovely breasts as she lay there, catching her breath.

Lightly cupping one of her firm breasts in my hand, I leaned down and kissed her softly on the mouth.

"Now, I think that it's time to get you out of those panties," I whispered.

"I agree," she giggled back at me.

Moving down to the bottom of the bed, I unfastened the restraint from one of Patricia's shapely ankles. I moved her leg over, until her both of her ankles were side-by-side near the other restraint, and moved partway back up the bed.

Grasping the waistband of her panties with both hands, I said, "Now, lift yourself up, just a little bit, Pattiecakes." I continued, "I'm going to take these pretty panties away from you now."

Patricia lifted her hips off of the bed, and I gently pulled her panties down around her ankles, uncovering that sexy, little, mummy-tummy bulge below her navel, her triangle of dark pubic hair, her completely naked pussy, and her creamy-white, string-bikini tan lines.

"I'm positive that someone wears a tiny, little, teensy-weensy, string-bikini when they tan!" I said, as I looked down at Patricia's now naked, wide-opened crotch. The lines, left by the tiny bikini bottom that she wore when she sunbathed, contrasted beautifully with the rest of her perfectly tanned skin. I could clearly see that Patricia had her bikini line waxed, including the area from the top of her clit down to her ass, leaving behind a dense, untrimmed triangle of dark pubic hair above her vulva. My erection stiffened even more, as I gazed down at Patricia's nakedness.

"Yes, I do!" Patricia giggled, as I continued to look at her naked pussy.

"I really like your tan lines, Pattiecakes!" I said, as I lifted her free foot out of her panties, and then moved back across the bed to refasten her ankle restraint.

"I know!" Patricia laughed with delight.

"One more time, Pattiecakes," I said, as I unfastened her other ankle restraint, removed her panties from her ankle, and the quickly refastened the restraint.

"Well, that takes care of all of your sexy lingerie, Pattiecakes," I said, as I moved back up the bed.

I laughed, as I thought to myself, "Little does she know that there's more 'undressing' yet to come!"

Patricia laughed and said, "Well, it's about time that you go me completely undressed, Tomcat!"

"Oh, is it?" I teased.

"Yes, it is!" Patricia giggled back, "I can't believe that you didn't even undress me, the last time!"

"Are you angry about that?" I teased.

"No!" Patricia giggled.

We shared a good laugh over our last little adventure as I sat beside Patricia and looked down at her beautiful, completely helpless body. It was obvious that she trusted me, and was now completely at ease about being restrained in front of me. But, little did Patricia know, I still had a couple of more little shocks in store for her. "It's all part of a well planned ravishing!" I thought to myself in amusement.

While Patricia lay there watching me, I casually picked up her discarded panties and slowly brought them to my face. Her eyes opened wide in surprise as she watched me inhale her musky, womanly scent from her panties.

"Oh my god!" Patricia breathed, as I continued.

"Intoxicating!" I whispered, as I smelled her most private, most personal of fragrances.

"Oh my god!" Patricia repeated, as she unconsciously pulled against her restraints.

"You smell really sexy, Pattiecakes!" I whispered, as I smiled down at her.

"Oh my god!" Patricia giggled when she realized that she was struggling helplessly to bring her hands to her mouth. She continued, "I can't believe that you just sniffed my panties!" She finished, "And, you did it, just like that! Right there in front of me!"

"That's not all that I'm going to sniff, Pattiecakes," I whispered, as I dropped her panties to the bed and moved down between her wide-opened legs.

"What?!" Patricia gushed in confusion as she looked up at me, her gray-blue eyes still wide open in surprise.

As I slowly lowered my face between her sexy, widespread thighs, she realized what I was going to do. Patricia smiled in relief, laid her head back against the pillows, and relaxed. "Oooooh!" she cooed, "I think I know what you're going to do now, Tomcat!"

"Do you now?" I whispered, as I gently thrust my nose into her thick, luxuriant bush.

"Oh, yes!" she giggled, as she squirmed beneath me.

"Oh, really?" I whispered, as I continued to gently nuzzle her bush.

"Yes!" she laughed, as I teased her.

"I think that I'm going to be here for a while," I said with a laugh, "So, let's both get comfortable, Pattiecakes!"

Patricia looked up at me questioningly as I leaned back. "Let's get another one of those big, soft pillows underneath you," I said, as I moved back up the bed.

"Lift yourself up just a little bit, sweetie," I said, as I held the pillow next to her.

Patricia lifted her sexy ass a few inches off the bed while I quickly slipped the pillow beneath her. "That's better!" I said, as I moved back down between her widespread legs.

"Now, where was I, Pattiecakes?" I teased, as I again lowered my face down to her naked crotch.

"You know where you where!" she giggled, as she watched me intently.

"Was I right here?" I said innocently, as I again tickled her thick bush with my nose.

"Yes!" Patricia laughed, "You were right there!"

"I just wanted to be sure!" I laughed, as I began to plant gentle, wet kisses all over her sexy thighs and vulva.

Slowly, I began to lick and nibble around Patricia's inner labia. Using only my lips, I gently nibbled at her long, thick inner pussy lips while she slowly wiggled her shapely ass against the pillow that I had placed beneath her. While paying special attention to her vulva, I alternated kissing and licking the insides of both of her sexy thighs. At the same time, I slowly ran my hands over the outsides of Patricia's thighs and under her curvaceous ass cheeks.

"Ummmmm! You taste good!" I whispered.

Patricia giggled and squirmed, as I licked her pussy. Her taste was warm, rich, and slightly salty, like a sauce made by a gourmet chef.

It wasn't long before Patricia began to lift her pelvis to meet my mouth, and slowly roll her head from side-to-side. Glancing up at her face, for just a moment, I saw that she had closed her eyes to mere slits and was staring up at the bed's canopy, rather than down at me.

As I sensed Patricia was becoming even more aroused, I began to lick more forcefully between her long, thick, inner pussy lips. Moving my tongue in an up-and-down direction, I carefully avoided directly touching her clit.

When I felt Patricia buck her hips more forcefully, to put her swollen nub in the path of my tongue, I started to gently lick in small circles around it's fleshy hood. She moaned very softly, "Oooooh! Oooooh!" as I gently sucked her entire clit into my mouth.

I could feel Patricia try to close her sexy thighs around my head as I continued to lave her clit with my wet tongue, but the restraints on her ankles held her thighs wide open. Tied spread-eagle to the bed as she was, every time Patricia moved in one direction, the restraints would tighten against her in the other direction. As she pulled her crotch down the bed with her legs to meet my teasing tongue, her arms were pulled further up above her head.

Alternating between gently sucking Patricia's swollen clit into my mouth and licking around it in slow circles with my wet tongue, I continued to tease her. Soon, her soft, little moans began to grow louder. "Oooooh! Oooooh! Ooooooooooh!" she moaned again, as I nuzzled her sex with my mouth.

Patricia was steadily thrusting her hips up into my face as I licked and sucked her erect clit. As I ran my tongue deep between her swollen inner pussy lips, from the bottom all the way up to her clit, she bucked against my face and moaned, "Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

I licked her deep again, the same way as before. Again, Patricia lifted her naked crotch up to meet my tongue. She stiffened as she loudly moaned, "Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" and I could feel Patricia's wetness, and her heat, increase as she pushed her pussy against my face.

I greedily lapped up Patricia's juices, pushing my tongue deep inside of her wet slit, then licked forcefully upwards under the hood of her swollen clit. She spasmed and moaned, "Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" one last time, before collapsing back against the pillows.

"Oh, my god!" Patricia sighed, as she tried to catch her breath, "That was wonderful!" She finished, "You really know how to ravish a woman, Tomcat!"

"I'm not through with you yet," I said softly, as I slowly leaned back.

"I didn't think so!" Patricia giggled, as she looked fondly up at me, "I think that I can guess what you're going to do next, Tomcat!"

ExoMani
ExoMani
185 Followers