All Comments on 'The Cougar'

by HornyPup

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Chapter 2...

Have her son, Brian, catch her in the act with one of his friends in chapter 2. That would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
MORE

More, you have got to write more to this story, maybe a series. I am sure these friends have more friends for this cougar to devour, even her son. their girlfriends too maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More Please

Continued with this is story. It is very good story. I will like to know what that night and that morning.

TakashiTakashiabout 14 years ago
I Didn't Buy It

I've certainly read worse, but there's holes I could drive a truck through. Where's her son go? How does she have a house with a pool if she just got out of prison? Why did she go to prison? I realize these are silly questions for an erotica story, but when you spend ten paragraphs describing what a MILF is, I feel like you could afford to spend some time touching on . . . well, anything else.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Not so Good

I agree with the previous commenter about the holes in the story. One that comes to mind is how she could rationalize fucking her son's friends when she is supposed to be so close to him. She does not seem to care that it will probably destroy their relationship as well as the ones he has with his friends. No young man wants to hear "Hey dude, I fucked your mom and she is a real slut". It would have been nice for you to have spent some time on her thinking processes regarding that.

And please, stop with the stereotypical bullshit that black guys always have bigger dicks. That is such a lame plot device.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
cool

cool

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous