The Cougar Prey's Trophy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you, Pattiecakes?" I teased.

"Yes!" she answered confidently.

"Are you sure?" I teased back.

"Yes!" she answered again.

"Well," I said slowly, "you do remember that I told you I might just tie you up and strip you more naked than naked, don't you, Pattiecakes?"

"Yes," she breathed, with a little catch in her voice.

"Well," I said teasingly, "I have you tied up, Pattiecakes, just where I want you. But, I haven't stripped you more naked than naked, yet."

"What?!" she gasped in confusion, "What do you mean?!"

"I mean that now, I have to strip you more naked than naked, Pattiecakes."

"How are you going to do that?" she cried in disbelief, "I'm already completely naked!"

"No, not quite, Pattiecakes," I teased her, yet again.

"What do you mean?" she asked nervously.

"Well, " I said slowly, "I've taken all of your sexy lingerie away from you, but I still think that I forgot something." I finished, "Now, what could that be?"

Patricia looked at me in opened-mouth surprise as I moved back up the bed beside her. Sprawling next to her on the bed, I ran my hand lightly over her flat stomach while I enjoyed the puzzled expression on her beautiful face.

"Well," I said slowly, "I really couldn't remove a lady's pretty jewelry, now, could I, Pattiecakes?"

"You really shouldn't," Patricia answered nervously, "It's not in the way, or anything."

I suspected that when I mentioned her jewelry, Patricia thought, momentarily, that I was going to rob her! "But, a little apprehension makes for a good ravishing!" I reminded myself in amusement.

"That's true," I said, "But, I still want to see you more naked than naked."

Patricia lay there in nervous silence as I continued to look down at her.

"And, I couldn't remove your beautiful makeup, or your nail polish," I said, "You worked way too hard to put that on for me tonight."

Patricia still lay there, looking nervously up at me in silence. I could tell that she knew I was leading up to something with my teasing, but she really had no idea what I was going to do next.

"Well," I sighed, "There's only one thing that I can do." I continued slowly, "To get you more naked than naked, that is, Pattiecakes."

"What?!" she breathed in alarm, "What are you going to do?!

Rolling off the bed, I picked up my specially prepared goodie bag again.

"What are you going to do?!" Patricia wailed, as she lay there helplessly watching me.

"Just relax, Pattiecakes," I said soothingly, "This won't hurt even a little bit," as I held my small beard trimmer up for her to see.

"What are you going to do with that?!" Patricia cried out in panic.

"I'm going to prepare your bikini area for the summer tanning season," I answered matter-of-factly, "Then, you'll not only be more naked than naked, you'll be even sexier." I finished, "If it's even possible for you to be any sexier, Pattiecakes!"

"You're kidding?!" Patricia yelped in disbelief.

"Now, how else could I get you more naked than naked, Pattiecakes?" I asked patiently.

"You're going to trim my bush?!" Patricia asked in disbelief.

"Well, Pattiecakes" I said, "what, exactly did you think 'more naked than naked' meant?"

"I don't know!" Patricia wailed, "I had no idea what you were talking about!" She finished, "I thought that you were just making it up to tease me!"

"No," I answered, "I really did have something in mind."

"I don't believe that you're going to do that to me!" Patricia said angrily.

"Just think of it as part of a good and through ravishing, Pattiecakes," I said soothingly.

"Ooooooooooh!" she wailed, "I don't believe this!"

"Believe it," I said, as I continued to tease her.

Patricia was angry now, rather than scared, so I set down the trimmer and climbed back up on the bed bedside her.

"What's the matter, Pattiecakes?' I said, "Don't you want me to ravish you anymore tonight?"

"No!" she yelled at me, "I want you to stop right now and let me up!"

"Are you sure?" I teased.

"Yes, I'm sure!" Patricia yelled again, "Let me up right now!"

"Are you really sure?" I teased again.

"Yes, I'm really sure!" she said, "Now, let me up!"

I was a little surprised by Patricia's reaction. I had thought she was a lot wilder than that, especially after the way she had shamelessly hit on me on Wednesday evening.

"All right," I sighed, as I rolled slowly off of the bed, "It's really too bad, though, sweetie. I had a lot more ravishing planned for you tonight."

Moving slowly down to the end of the bed, I gently unfastened the restraint from Patricia's nearest ankle. "There you go," I said, as I moved around to the other side of the bed.

"There, you go," I said again, as I unfastened Patricia's other ankle, "Both of your sexy legs are free now, Pattiecakes."

Patricia stretched her legs and brought them together while I moved back up to the top of the bed. Sitting down on the bed beside her, I reached up for her nearest wrist.

"You're really going to let me up?" Patricia asked softly, as she turned her head to watch me.

"Yes," I said truthfully, "This is supposed to be fun for both of us, Pattiecakes, not just for me."

"There you go," I said again, as I released her wrist from the restraint.

To my surprise, Patricia grabbed my wrist with her freed hand. "Wait, Tom!" she said urgently, "Wait a moment! Let me catch my breath!" She finished, "I was really scared there, for a while!"

"I know," I said soothingly, "and angry, too."

"For a while there, I didn't really know how far you were going to go!" Patricia breathed.

"I know," I said, as I looked down into her beautiful, gray-blue eyes. I continued, "I'm sorry. I wanted to scare you, just a little bit, but not that much." I finished, "I thought that a little scare would make the ravishing more fun for you, Pattiecakes."

"It does make it more fun," Patricia gushed, "But, I've never done anything like this before, Tom! I didn't know what to expect! I didn't know how far you would go!"

"I know," I said, "I'm sorry, Pattiecakes."

"Don't be sorry, Tom," Patricia giggled in relief, "Just give me some time to catch my breath!"

"Oh?!" I said in surprise, as I looked down at her beautiful face.

"Yes," she answered, still holding onto my wrist, "Just give me a minute, or two, to get used to this."

"Oooooh?!" I said, even more surprised than before, "You're getting used to this?!"

"Yes!" Patricia giggled, "Just give me another minute, O.K.?"

"O.K.," I answered, "Take as much time as you need, Pattiecakes."

Patricia relaxed for a while and caught her breath, before asking, "Were you really going to trim off all of my pubic hair?"

"Yes," I answered truthfully, "I was going to trim them completely off. Then, I was going to shave you completely smooth down there."

"Oh, my god!" Patricia giggled. She was blushing and her beautiful eyes were shinning up at me, as she continued, "I can't believe that you were actually going to do that to me!"

"Why not?" I said innocently, "It's not a permanent thing, you know." I continued, "You can grow it back right away, if you want to, Pattiecakes."

Patricia continued to giggle as she held my wrist and looked up at me. "Do you really think that bald would be a sexier look for me down there, Tom?" she asked teasingly.

"Yes, and no," I answered truthfully, "I think that it would be sexier, for a while. Then, I think that you should grow it back." I continued, "Bald for the summer bikini season, then back to natural in the fall would be the way to go, I think."

"Why is that?" Patricia asked in surprise.

"Because both looks are sexy to me," I said, "and variety is the spice of life, isn't it, Pattiecakes?"

"Oh, my god!" Patricia laughed, "I don't believe that you've put so much thought into this!"

"Yes. Yes, I have," I answered laughingly. "But," I shrugged, "I'm a guy."

Patricia laughed long and hard at my little joke. When she finally stopped laughing, she said teasingly, "I can see now that I'm going to have to think about this, for a little bit, Tomcat."

"Really?" I said in surprise.

"Yes," Patricia teased, "Just give me a little more time to think about it!"

I laughed and said, "Take all the time you need, Pattiecakes!" I continued softly, after a moment, "Should I tie you back up while you're thinking, Pattiecakes?"

Patricia giggled and said teasingly, "Maybe."

That was all that I needed to hear! With that, I quickly refastened the restraint on her wrist, kissed her long and hard on the mouth, then moved down to the end of the bed.

"You don't waste any time, do you, Tomcat!" Patricia called after me.

"No! No, I don't!" I laughed, as I gently pulled her ankle over to the nearest restraint again, "I have work to do!"

Moving quickly around the bed, I refastened the last restraint. "Now," I said, "where was I?"

Patricia giggled as I sat down beside her, and she said playfully, "I think that we were discussing a new fashion statement for me, for the summer anyway, Tomcat."

"And, what have you decided, Pattiecakes?" I teased.

"I don't think that I'm in any position to stop you from shaving me now!" she giggled.

"That fine with me!" I thought, as I leaned down and gave her a long tongue-kiss.

Finally breaking the kiss, I said, "Don't go away, Pattiecakes!"

Patricia giggled and watched me closely as I got things ready to trim and shave her thick bush. Reaching into my goodie bag again, I pulled out the other things that I needed; a small pan for hot water, shaving gel, a razor, a wash cloth, a couple of towels, and a tiny, silk sachet bag.

"I'll be back in a second, Pattiecakes," I said, as I walked into her large, master bathroom, "I just need some hot water."

"What are you going to do?" Patricia asked, upon my return.

"Just lay back and watch," I teased.

"Like I could do anything else!" Patricia giggled.

"That's true!" I cheerfully agreed, as I sat down beside her on the bed.

"Now then, Pattiecakes!" I said, "Let's give you a quick trim!" as I turned on the small beard trimmer.

Patricia giggled loudly, as the trimmer buzzed away in my hand.

"Hold still now, Pattiecakes!" I laughed, as I carefully trimmed off her thick, dark bush. It took me less than a minute to reduce her thick, dark, triangular bush to mere stubble.

Patricia continued to giggle, as I turned off the trimmer. Her beautiful eyes grew as wide as saucers, however, when she saw what I did next.

"What are you doing?" Patricia sputtered, as she watched me carefully put her freshly trimmed pubic hair inside my little, silk sachet bag.

"I'm going to keep these as a remembrance, Pattiecakes," I said conversationally, as I cleaned up the last little bit of stray hair.

What?!" Patricia gasped.

"I'm going to keep a lock of your hair as a remembrance," I repeated patiently, as if telling her that saving a woman's pubic hair, after shaving her, was the most normal thing in the world.

"Oh, my god!" Patricia breathed, as she threw her head back on the pillow.

I placed a warm, wet washcloth over her pubic mound, then lay back down beside her on the bed.

"What?" I said innocently, as I looked down at her helpless form.

"I don't believe that you just did that!" Patricia gushed, as she lay there, still wide eyed, looking up at me.

"I'm not through yet," I said calmly, as I gazed back down at her.

"What are you going to do now?" she breathed.

"Just relax, Pattiecakes," I said soothingly, "I'm going to get rid of that little bit of stubble, in a couple of minutes, then we'll be all through." I finished, "Then, you'll be all set to make your summer fashion statement."

"Oh, my god!" Patricia finally laughed, I never expected you to save my pubic hair as a souvenir!"

"It's not a souvenir, Pattiecakes," I said patiently, "It's a trophy."

"What?!" Patricia gasped.

"You heard me," I laughed, as she glared up at me. I continued, as I held the sachet bag up for her to see, "I've never coiffured a beautiful woman's bush before, Pattiecakes. So, I'm going to keep this as a trophy." I finished, "Anyway, you'll have to excuse me, for now, I have some more ravishing details to attend to!"

"Oooooh!" Patricia groaned in frustration, as I turned my attention back to her washcloth-covered crotch, "Are you going to show that to all of your friends?!"

"Oh no, Pattiecakes!" I soothed, "I don't kiss and tell!" I continued, "Or shave and tell. Or whatever..."

"You're unbelievable!" Patricia breathed.

"All part of a good and through ravishing," I said cheerfully, as I removed the warm, wet washcloth from her pubic mound and gently rubbed the shaving gel into her short-trimmed bush.

"Just relax and hold still, Pattiecakes," I said, while I waited for the shaving gel to soften her remaining stubble.

"This will only take a few moments," I soothed, as I began to carefully shave off the remainder of her bush.

"Be careful!" Patricia moaned.

"Of course," I said, as I concentrated on my task.

"Almost done," I said, when only a few short hairs remained.

"There we are, Pattiecakes!" I said, as I wiped away the stray bits of shaving gel, "Take a look!"

Patricia just lay there, open-mouthed, staring down at her smooth vulva.

"Now, you're more naked than naked, Pattiecakes!" I laughed, as I gently rubbed her completely bald pubic area with my fingers.

"Oooooh! Oh my god!" Patricia moaned softly, "I feel so naked!"

"You are completely naked, Pattiecakes!" I whispered, as I ran my hand slowly over her mound and leaned down to kiss her softly on the mouth.

Patricia writhed against her restraints and moaned softly, "Oooooh! Oooooh!" as I continued to tease her gently with my hand.

I enjoyed the feel of Patricia's smooth, sensitive skin beneath my fingers. I couldn't resist the urge to lean down and kiss her now completely naked pubic mound. Stopping to kiss her softly on the mouth once more, I quickly moved down the bed and between her widespread legs.

"You look so sexy, Pattiecakes!" I breathed, as I bent my head down and planted small, wet kissed all over her naked, shaven mound.

Patricia giggled and thrust her hips wantonly upwards to meet my wet kisses. Slowly, I kissed my way down to her already wet pussy, and licked my tongue between her swollen, brownish-red inner lips.

"Ooooooooooh!" she moaned softly, undulating her hips upwards while I caressed her with my tongue.

I had already been teasing and toying with Patricia for quite a while. I had given her a couple of orgasms, but I hadn't had any relief yet, myself. I was thoroughly enjoying playing with her, but my balls were really beginning to ache.

Lifting my head from between Patricia's lovely legs, I whispered, "Excuse me, for just a second, Pattiecakes. I'll be right back."

"Where are you going?!" she breathed, as she looked up at me in surprise.

"I have to get ready for you, Pattiecakes," I answered, "This will only take a moment," as I quickly pulled off my shorts.

More quickly than it takes to tell it, I pulled a condom out of my trouser pocket, opened it, rolled it onto my rock-hard erection, squeezed some lubricant onto my fingers and rubbed it over my now "safe" cock. Patricia was already very wet, but I squeezed some additional lubricant onto my fingers, for her benefit.

"Now," I said when I was ready, "spread those beautiful, sexy legs of yours wide open for me again, Pattiecakes!"

"Oooooh!" she yelped in surprise, and momentary embarrassment, when I called her attention back to her helpless, wanton position. Involuntarily, she tried to close her widespread legs, but the restraints prevented her from coming close to hiding her nakedness from my attentions.

Patricia giggled loudly and self-consciously, when she realized what she had done. Then, she laughed and said, "My legs are already wide open, Tomcat!"

"That's true," I said innocently, "But, I really wanted to say that," as I gently rubbed my lubricated fingers between her fully exposed inner pussy lips.

Patricia pressed her head back against her pillow and squirmed, as I slowly slipped a well-lubricated finger into her already wet pussy. She was breathing faster, and I thought to myself in satisfaction, "Yes! I think that that's enough foreplay for the evening!"

"Now, I'm going to mount you, Pattiecakes!" I whispered.

"Are you now?" Patricia said playfully.

"Yes," I answered, "I want my hard cock deep inside your beautiful body!"

"Oooooh!" Patricia giggled in surprise and delight.

I slowly pulled the pillow out from under Patricia's sexy ass and quickly moved down the bed to kneel between her widespread legs. Moving closer, I gently rubbed my rock-hard cock against the entrance to her womb. "Are you ready for me, Pattiecakes?" I whispered.

"Yes!" she whispered back.

I had intended to tease Patricia some more, before finally taking her, but I really couldn't hold myself back any longer. I had already delayed my own relief for far too long. Slowly, I pushed my erect manhood inside of her tight, wet pussy.

"Oooooh!" Patricia breathed, as I slowly entered her. She tried to move her arms to embrace me, but the restraints held her back.

"Oh!" Patricia yelped in surprise, as she pulled against her wrist restraints, before laying her head back against the pillow and laughing.

"Going somewhere, Pattiecakes?" I teased, as I slowly pushed my rock-hard cock deep inside of her.

"No!" she breathed, "I'm not going anywhere!"

"That's right!" I teased, "You're not going anywhere, Pattiecakes! You're staying right here, for as long as I want you!"

"I know!" she giggled. "I want my hard cock deep inside of you," I breathed, as I leaned on my elbows and kissed Patricia firmly on the mouth. In a moment, she pushed her tongue deep into my mouth as I slowly thrust my rock-hard cock in-and-out of her tight, wet pussy. I was surprised that a woman her age was that tight, but I certainly enjoyed the sensation of her tight vaginal walls around my erection.

Breaking our kiss, I whispered, "I'm going to take you again and again tonight, Pattiecakes!"

"Good!" she breathed, before I silenced her with another kiss.

Breaking the kiss again, I whispered, "I want your breasts, Pattiecakes! I want your big, firm breasts!" as l bent my head down to take one of her long, thick nipples into my mouth.

"Oooooh!" Patricia moaned, "Kiss my breasts! Yes, kiss my breasts!"

"I'm going to suck on your beautiful, long nipples until you give me milk!" I whispered, as I lifted my face from her heaving bosom for a second.

"Uhhhhh!" she yelped in surprise at my words, before breaking into giggles, "Oh, my god! The things you say to me!"

I laughed and said, "Do you like me sucking on your long, thick nipples, Pattiecakes? Do you like me sucking your nipples?"

"Yes!" she giggled, "I like it! I like you sucking my nipples!"

"Good!" I laughed, before taking one of her hard, erect nipples back into my mouth.

"Oooooh!" Patricia moaned, "I can't believe how that feels!" as I continued the slow, steady rhythm of my rock-hard cock inside of her. "Oooooh, that tickles!" she giggled.

"What tickles?" I whispered, not quite knowing what Patricia was talking about.

"Where you shaved me!" she breathed, "It tickles when you touch me where you shaved me! Oh, my god, I feel so naked!"

"You're more naked than naked, now, Pattiecakes!" I laughed.

"Oooooh!" she moaned, "I've never felt so naked!"

"That's good!" I laughed, before closing her mouth with a kiss.

Patricia was breathing hard and moving her hips to meet my strong, steady thrusts when her first spasm began. "Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned, as she bucked beneath me and her tight, wet pussy contracted around my cock.

I continued to piston in-and-out of her, as she moaned once again, "Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" and arched her back.